• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious During the past hour, Madam Gan (颜) Siok Bin (淑敏) CLAIMED that she "saw" a "Malaysian" man "using the phone to secretly film" her "at JEM EAT eatery"!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So before you open your mouth to say no proof means hallucinating, please think okay? Just like you can’t prove there is cancer doesn’t mean no cancer okay?
Just like now the Hongkie Cantonese bully dog just made a loud knock from above my bedroom throwing a heavy dumbbell kind of object onto floor but no proof because how to capture his cb dog face hiding in the unit?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I put the phone on recording I have to carry it facing people if not I will record with no face and dogs like @sbfuncle will say I ownself whistle and first of all do you have storage to record on phone for hours non stop? No I don’t.
And these despicable dogs always whistle from behind or side so body camera or phone also won’t capture their cb dog face.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And these despicable dogs always whistle from behind or side so body camera or phone also won’t capture their cb dog face.
So please spare a thought for victims of harassment before you judge and dismissed as nothing. So easy to deal with despicable loser bully dogs that harass people why victims of harassment have to turn murderers to kill them?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Before you comment please think how to capture sudden whistling that’s a few seconds without a body camera like what the police use and if I throw money to buy that, they will stop whistling when they see that camera but I have to wear a body camera everywhere I go and why should I live like that?
which means no evidence lah. 6.9 acres at ridout cannot be bothered.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
So please spare a thought for victims of harassment before you judge and dismissed as nothing. So easy to deal with despicable loser bully dogs that harass people why victims of harassment have to turn murderers to kill them?
Oh dear, you should wear body camera, on your neck and crotch. In case anybody attempts to ravage you by force, can upload the evidence on your onlyfans account for people to enjoy. :eek:

It's also good for a bitch like you who goes around quarreling with people, someone equally unhinged might stab you one day. :biggrin:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
So please spare a thought for victims of harassment before you judge and dismissed as nothing. ...
shan_4 (1).jpg
:geek:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I put the phone on recording I have to carry it facing people if not I will record with no face and dogs like @sbfuncle will say I ownself whistle and first of all do you have storage to record on phone for hours non stop? No I don’t.
Don't con me :geek:
Based on your cb mouth 1 short dinner already got 2 whistles you should be able to take becos it is a anticipated event.
Ccb every post within short time frame also have other whistles. You whistled at those men gai.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't con me :geek:
Based on your cb mouth 1 short dinner already got 2 whistles you should be able to take becos it is a anticipated event.
Ccb every post within short time frame also have other whistles. You whistled at those men gai.
These are all part and parcel of a holistic marketing strategy - first it is about still being a virgin, and that is selling point number one for being chaste.

Then having many private properties and constantly making a killing in the stock market, so being financially successful is to pander to those young fresh meat.

Next comes the philanthropic side to pander to the old parents of young fresh meat, plus sob stories about taking care of aging mom. You were the one who spotted she deemed filial piety not as a duty but charity.

The latest stunt about indiscriminate whistling is a reminder that she is chio and still has the pulling power of those Rakuten girls at baseball events.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ladies & gentlemen
I DO NOT think that it was all hallucination from gansiokbin :geek:
All the while it was gansiokbin herself, the trouble making slut that either accusing other for whistling or she herself whistled at those men.
As usual I don't have the practice to say things in sbf without proof :whistling::geek:
The proof of slut whore gansiokbin was found from 1 of her recording in east coast park. She is a Farking stupid slut that doesn't think before posting with her rubbish comments.
In that post, she accused cyclist (in Sam Leong band of bro attire) whistled at her and she recorded it. Likewise for this post, it is not possible for someone wearing a mask to be able to whistle to a volume that can be heard over a distance.
But she was stupid enough not to consider how the FARK is it possible to record a whistle that is so far away and the the sound that was recorded is nearby the recorder, which obviously was herself whistling and recording.
@ginfreely Gansiokbin I FARK you till hell for thinking samsters are stupid like yourself.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are all part and parcel of a holistic marketing strategy - first it is about still being a virgin, and that is selling point number one for being chaste.

Then having many private properties and constantly making a killing in the stock market, so being financially successful is to pander to those young fresh meat.

Next comes the philanthropic side to pander to the old parents of young fresh meat, plus sob stories about taking care of aging mom. You were the one who spotted she deemed filial piety not as a duty but charity.

The latest stunt about indiscriminate whistling is a reminder that she is chio and still has the pulling power of those Rakuten girls at baseball events.
And uploaded 1 no rhythm no beat piece of shit music and self thinking near perfection, marketing herself as a musician.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ladies & gentlemen
I DO NOT think that it was all hallucination from gansiokbin :geek:
All the while it was gansiokbin herself, the trouble making slut that either accusing other for whistling or she herself whistled at those men.
As usual I don't have the practice to say things in sbf without proof :whistling::geek:
The proof of slut whore gansiokbin was found from 1 of her recording in east coast park. She is a Farking stupid slut that doesn't think before posting with her rubbish comments.
In that post, she accused cyclist (in Sam Leong band of bro attire) whistled at her and she recorded it. Likewise for this post, it is not possible for someone wearing a mask to be able to whistle to a volume that can be heard over a distance.
But she was stupid enough not to consider how the FARK is it possible to record a whistle that is so far away and the the sound that was recorded is nearby the recorder, which obviously was herself whistling and recording.
@ginfreely Gansiokbin I FARK you till hell for thinking samsters are stupid like yourself.
And DO NOT think that @ginfreely gansiokbin was merely talking cock here and making jokes. She really go all the way out to harass people both outside and in sbf.

Refer to another incident and I would like to use basic analysis to figure out what actually happened.
Why would someone say whistle then followed by making a whistle?
They would have just whistled if they wanted to.
It means this Farking son the gan slut went up to harass him asking him to whistle, then he would whistle back at the cam.

IMG_20231223_122433.jpg

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes a lying Farking slut :inlove:
Firstly she ownself specified she is normal looking in her post, then followed by all the whistling to let people have the impression that she is a chiobu milf :geek:

In reality she is just a lao kway bu :geek:
Oh dear, seems like Sammyboys are right after all. @ginfreely Gun Siok Bin is indeed an attention seeking slut. This must be why the police don't believe her and Shan is ignoring her. They treat her like a IMH lunatic.

Last edited: