• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dear @Cottonmouth, I finally feel the need to DEFEND YOU AGAINST @ginfreely (or Madam Gan (颜) Siok Bin (淑敏), if you prefer) after SHE CHALLENGED YOU..

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now you Hakka son of chicken are repeating lies again when I already clearly told you why should I swear when it’s you attacked me and not I attacked you; and what you are doing now is just what I already did: swear that I am not mdm wong when you viciously attacked me as mdm wong AND YOU DARE NOT SWEAR THEN if I am not mdm wong you chop off your head and yet got the cheek now to demand I swear when I am not even the one attacking. Pui!
And @empathizerofeatshitndie let’s see do you dare to swear now if I am a virgin you die a violent death?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now you Hakka son of chicken are repeating lies again when I already clearly told you why should I swear when it’s you attacked me and not I attacked you; and what you are doing now is just what I already did: swear that I am not mdm wong when you viciously attacked me as mdm wong AND YOU DARE NOT SWEAR THEN if I am not mdm wong you chop off your head and yet got the cheek now to demand I swear when I am not even the one attacking. Pui!
@empathizerofeatshitndie do go to your mdm wong thread and see the world of difference with my Jeremy Quek thread. One is full of your vicious attacking WHILE YOU DARE NOT SWEAR IF I AM NOT MDM WONG YOU CHOP OFF YOUR HEAD, while the other is merely my and jw5 replies to vicious attacks of me by you sons of chickens. Pui!

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear:
@Cottonmouth
@glockman
@sweetiepie
@bart12
from what I've seen so far, all of you and myself have been accused by @ginfreely of being monikers that are used by the same man that she keeps calling "Jeremy Quek"; but I strongly believe that the chance of him being the real-life identity of any one of us is very low! :smile:

Also, I believe that all of you are probably aware that @ginfreely has a habit of swearing that she will "die a violent death" if something that she's very sure is true is actually false:
https://www.sammyboy.com/search/69/?q="I+die+a+violent+death"&c[users]=ginfreely&o=date
So I'm now wondering, will she dare to swear that if all of us are really not monikers that are used by the same man that she keeps calling "Jeremy Quek", then she will die a violent death? :unsure: :tongue:
LOL.. I have not been surfing here regularly and don't know who the heck is "quek quek" .. I always wish @ginfreely well.. :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Dear @glockman, many thanks for your reply and I appreciate your post too!
bow-gif.40441

:inlove:
For the first time since I joined this forum, I finally feel the need to do some swearing!
:tongue:
So please join me in saying:

I swear that if my real-life identity is the "Jeremy Quek" that @ginfreely keeps calling me, I will die a violent death!
:cool:

Now let's see whether @ginfreely will dare to swear that if we are really not monikers that are used by the same man that she keeps calling "Jeremy Quek", then she will die a violent death!
:wink:
Yes let's do it.

I swear that if my real-life identity is Jeremy Quek or my clones are cottonmouth, Sinkie, or any of the others I have been accused of, I will die the most violent death!:thumbsup:

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I swear that if my real-life identity is the "Jeremy Quek" that @ginfreely keeps calling me, I will die a violent death!
:cool:
KNN ginfreely asked my uncle swear of course my uncle won't swear but you asked one is different :geek:
MY UNCLE HEREBY SWEAR WITH BIG WORDS

My uncle swear that if his real-life identity is the "Jeremy Quek" that @ginfreely keeps calling him, he will die a violent death!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL.. I have not been surfing here regularly and don't know who the heck is "quek quek" .. I always wish @ginfreely well.. :biggrin:
I always wish @ginfreely get gangrape until song song gao jurong, imagine the waves and waves of orgasm until her face contort in bliss. Since she's not a young chick, she might chua sai also from all that ramming.

But she will be a happy and satisfied woman, for the first time in her life she has meaning and purpose to serve the community with her holes.

Last edited:

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear:
@Cottonmouth
@glockman
@sweetiepie
@bart12
from what I've seen so far, all of you and myself have been accused by @ginfreely of being monikers that are used by the same man that she keeps calling "Jeremy Quek"; but I strongly believe that the chance of him being the real-life identity of any one of us is very low!
:smile:

Also, I believe that all of you are probably aware that @ginfreely has a habit of swearing that she will "die a violent death" if something that she's very sure is true is actually false:
https://www.sammyboy.com/search/69/?q="I+die+a+violent+death"&c[users]=ginfreely&o=date
So I'm now wondering, will she dare to swear that if all of us are really not monikers that are used by the same man that she keeps calling "Jeremy Quek", then she will die a violent death?
:unsure:
:tongue:
Dear @glockman, many very belated thanks for loving the above post of mine roughly four months ago!
bow-gif.40441
:inlove:
And dear @bart12, many very belated thanks to you too for liking it!
bow-gif.40441
:thumbsup:
And dear @sweetiepie and @Cottonmouth, many very belated thanks to both of you too for "reacting" to it with "Haha"!
bow-gif.40441
:laugh: :roflmao: :tongue:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jeremy Quek

Why are you thanking yourself? Are you a moron? :roflmao:

View attachment 159216
He is not a moron but a no shame sicko eunuch criminal bully exact replica of kt latha smiling snake attack me when smiling. Repeating lies already answered is his eunuch sickening way to win. Why don’t you @empathizerofeatshitndie up your clone mdm wong thread whereby you viciously attacked me mdm wong and dare not swear to chop off your head? Pui your Cantonese chicken mother phua cb!