• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Madam Gan (颜) Siok Bin (淑敏) finally FORGOT to ERASE "The Mayfair" in the picture in one of her posts on her Facebook page! haha

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
She posted it earlier today (during the very early morning):

facebook.com/2792148564263444

:eek:

So, looks like all her past efforts have been wasted:
gsb-facebook-png.158863

:tongue:

Attachments

• 305020028_2792148557596778_1096870956583955970_n.jpg
    305020028_2792148557596778_1096870956583955970_n.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 2,467
  • GSB-Facebook.png
    GSB-Facebook.png
    478.9 KB · Views: 2,424
Last edited:

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL as my niece ever said gansiokbin always self pwn personal info's and self pwn address that's why my niece dare to make the death curse previously.
Here are just some samples my niece quoted.

Ah bin self pwn many info KNN ah bin is a mad slut KNN

无风不起浪
Why gansiokbin want to self pwn? Becas gansiokbin is sort sort dei one :roflmao:

4. Over the years it was so obvious that you self pwn many personal info's without people asking for it :roflmao: hence this further supported my uncle's point 3 that you are a siao lang slut :biggrin:

Siao lang gin scarlee one :biggrin:
They can do things that a normal person will not do :cool::biggrin:

Where got a normal person self pwn personal info in a anonymous forum one :biggrin::roflmao:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She posted it earlier today (during the very early morning):

facebook.com/2792148564263444

:eek:

So, looks like all her past efforts have been wasted:
gsb-facebook-png.158863

:tongue:
So you sly fox liar eunuch cheap slut whore cock sucker of Malaysian criminal syndicate network Jeremy Quek are finally admitting all my past photos did not self expose my address and you did doxxing crimes on me revealing my address. You are just like the evil disgusting carousel criminal bully that already know my tapestry address before I said it. Btw i take it as compliment that I am like President staying in Istana the whole world knows my address. Pui! View attachment 158866

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This disgusting custard dare to say Malaysian syndicate know her address when she is the one that offer it to people :roflmao:
You Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant that dare not say what did you do to harass middle aged woman to be sent to jail dare to act innocent I didn’t expose my address means you cock sucker of Malaysian criminal syndicate network get it from them. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The whole world is constantly looking out for your long long dark dark nipples :sneaky:
This must be what you Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant did to be sent to jail for harassing middle aged woman and doing more crimes on me to “revenge” on me. Pui!

slutty

Alfrescian
Loyal
This must be what you Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant did to be sent to jail for harassing middle aged woman and doing more crimes on me to “revenge” on me. Pui!
Where's your forum's boyfriend tonight? Better call him in to reinforce your shaky foundation.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you sly fox liar eunuch cheap slut whore cock sucker of Malaysian criminal syndicate network Jeremy Quek are finally admitting all my past photos did not self expose my address and you did doxxing crimes on me revealing my address. You are just like the evil disgusting carousel criminal bully that already know my tapestry address before I said it. Btw i take it as compliment that I am like President staying in Istana the whole world knows my address. Pui! View attachment 158866

LAO SUGAR!!

1662134141153.png