• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [I'm suddenly curious! haha] Did the Ex-Husband of Madam Gan (颜) Siok Bin (淑敏) KISS HER LIPS during their "4 star hotel wedding dinner"?

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be more precise, did he kiss her lips in FRONT of all their family members, relatives, friends and other guests during their "4 star hotel wedding dinner"?
:unsure:
For those of you who are not aware or have forgotten, on "Mar 22, 2017" (nearly six years ago!), @ginfreely said:
sammyboy.com/posts/2585642
I had 4 star hotel wedding dinner and USA honeymoon
And we all know that she has been claiming to be a "virgin", even during her marriage which lasted for "years":
sammyboy.com/posts/2571169
Oh yes I was married for years but we didn't consummate our marriage and had annulled our marriage since then (we are still friends).
BUT has her ex-husband kissed her lips before?
If yes, how many times?
:eek:
:tongue:

Attachments

• GSB - 4 star hotel wedding dinner.png
    GSB - 4 star hotel wedding dinner.png
    52.1 KB · Views: 128

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get married and don't consummate, then get married for fuck? And some more for years! Fucking weirdos or simply, liars in the divorce court of law. They blatantly affirmed affidavits with lies. It's contempt of court. Both should be hauled up for investigation.

Going honeymoon and not fucking is just unbelievable. The lies she perpetuate to maintain her so-called virgin image are beyond reasonableness and acceptability.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the clarification.
My uncle thought the ex husband ran road after the wedding banquet dong fang ye :roflmao:
Still proceeded to go USA honeymoon but still a virgin :thumbsdown:
Then confirm is a chow hai lah KNN

Going honeymoon and not fucking is just unbelievable.

Go honeymoon for fuck ? :rolleyes:
Somemore usa
My uncle Lee think there is left with onlee 1 possibility to answer all the above questions.

That means gansiokbin ex husband already discovered the bawu hai after the wedding banquet but USA honeymoon tickets hotels already booked and don't go is a waste. :sneaky:

Hence ft no consummation and honeymoon carried on.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be more precise, did he kiss her lips in FRONT of all their family members, relatives, friends and other guests during their "4 star hotel wedding dinner"
Now back to the orleeginal Post question.
My uncle think the answer should be NO based on the following
1. Gansiokbin was already a lao kway bu in 2017
2. Gansiokbin already went through the sfc big suck cock challenge and already have a smellee mouth.
3. My uncle think the ex husband also know about her smellee mouth and hoping for a better jibye but too bad is also chow gai
4. Some of the lower ses leelatives might even gossip and say ah bin ah lu kin jit wu sway jibye bor ? KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be more precise, did he kiss her lips in FRONT of all their family members, relatives, friends and other guests during their "4 star hotel wedding dinner"?
For those of you who are not aware or have forgotten, on "Mar 22, 2017" (nearly six years ago!), @ginfreely said:
sammyboy.com/posts/2585642

And we all know that she has been claiming to be a "virgin", even during her marriage which lasted for "years":
sammyboy.com/posts/2571169

BUT has her ex-husband kissed her lips before?
If yes, how many times?
:eek:
:tongue:
Of course you despicable eunuch whore dog self claimed hakka virgin can be virgin but other people cannot. Ask and Answer yourself you hakka virgin ever kiss any woman on the lips? Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the clarification.
My uncle thought the ex husband ran road after the wedding banquet dong fang ye :roflmao:
Still proceeded to go USA honeymoon but still a virgin :thumbsdown:
Then confirm is a chow hai lah KNN
Of course you jealous cantonese loser scammer prostitute descendant got no wedding no honeymoon so others are all chow hai. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get married and don't consummate, then get married for fuck? And some more for years! Fucking weirdos or simply, liars in the divorce court of law. They blatantly affirmed affidavits with lies. It's contempt of court. Both should be hauled up for investigation.

Going honeymoon and not fucking is just unbelievable. The lies she perpetuate to maintain her so-called virgin image are beyond reasonableness and acceptability.
Of course unbelievable to you despicable dog mudlander son of whore @nightsafari clone lowlife cheap dirty sons of whores. Got witness got video got audio recordings of loud knocks your ccb mouth also say I tell lies. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle Lee think there is left with onlee 1 possibility to answer all the above questions.

That means gansiokbin ex husband already discovered the bawu hai after the wedding banquet but USA honeymoon tickets hotels already booked and don't go is a waste. :sneaky:

Hence ft no consummation and honeymoon carried on.
Tell lies to smear and hurt a woman is your proud Cantonese prostitute descendant way to win. If I virgin have chow hai then whole world women got chow hai especially your Cantonese whore mother. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another Cantonese son of whore that everyday smear and harassing me a virgin as slut whore mistress. I am virgin with annulled marriage also cannot. Pui!
Okay confirm and chop whole thread hakka and Cantonese harassing me. Sia suay eunuch dog loser men bully woman. The fact is I am a virgin with annulled marriage. You dogs believe not is up to you but you have no right to smear and hurt me. Pui your Ccb family women all dirty zero virgin. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now back to the orleeginal Post question.
My uncle think the answer should be NO based on the following
1. Gansiokbin was already a lao kway bu in 2017
2. Gansiokbin already went through the sfc big suck cock challenge and already have a smellee mouth.
3. My uncle think the ex husband also know about her smellee mouth and hoping for a better jibye but too bad is also chow gai
4. Some of the lower ses leelatives might even gossip and say ah bin ah lu kin jit wu sway jibye bor ? KNN
Hide in rat hole smear Gansiokbin to revenge on the middle aged woman for sending you to jail for harassment. You said it yourself you were sent to jail for that. You are such an evil filthy coward Cantonese criminal bully that should be sent to jail again. Pui!