• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely's latest harassment complaint to SnakeSham on FB

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
K Shanmugam Sc Today the hooligans hiding inside their unit made knocks from above and onto my window for two hours from 7.50 am (when I went to sleep ie targeted harassment to disturb my sleep) and guess what?

At around 10 am, I went up to knock the doors of 1 to 4 floors above and no one opened the door YET immediately upon return to my unit - and the unit above made a loud knock and I called the guard - I was told someone already complained to the guard of me go knock their door and the guard said I have no right to knock on their doors. And it’s the same Indian guard that is good friend of the Hongkie Cantonese that said that.

I told him there are people harassing me with knocks on my windows and from above and I have the right to investigate. How else but to knock the door? The Indian guard play punk and don’t answer and dead silence.

This is ridiculous the way the mayfair management office and guards are shamelessly playing punk ganging up and in cahoots with the evil doers.

PS why didn’t the unit that complained I go knock their door opened their door? Obviously they have something to hide isn’t it? That’s what happened the last time when the Hongkie Cantonese didn’t open the door but complained to his good friend guard and the guard was at the ground floor going up to his unit within a minute and I met him at the lift when I was coming down.

Update 2.54 pm the bully dog hiding inside the China woman unit above harassed me with knocks from above and on my windows throughout. I called police twice and they said condo ask management office to deal with noise complaints. Management office said condo manager on MC and the property officer (not clerk) don’t know and can’t advise. So I went up myself numerous times to knock the door and didn’t sleep at all. Even after I closed my windows and just before I left home, the dog made two knocks from above my entryway.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
"This is ridiculous the way the mayfair management office and guards are shamelessly playing punk ganging up and in cahoots with the evil doers."

Even the security guards and management office are all familiar with her delulu bawu by now.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
She was in JB yesterday. Complaining about her neighbours again.

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/vpcLm2uZDcZhJWVv/?mibextid=oFDknk

K Shanmugam Sc Yesterday (13 March 24) afternoon I came to JB and as soon as I stepped into my JB condo around 5 pm, the Malay tenants in opposite unit do evil again to make knocks on the common wall. I pressed their bell and they don’t open so I warned them from outside their door that if they make knock to harass me again I will call police. Then I went to sleep until 2 plus am with no knocks.

Unfortunately at 6 plus am today (14 March 24) they made another knock to harass me (and more knocks at 7 plus am). Then at around noon and 12.15 pm, they made another two super loud knocks. So I have no choice but to call 999 Johor police to ask them to come and help me. So glad that they came shortly and knocked on the Malay tenants door. Although the Malay tenants pretend to be not at home and didn’t open but there was no knock after that.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
K Shanmugam Sc Yesterday (13 March 24) afternoon I came to JB and as soon as I stepped into my JB condo around 5 pm, the Malay tenants in opposite unit do evil again to make knocks on the common wall. I pressed their bell and they don’t open so I warned them from outside their door that if they make knock to harass me again I will call police. Then I went to sleep until 2 plus am with no knocks.

Unfortunately at 6 plus am today (14 March 24) they made another knock to harass me (and more knocks at 7 plus am). Then at around noon and 12.15 pm, they made another two super loud knocks. So I have no choice but to call 999 Johor police to ask them to come and help me. So glad that they came shortly and knocked on the Malay tenants door. Although the Malay tenants pretend to be not at home and didn’t open but there was no knock after that.

What can SnakeSham where the alleged harassment was in Jiuhu? Complain to him for fuck?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you are always complaining about your neighbors harassing you, maybe the problem lies with you.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How cum Shammysnake didn't make any police leeport about a sor-por harassing him about the latter having spooky neighbors harassing her?