• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely the slut had been quiet over the past two days as she was down with fever and flu. That's why no sound no sight. Very peaceful!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
K Shanmugam Sc Now is 1.55 am, 1 April 24 and there is a loud knock from above.

I have fever and flu for last few days and didn’t update. Basically the China woman and her accomplice continued doing evil to me everyday attacking me at sleep by making loud knocks from above and on my windows.

Whenever I called security guards to go knock her door or intercom her for making these loud knocks, she and her accomplice just ignored while they opened their window big big with people at home.

For example 31 March 24, when I went to sleep at around 7 am, the intermittent attacks started and I recorded the audio and on my cctv to record me sleeping with such intermittent loud knocks which police can go check yourself all these audios and videos.

The China woman is obviously lying. I suspect she is so viciously attacking me now means she is likely be the culprit that broke my window frame last year too. Police did nothing on that case too. No wonder she got so bold now to just make knocks and refused to open her door or answer intercom.

Update 2.01 am the China woman or her accomplice has made another three or four loud knocks in the last few minutes since 1.55 am.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She must be down with VAIDS. Check her FB post history and see how many Covid bioweapon shots she had taken.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did she service any customers past few days?
Her leaky nose shouldnt interfere with her pussy ramming.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Slut aka 荡妇 as per google translate is your and @chicken self admitted Cantonese mother that open leg big big gave birth no teach raised bastard bully. Hokkien virgin is impossible to be slut or 荡妇。Pui!

RUDE118GRUMPYOLDSLUT__00295.jpg

IMG_20240317_062410.png