• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely again complained to SnakeSham about being whistled at at NTUC Fairprice.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
K Shanmugam Sc More old men in my neighborhood had whistled at me. The latest is this man yesterday (23 February 24, 2.16 pm) that saw me when he was entering Fairprice supermarket and started whistling and stopped within two seconds.

These are Malaysians and local and other foreigners ganging up to abuse me and they are very crafty and despicable to use short duration whistle from behind and infront making it impossible for you to record them whistling.

And they shamelessly act innocent or accuse you mad when you confront them, but everyone should agree with me no normal people will whistle at Fairprice but this has happened to me at least five times. How can it be no crimes against me?

And even the Hongkie Cantonese and China bully dog hiding in the China woman unit that made knocks on 31 December 23 was also whistling when I went to press the bell. So overwhelmingly evidence of Malaysians and locals and other foreigners doing evil to smear me a slut whore mistress and spreading my photos around. These bully dogs think they are entitled to smear me and gang up to abuse and conspired to whistle at me. Where’s justice?

And I don’t know why bad people like to dismiss my tedious records of these abuses of men whistling at me as mad when there were two men in Fairprice that actually admitted that they whistled but use the lame excuse of whistling a song when the truth is they are using whistle to harass me. What’s the likelihood of two men innocently whistling in Fairprice? ZERO.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
20240224170527.jpg

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
The bloke who was accused of whistling at that crazy slut looks like some gay fuck dying of Aids.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already told Delulu that she can have no peace due to retribution from her bad mouth karma.. Day and night, online and offline , she will be tormented untill her last breath