• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i swear i am not a virgin. if i lie, i will die a violent death and my descendants will become18 generations of whores

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mentioned the highly sensitive word "virgin". Expect some spamming coming your way....

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
and what is a violent death?

murder?
traffic accident?
what else?

I can tell you how a peaceful death is like, no pain and peaceful.

Screen-Shot-2020-10-16-at-4.10.57-PM.png

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
sounds.legit.
she.bribe lawyers and judge to get annulment?
Getting an annulment does not mean it has to be on the ground of non-consummation; and even if it on the ground of non-consummation it does not imply that the bride is a virgin.

If your partner tio VD or pregnant with another man's baby you can also annul the marriage.

If your partner is siao, like always hear whistling or knocking, you can also annul the marriage.