• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Moderators: Please moderate...

Internet Brigade

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was recently banned from this forum for expressing my opinions on the Budget.

I was unnecessarily attacked by persona SIFU who accused me of being Ron Ron's clone. All he had to do was give me 5 infractions in less then 10 secs and i was temporarily banned from the forum.

Adding insult to injury, the infraction i received was for spamming the forum.?!?

Just do a search of all the posts i have made and you will see that i do not spam this forum. In fact, I was given infractions by a spammer.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe u can go see your MP:confused:

he can help one lah. PAP dogs love to lick each other balls.:biggrin:

:oIo::oIo: fucking ah gwa.. cheee byee to u!!

Internet Brigade

Alfrescian
Loyal
what have u done:confused:

u dunno??

that chee bye face of yours is enough to offend anyone. u don't even have to do or say anything:oIo::oIo:

So now you are using to forum IDs; SIFU & sifu1.

So infact you are the clone. That explains everything. Are you preparing to get me banned again?

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wether Sifu and Sifu1 are one and the same or not doesn't matter, but what Sifu1 said hold some truth.

Your avatar pissed me off the first day you appeared here. Hope that is not your real pic :biggrin: .

Internet Brigade

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wether Sifu and Sifu1 are one and the same or not doesn't matter, but what Sifu1 said hold some truth.

Your avatar pissed me off the first day you appeared here. Hope that is not your real pic :biggrin: .

Can we not engage each others' ideas and not the superficialities of avatars and monikers.

Have we become so intolerent?

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can we not engage each others' ideas and not the superficialities of avatars and monikers.

Have we become so intolerent?

Actually there are much tolerance here. Just look at Beshitted or what's his name's avatar with an erect penis, hate it hate it! But I put up with it. I just find that monkey face of yours in a military outfit incredibly annoying.

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
What have i done to offend you?

I looked at your last few posts and you tried to apply reason to your posts which are pro-policies. Naturally you incur the ire of some here. This board, by the way, is heavily anti-PAP.

I do not know your motives but i am certain that this forum is heavily monitored (no proof, only a subjective certainty) ranging from people who are outrightly ridiculous to the sublimely subtle. Yours is in the middle and easily identifiable. Thus you are a target for those who are very unhappy with the PAP Government's policies.

Infractions are part of the system here. There is little or no moderation. In fact the owner of this forum relishes controversies as it boost up readership and at times inject some of his provocative remarks. So just take it with a pinch of salt and continue despite the various techniques of putting you down by various members - which can range from the outright aggressive as you had experience to other means.

Keep posting. You have a right to your opinions and the PAP is not always bad or wrong.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
I looked at your last few posts and you tried to apply reason to your posts which are pro-policies. Naturally you incur the ire of some here. This board, by the way, is heavily anti-PAP.

I do not know your motives but i am certain that this forum is heavily monitored (no proof, only a subjective certainty) ranging from people who are outrightly ridiculous to the sublimely subtle. Yours is in the middle and easily identifiable. Thus you are a target for those who are very unhappy with the PAP Government's policies.

Infractions are part of the system here. There is little or no moderation. In fact the owner of this forum relishes controversies as it boost up readership and at times inject some of his provocative remarks. So just take it with a pinch of salt and continue despite the various techniques of putting you down by various members - which can range from the outright aggressive as you had experience to other means.

Keep posting. You have a right to your opinions and the PAP is not always bad or wrong.

How about me leh? can give your analysis?

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Internet Brigade

Alfrescian
Loyal

Infractions are part of the system here. There is little or no moderation. In fact the owner of this forum relishes controversies as it boost up readership and at times inject of his provocative remarks. So just take it with a pinch of salt and continue despite the various techniques of putting you down by various members - which can range from the outright aggressive as you had experience to other means.

Thank you for your support.

Its not that I intentionally seek conflict with the anti-establishment folk. However, I feel that reasonable debates can take place if we try.

The moderator here however has a fixed idea of how debate should be conducted here. And that is all must pay deference to him and his ideas.

Troll and clones get away with anything they want here.

Internet Brigade

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually there are much tolerance here. Just look at Beshitted or what's his name's avatar with an erect penis, hate it hate it! But I put up with it. I just find that monkey face of yours in a military outfit incredibly annoying.

So you would rather look at an erected penis than one of your elected Ministers?

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used an animated avatar once, very nice I thought, but people complained it was driving them nuts, lol, so I changed it.

I am very sincere in asking you to change your avatar, then I won't feel incline to fire from the hip the moment I see your posts.

Damn monkey face in a military suit!:eek:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
So you would rather look at an erected penis than one of your elected Ministers?

There's only one moderator (scroobal) and he's quit the job after a few of unrewarding months of doing a thankless job that nobody appreciates.

There are now no moderators in this forum. It's pretty much free for all. I concentrate only on keeping religious crap out of the coffee shop section and even that is a losing battle.

I don't read most of the stuff posted here so most of the time I'm not aware of the presence of trolls, spammers and the like.

If you see any gross violations of common decency, please report the offending posts. It would help heaps.

Internet Brigade

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's only one moderator (scroobal) and he's quit the job after a few of unrewarding months of doing a thankless job that nobody appreciates.

There are now no moderators in this forum. It's pretty much free for all. I concentrate only on keeping religious crap out of the coffee shop section and even that is a losing battle.

I don't read most of the stuff posted here so most of the time I'm not aware of the presence of trolls, spammers and the like.

If you see any gross violations of common decency, please report the offending posts. It would help heaps.

I offer my services as moderator if you require.

Seems like im not the only one being attacked

scroobal

\
Ramseth
I've been receiving frivolous infractions from OverTheCounter and SamuelStalin, accusing me of spamming. Please look into this. Thanks.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
I offer my services as moderator if you require.
Seems like im not the only one being attacked

what:confused:

you fucking chow chee bye piece of crap.

give u power to be moderator? u wanna turn this place into por-PAP-lumpar forum is it:oIo::oIo:

why much do they pay u to sell your dignity:oIo::oIo:

fuck you. turn 1 big round, start a thread on this and now you show your motive. u wanted to replace scroobal as the moderator. scheming bastard.

Internet Brigade

Alfrescian
Loyal
what:confused:

you fucking chow chee bye piece of crap.

give u power to be moderator? u wanna turn this place into por-PAP-lumpar forum is it:oIo::oIo:

why much do they pay u to sell your dignity:oIo::oIo:

fuck you. turn 1 big round, start a thread on this and now you show your motive. u wanted to replace scroobal as the moderator. scheming bastard.

First, its up to Leong Sam to decide

Second, it was never my intention to replace anyone

and third, why must there be only on moderator?