• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [Is this POSSIBLE?] This morning, @ginfreely (or Madam Gan (颜) Siok Bin (淑敏), if you prefer) said "if I am a chicken I would have bought GCB by now"!

Is/Was this POSSIBLE? (Please try to do some calculations first! :tongue: )

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just like sell nude sell cb to buy Porsche Cantonese woman is called no dignity whereas kena stolen nude photos is not called no dignity but victim of crimes.
And that’s me a virgin kena smeared a chicken and harassed everywhere: unfortunate victim of crimes

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
她有神经病的
想结婚想到疯了
想钱想到疯了
想鸟想到疯了
lol-smiley-face-png.40588

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your virginity challenge is a SCAM designed to obtain the personal identity and data of your detractors.

Thereafter, you will blackmail them and coerce them to patronize you.

Proof of your virginity does not require a test on others. If you are indeed a virgin, just produce a certificate from the doctor, and you are cleared.

The need to create hurdles as precondition is to dissuade others to keep pressing you for a simple evidence that you can easily produce if indeed you are what you claimed you are.

It's now clear by your actions that you are lying. All the fights that you have created are just a smokescreen to to distract from the real issue - simple evidence that you are a virgin.

It's the most despicable action for an unchaste woman who stripped naked to invite man to search her hole to then attempt to steal the crowning glory of a real virgin - chastity.

It no longer matters if your hymen remains intact by design or accident. Even if your hole is sealed with cement, you are still a 賤女人, 賤中之賤。

又要做婊子,又要立貞節牌坊。門都沒有!紅色燈籠高高掛就有你的份。