• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious During the past hour, Madam Gan (颜) Siok Bin (淑敏) CLAIMED that she "saw" a "Malaysian" man "using the phone to secretly film" her "at JEM EAT eatery"!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Deary, any evidence of the plenty of CCTV evidence? You are using your vagina to talk as usual.
You Jeremy Quek son of Cantonese dirty vagina act blur again everywhere got cctv just no one wants to help a nobody and that is why you are bullying me too while you dare not bully LHL wife or whoever in power as slut whore mistress. Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Deary slut, you are just a screw loose nutcase, nobody cares.
You sia suay Jeremy Quek as usual see me logoff only then quickly reply. Want to win last word go to my Facebook. Obviously I am not screw loose and neither are you an evil scheming dog that pick your target of bullying Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Deary, you are an infamous slut, how can you be nobody? When your photo appear in India, everybody will be chanting, "Binnani, Binnani, Binnani!!!"
Tell lies is your Jeremy Quek proud Cantonese hide in rat hole bully dog chicken way to win.
48F998D1-B904-4528-B625-8C1AC39DC484.png
CFE61FB1-5D9C-48F2-A1EA-5A83CACEEB1E.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Deary, the only positive for you is HIV.
You sia suay Jeremy Quek Want to win last word spewing evil filthy lies go to my Facebook. Obviously I am not telling lies but you an evil scheming dog are doing that non stop and you are not mad but a psychopath that pick your target of bullying Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Deary, your superiority is against Annabelle Chong because your hole is wider and you had a lot more cocks than her. You got a steel pussy.
You sia suay Jeremy Quek Want to win last word spewing evil filthy lies go to my Facebook. Obviously I am not telling lies but you an evil scheming dog are doing that non stop and you are not mad but a psychopath that pick your target of bullying Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png