• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Yesterday evening, Madam Gan (颜) Siok Bin (淑敏) CLAIMED that she was nearly KILLED by "killer litter" in Sengkang!

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• GSB nearly KILLED by killer litter.png
    GSB nearly KILLED by killer litter.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 668
  • 365920926_3100367676774863_1151680995750433209_n.jpg
    365920926_3100367676774863_1151680995750433209_n.jpg
    465.6 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
She also said that she has "filed a police repor
Seriously, if I'm the police, I will bring mdm gan to the crime scene and gave her 2 items to reenact.
1 is a chastity padlock and 1 face mask.
I will ask her to throw the padlock onto the grass patch and see if she can create a loud noise from it.
I will also put a face mask on her and ask her to whistle to see if she can create a loud whistle sound.
If she cannot do it I will arrest and charge her for making false police report.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
SnakeSham became so traumatized and shaken by this siao chabor's constant harassment that he dared not attend this year's NDP for fear that she may be somewhere in the crowd.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
804pm at sengkang hdb grass patch is dark dark one.
This mad slut whore must be using some torch light to walkaround the neighbourhood. I suspect she never wear a bra while doing this act.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a waste!
I would throw down a homing 5kg dumbbell if I see her. Should she survive, I will go down, shave her cheebye and fuck her with a broomstick!

Last edited: