• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Will the following Self-Curse by @ginfreely (or Madam Gan (颜) Siok Bin (淑敏), if you prefer) EVENTUALLY RESULT in HER OWN "Violent Death"?

Please THINK DEEPLY before you vote! haha

• No, simply because ALL of her many accusations are TRUE!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No matter what she has said in the past, she will EVENTUALLY "die a Violent Death"!

• No matter what she has said in the past, she will NEVER "die a Violent Death"!

• I don't know what to say...

• Total voters

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear fellow anti- @ginfreely members, I have a feeling that there is a good chance that at least the following one (posted last week on "Jan 16, 2024") of the many Self-Curses by @ginfreely (or Madam Gan (颜) Siok Bin (淑敏), if you prefer) will EVENTUALLY RESULT in HER OWN "Violent Death", i.e. the one about her falsely accusing quite a number of people of whistling AT HER (in order to "sexually harass" her) in real life:
sammyboy.com/posts/3948927
I dare to swear that if I tell lies on the whistling dogs I die a violent death.
And here are my reasons:

1. This "whistling" issue has two main parts; and the first part is about her claiming to hear other people whistling, and I am willing to agree with her that she really heard (and, sometimes, even saw) those people whistling! :wink:

2. But I REFUSE to agree with her that those people were whistling AT HER, (in order to "sexually harass" her), i.e. I strongly believe that she has been falsely accusing them of whistling AT HER (in order to "sexually harass" her)! :wink:

Therefore, since she has CURSED HERSELF to "die a violent death" IF those people really did NOT whistle AT HER (in order to "sexually harass" her), then there is a good chance that she will REALLY "die a violent death" EVENTUALLY, right?
:eek:
:tongue:

Finally, I strongly believe that the main/fundamental reason for her many false accusations (both online and in real life) is her very strong desire to feed/satisfy her insatiable:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanity
wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism
by:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Playing_the_victim

:thumbsdown:

Attachments

• Playing the victim - Wikipedia.png
    Playing the victim - Wikipedia.png
    136.4 KB · Views: 319
  • ginfreely-whistling-violent-death.png
    ginfreely-whistling-violent-death.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 34

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Swearing has no effect on a person who is delusional.

It's possible that a woman who had stripped naked in front of a man before and allowed the man to auto roam every strand of hair on her body to then believe that she is still chaste like a virgin.

She is quite selective in her swearing, so nothing will happen to her.

For example, she repeatedly claimed her detractors are descendants of whores. Even though she illogically equates swearing with proof, she is still sane enough to not swear on these issues.

想要結婚想到瘋
重新包裝再密封
唯恐市價繼續崩
自吹自擂嗡嗡嗡

Last edited: