• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely's Facebook posts are purely complaints to SnakeSham

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
K Shanmugam Sc Now is 5.16 pm (15 February 24), around 4.50 pm the evil arrogant bully dog hiding in China woman unit was using old dirty trick to make intermittent very loud drilling above my bathroom every few minutes together with knocking to harass me.

I recorded videos of myself in the mirror with such drilling and called guard to go knock the door and according to guard no one opened. But the intermittent very loud drilling and knocks continued so I have no choice but to go knock the door from above unit to five floors above unit and no one is doing renovations and no one opened the door. I have recorded a video of all my visits to the five units above.

The bully dog has been targeting me at sleep everyday and harassing me with very loud knock from above at 6.30 am and 7 plus am on 14 and 15 February etc. There is definitely a hooligan hiding inside the so called vacant China woman unit.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
images (31).jpeg

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

K Shanmugam Sc As usual the proud human ghost prime suspect Hongkie Cantonese or China bully dog hiding in China woman unit made multiple hammering louds at 6 plus am to wake me up today (17 February 24).

All recorded in iPhone audios and cctv videos proving I am sleeping (and not the one making the knocks to dispel what one Mayfair Indian guard that is good friend of Hongkie Cantonese shamelessly alleged to blame me the victim of abuse by Hongkie Cantonese and China criminals for years).

The proud bully dog continued to make more knocks at 10 plus am to wake me up again. I went to knock the China woman unit door at 11.03 am and no one opens. The gangster is obviously hiding inside and made loud knocks from above when I returned to my unit.

Now 1.46 pm the dog has also been making loud hits on my bedroom windows for the last one hour or so since I came home from lunch. I didn’t bother to go knock the evil coward criminal bully door again. Hide in rat hole Hongkie Cantonese or China bully dog will get their karma.

Update 2.18 pm the proud dog has just made a few loud stomping. Thank goodness my piano music is on to lessen impact of such abuse. So proud Hongkie Cantonese or China bully dog to abuse woman neighbour. What an irony to escape from Hong Kong or China to come to Singapore act gangster against woman. Yikes!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely Gansiokbin the old prostitute cheebye seller should invite snake to fuck her overnight then cuddle her to sleep with his arm deep still inside her cheebye.