• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mayfair delulu now believes that she's being harassed by African blackies!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
K Shanmugam Sc Is this sufficient evidence that Malaysian criminals are smearing me far and wide from Malaysia to Singapore to India and now to Africa countries. I must be the only Singaporean with zero contact with Africa countries and yet so many appeared under Facebook “People you may know”

FB_IMG_1711500404242.jpg

FB_IMG_1711500407917.jpg

FB_IMG_1711500414810.jpg

FB_IMG_1711500419468.jpg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
K Shanmugam Sc Is this sufficient evidence that Malaysian criminals are smearing me far and wide from Malaysia to Singapore to India and now to Africa countries. I must be the only Singaporean with zero contact with Africa countries and yet so many appeared under Facebook “People you may know”

View attachment 197646

View attachment 197647

View attachment 197648

View attachment 197649
Facebook algorithm leads to BBC. Wow that clairvoyance is damn scary siah !

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those niggers look like wholesome people. She doesn't want to befriend them because their skin is black? :o-o:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her cheebye is ready for the next stage of evolution!! She should fly her to Africa to be fucked inside out by niggers, best if she met the cannibal group, they will bite and chew her cheebye, trim her labia

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
We can't fathom the mind of a delulu slut.
Black Mamba 无动于衷 so she wants Black Mamba to kancheong her by creating the impression that she is very laku, if Black Mamba doesn't act fast he will miss out on a golden opportunity.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal