• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dear @Cottonmouth, I finally feel the need to DEFEND YOU AGAINST @ginfreely (or Madam Gan (颜) Siok Bin (淑敏), if you prefer) after SHE CHALLENGED YOU..

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@sweetiepie I remember this fucking slut was fighting with her mother for customers. She also fight with her to suck daddy's cock. This fucking cheebye slut should have her cheebye whole piece sliced off and her womb torn out. Fucking bitch Very Kind Lady chaocheebye.
NAMELESS coward Go to my facebook to post you evil filthy son of whore liar criminal spewing vicious lies no end. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When did I say I am jealous of my mother? And when did I send my mother to jb home. All fucking lies from your evil filthy Cantonese prostitute descendant mouth. Pui!
Looks like @sweetiepie is caught a scammer again spewing nonsense lies of me non stop. No morals Cantonese prostitute descendant indeed.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
NAMELESS coward Go to my facebook to post you evil filthy son of whore liar criminal spewing vicious lies no end. Pui!

Fuck your Facebook and fuck your mother's cheebye. You are a fucking cheebye who needs to be gangraped to death. Fuck you and fuck all your fucking holes. You are not a virgin, you are a fucking whore, your whole family are whores.

jw5

Loyal
Fuck your Facebook and fuck your mother's cheebye. You are a fucking cheebye who needs to be gangraped to death. Fuck you and fuck all your fucking holes. You are not a virgin, you are a fucking whore, your whole family are whores.

Don't be so angry, relax. This is only an internet forum.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
1624361925104.jpeg

@ginfreely Very Kind Lady, YOU FUCKING WHORE! FUCK YOUR FUCKING CHEEBYE!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take my virginity test challenge or diam. Pui your evil filthy coward whore family!