• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [True Story!] The Real-Life VIOLENCE of Madam Gan (颜) Siok Bin (淑敏) that CAUSED her to be "TERMINATED" from Singapore Flying College in 2009!

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear residents (both citizens and non-citizens) of Singapore AND Malaysia, I feel a strong need to start this thread of mine, in order to warn all of you to beware of Madam Gan (颜) Siok Bin (淑敏):
facebook.com/siokbin.gan
parliament.gov.sg/sconlinefalsehoods
parliament.gov.sg/docs/default-source/sconlinefalsehoods/written-representation-3.pdf
sammyboy.com/posts/3073876
49485395-a5bb-4927-81ac-075993b4465e-jpeg.74094
because she is a psychopathic and potentially violent middle-aged (I believe/suspect she's in her early fifties now) Hokkien-Chinese Singaporean woman roaming around Singapore and Malaysia (whenever she goes to Johor Bahru for whatever reasons)! :eek: :thumbsdown:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Once upon a time, on "Feb 12, 2017" (nearly seven years ago), Madam Gan used @ginfreely (her sammyboy.com account's moniker) to post the following story about herself:
sammyboy.com/posts/2571169

I understand that the above story might be a bit too long-winded for some of you, so here are what I consider to be the most important points:

1. First of all, in "early 2009", because of various non-violent reasons (which, in my opinion, don't seem to be very important), Madam Gan ended up quarrelling with one of her female colleagues, "KT Latha", when she was still employed by Singapore Flying College (SFC):
sfcpl.com
which is a wholly owned subsidiary company of Singapore Airlines (one of Singapore's most well-known Government-Linked Companies).

2. By the way, @ginfreely once revealed that she was "38" years old when the above incidents happened in "early 2009", according to:
KT Latha's unprofessional comments are : "someone is acting like a slut today"

Thus happened in early 2009 in a company excursion to Spore flyer.
and:
sammyboy.com/posts/2699016
And people who never heard people calling someone a slut until age 38
so that means she was born in either 1970 or 1971; and therefore, she would be either 53 or 54 years old this year (in 2024).

3. Anyway, one day (still in "early 2009"), the following happened:
So was this HR staff penalised for making such unprofessional and untruthful remarks? NO. The new GM boss then - LJ McCully - supported her. I should have reported her and this workplace labelling and bullying behaviour to head office SIA HR then. Hopefully SIA HR would have been more professional than this kind of sub standard. Anyway I was too stupid to do so then and only let the anger fester inside me, until the day this KT Latha's blocked my way at the exit door and I exploded giving her a slight push to get out of way to take lunch.
For that she immediately complained to LJ McCully who supported her unprofessional remarks and blocking of way. And now that I have declared to the whole world I am virgin, everyone should understand my anger and frustration. In fact it was so intense I shouted at LJ McCully it's not true and walked out of his office. I was then terminated without any reason given
which was obviously a very serious offence, simply because it could/might have resulted in KT Latha falling and injuring herself, right?

4. I believe that KT Latha had never used violence against Madam Gan before or after that incident; otherwise, KT Latha might have been "terminated" too!

5. I believe that KT Latha was probably a higher-ranking and significantly more important/powerful employee than Madam Gan; and she probably threatened to call the police and/or maybe even threatened to resign if Madam Gan was NOT terminated immediately, simply because what if Madam Gan were to use violence against her again, resulting in a much more serious injury or even DEATH? :eek:

6. I also believe that Mr McCully could not afford to lose KT Latha, and he probably did not want to terminate Madam Gan because he obviously needed her as well; and I suspect Madam Gan also knew this, but she was too conceited and complacent/overconfident, so she thought that no matter what, Mr McCully would never terminate her, as long as she continued doing her accounting/finance job well enough.

7. Therefore, I believe that Madam Gan must have been very shocked when she realized how powerful/valuable KT Latha was when Mr McCully decided to do what KT Latha wanted him to do! :eek:

8. In my humble opinion, that was probably the most humiliating experience in Madam Gan's career; and I believe it was also the beginning of the end of her mental/emotional/psychological/spiritual health, simply because she has refused to repent until now (nearly 15 years later!), which is why she was not ashamed to reveal such an offence, i.e. she did not, and still does not, consider herself to have been in the wrong! :eek: :thumbsdown:
She even dares to say:
sammyboy.com/posts/3684447
No matter what the problem or reason was, it is not right to push anyone. Termination is definitely well deserved :thumbsup:
Tell that to kt latha it’s not right to call people slut and block me at the door. She deserved a good slap from me. Pui!
which, in my opinion, proves that she's a:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopath
who also has:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism
and:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Machiavellianism_(psychology)
which are all part of the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_triad

:eek:
:thumbsdown:

9. Finally, unfortunately, I still have not managed to discover any photo of Madam Gan's face, so I can't post her photo for all of you to see it! :frown:

Attachments

• Dark triad - Wikipedia.png
    Dark triad - Wikipedia.png
    120.1 KB · Views: 728
Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fwah. Gansiokbin besides a dirty mouth, also has 爆力
Gansiokbin deserved it.
Fire 的好
Fire 的妙

:whistling:

Gansiokbin so violent.. I think If police want to catch her, she will kick them like mdm wong de woh.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
First of all, in "early 2009", because of various non-violent reasons (which, in my opinion, don't seem to be very important), Madam Gan ended up quarrelling with one of her female colleagues, "KT Latha", when she was still employed by Singapore Flying College (SFC):
I think the reason should be gansiokbin always wanted to tackle man in the company I.e behaving like a slut. And has been marked by her.
Or else kt latha wouldn't have finally said out "someone is acting like a slut"

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
And this is definitely a big humiliation to gansiokbin. The reason for being terminated imo is worse than those of other reasons eg poor performer etc.
Fired for violence as pri reason and slut being the secondary reason.
Tsk Tsk Tsk

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
And this is definitely a big humiliation to gansiokbin. The reason for being terminated imo is worse than those of other reasons eg poor performer etc.
Fired for violence as pri reason and slut being the secondary reason.
Tsk Tsk Tsk
And honestly, in my entire working life in at least 30 different companies, I have never come across employees being terminated for violence cum slutty.
Gin Xia suay.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
This online falsehood thing on gansiokbin is another big laughing stock.
Gansiokbin doesn't know that pap was making use of her to rollout pofma.
LOL means at that time ganshiokbin already a potential imh patient then after all these years become a full blown imh siao lang.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
She must have pulled the same stunt in front of Mr McCully "You dare not swear ... so I am innocent", so AMDK kicked her out of the college 永世不得錄用 and since then she has become a 喪家犬。

Whoever asked her to prove her virginity with a simple certificate from a doctor, she would Woh! Woh! Woh! Woh until you don't dare to ask. Really in her own description a 賤狗。

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear residents (both citizens and non-citizens) of Singapore AND Malaysia, I feel a strong need to start this thread of mine, in order to warn all of you to beware of Madam Gan (颜) Siok Bin (淑敏):
facebook.com/siokbin.gan
parliament.gov.sg/sconlinefalsehoods
parliament.gov.sg/docs/default-source/sconlinefalsehoods/written-representation-3.pdf
sammyboy.com/posts/3073876

because she is a psychopathic and potentially violent middle-aged (I believe/suspect she's in her early fifties now) Hokkien-Chinese Singaporean woman roaming around Singapore and Malaysia (whenever she goes to Johor Bahru for whatever reasons)! :eek: :thumbsdown:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Once upon a time, on "Feb 12, 2017", Madam Gan used @ginfreely (her sammyboy.com account's moniker) to post the following story about herself:

I understand that the above story might be a bit too long-winded for some of you, so here are what I consider to be the most important points:

1. First of all, in "early 2009", because of various non-violent reasons (which, in my opinion, don't seem to be very important), Madam Gan ended up quarrelling with one of her female colleagues, "KT Latha", when she was still employed by Singapore Flying College (SFC):
sfcpl.com
which is a wholly owned subsidiary company of Singapore Airlines (one of Singapore's most well-known Government-Linked Companies).

2. By the way, @ginfreely once revealed that she was "38" years old when the above incidents happened in "early 2009", according to:

and:
sammyboy.com/posts/2699016

so that means she was born in either 1970 or 1971; and therefore, she would be either 53 or 54 years old this year (in 2024).

3. Anyway, one day (still in "early 2009"), the following happened:

which was obviously a very serious offence, simply because it could/might have resulted in KT Latha falling and injuring herself, right?

4. I believe that KT Latha had never used violence against Madam Gan before or after that incident; otherwise, KT Latha might have been "terminated" too!

5. I believe that KT Latha was probably a higher-ranking and significantly more important/powerful employee than Madam Gan; and she probably threatened to call the police and/or maybe even threatened to resign if Madam Gan was NOT terminated immediately, simply because what if Madam Gan were to use violence against her again, resulting in a much more serious injury or even DEATH? :eek:

6. I also believe that Mr McCully could not afford to lose KT Latha, and he probably did not want to terminate Madam Gan because he obviously needed her as well; and I suspect Madam Gan also knew this, but she was too conceited and complacent/overconfident, so she thought that no matter what, Mr McCully would never terminate her, as long as she continued doing her accounting/finance job well enough.

7. Therefore, I believe that Madam Gan must have been very shocked when she realized how powerful/valuable KT Latha was when Mr McCully decided to do what KT Latha wanted him to do! :eek:

8. In my humble opinion, that was probably the most humiliating experience in Madam Gan's career; and I believe it was also the beginning of the end of her mental/emotional/psychological/spiritual health, simply because she has refused to repent until now (nearly 15 years later!), which is why she was not ashamed to reveal such an offence, i.e. she did not, and still does not, consider herself to have been in the wrong! :eek: :thumbsdown:
She even dares to say:
sammyboy.com/posts/3684447

which, in my opinion, proves that she's a:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopath
who also has:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism
and:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Machiavellianism_(psychology)
which are all part of the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_triad

:eek:
:thumbsdown:

9. Finally, unfortunately, I still have not managed to discover any photo of Madam Gan's face, so I can't post her photo for all of you to see it! :frown:
Since u can come out a good hypothesis , why not u test it out?

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
This online falsehood thing on gansiokbin is another big laughing stock.
Gansiokbin doesn't know that pap was making use of her to rollout pofma.
LOL means at that time ganshiokbin already a potential imh patient then after all these years become a full blown imh siao lang.
Oh dear, seems like she's clown.
The authorities did nothing despite her claims, it's likely that they disregarded her as a madslut.