• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Yesterday, Madam Gan (颜) Siok Bin (淑敏) CLAIMED that a "Malaysian Chinese man" TALKED to HER over the PHONE "in a strange flirty manner"! haha

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• GanSiokBin - strange flirty manner - Chinese Malaysian man.png
    GanSiokBin - strange flirty manner - Chinese Malaysian man.png
    337.7 KB · Views: 958

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
When PAP Mps kaobei, police will chk actively, if commoners they fuck u,lol,even small case like neighbour issues, if MP sure fast settle but oops all stay bungalow n ridout,so no such issues,lol

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many questions came to my mind.
1. Why gansiokbin dare to continue disturb K shan during this period when shan is recovering from the Ridout saga. She not afraid of getting into trouble ?
2. Why would gansiokbin would repeatedly call back someone whom she think is harassing her ?
3. She said that she feel distress and making a police report but why would she commit point 2 in the 1st place ?
4. Is gansiokbin a whore in real life?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Why gansiokbin dare to continue disturb K shan during this period when shan is recovering from the Ridout saga. She not afraid of getting into trouble ?
2. Why would gansiokbin would repeatedly call back someone whom she think is harassing her ?
3. Is gansiokbin a whore in real life?

What do you think of a person who always think that someone is whistling at her?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why doesn't she go to Shanmugam's place at Ridout Road? Her black prince will keep her safe from bullies. No need to keep pestering that bastard on Facebook. :rolleyes:
K shan has all her personal info during the time when pap mha role our pofma using her firecrackers case as a sample case.
I suspect maybe she has sucked his cock at ridout before or at least attempted to suck or else other people would be worry of getting into trouble pestering a minister.

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do you think of a person who always think that someone is whistling at her?
I'm very confused because gansiokbin said she is old and normal looking yet she receive many whistles and now even flirty calls.
Looks like she always never wear proper clothes when she goes out, showing all her assets.
She even self declare she never bra at home and go out of the garden.
I think She is a whore.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First she said she cannot make out the words he said, then she said he is speaking in a strange flirty manner.
How she knows the words are flirty if she can't understand those words in the first place? Why she so 前后矛盾?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
SnakeSham has finally found his match. If virgin slut continues to harass him like this on a daily basis, Shammy will need to see a shrink very soon. Virgin slut is our only hope to bring him down. So we must treat her nicer.
Slut is your Cantonese whore mother. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
3. She said that she feel distress and making a police report but why would she commit point 2 in the 1st place ?
4. Is gansiokbin a whore in real life?
You Cantonese hakka son of whore are again shamelessly telling lies when there is only one return call mentioned and no repeated callS. Pui! Kena harassment means whore is means you are son of whore. Pui!