• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [I'm suddenly curious! haha] Did the Ex-Husband of Madam Gan (颜) Siok Bin (淑敏) KISS HER LIPS during their "4 star hotel wedding dinner"?

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
Okay confirm and chop whole thread hakka and Cantonese harassing me. Sia suay eunuch dog loser men bully woman. The fact is I am a virgin with annulled marriage. You dogs believe not is up to you but you have no right to smear and hurt me. Pui your Ccb family women all dirty zero virgin. Pui!
It's worse being married but still a virgin vs being a horny woman

You are self smearing yourself

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hide in rat hole smear Gansiokbin to revenge on the middle aged woman for sending you to jail for harassment. You said it yourself you were sent to jail for that. You are such an evil filthy coward Cantonese criminal bully that should be sent to jail again. Pui!

You are a fucking slut, I will grab a hammer to slam your skull and fuck your cheebye with it!!
A piece of cunt like you needs to be fucked to death, smash your cheebye to pieces.

One day you will be dragged into the bushes by some kelings, they will spread your cheebye open put their hands inside.
iu

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
@sweetiepie woo yah boh ? Your uncle kanna sent to jail by a middle aged woman ?
As a matter of fact with a soon par to terrible death.
My uncle had been sent to jail before but not imprisonment and not by middle aged lao jibye or anything to do with lao jibyes :rolleyes: :cool: :geek:
But my uncle do know some lao jibyes who happened to be comrades of gansiokbin and got some leevenge yet to be done :cool:

@ginfreely gansiokbin is a mother fucking lying lao jibyes compared to my uncle who always maintained his leesponsible member status. :geek:

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for sure kiss on the (upper) lips, but going further than labia lips was a challenge for the gongkia. sinkie virgin men are known to be clueless about where the right lobang is, and sumtimes they attempt to poke the karchng kang instead of the cheebye. this one most likely couldn’t poke thru’ cb as it was beyond virgin tight (and shut). clamped up due to lousy or no foreplay.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Divorced or annulled, your marriage is over, isn't it?
Ya there is no difference and I won’t bother to correct you if not for bastard criminal bullies like you cantonese son of whore smearing and harassing me a virgin as slut whore mistress non stop. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya there is no difference and I won’t bother to correct you if not for bastard criminal bullies like you cantonese son of whore smearing and harassing me a virgin as slut whore mistress non stop. Pui!
In fact some of my friends I just said I divorced as it’s too troublesome to explain.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's worse being married but still a virgin vs being a horny woman

You are self smearing yourself
How can I be self smearing by when it’s you criminal bully sluts and sons of sluts from kt latha to Ccb Malaysians to you that smeared me a slut whore mistress? Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle had been sent to jail before but not imprisonment and not by middle aged lao jibye or anything to do with lao jibyes :rolleyes: :cool: :geek:
But my uncle do know some lao jibyes who happened to be comrades of gansiokbin and got some leevenge yet to be done :cool:

@ginfreely gansiokbin is a mother fucking lying lao jibyes compared to my uncle who always maintained his leesponsible member status. :geek:
So you evil coward criminal bully Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant are admitting you are revenging other middle aged women by hiding in rat hole smearing me a virgin as slut whore mistress because you dare not revenge on them. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

And of course you Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant soon par means true while other people soon par no count. When are you going to soon par if Gansiokbin is a virgin and not a slut prostitute you die a violent death? Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

And your soon par looks like fake too, what is sent to jail but not imprisonment? You said it yourself you were jailed plus fined. Pui! View attachment 178335