• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Virgin slut complaining to SnakeSham again of being whistled at in Jiuhu.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya did @jw5 say you @Balls2U could be @Cottonmouth clone before. You sure exhibit the same traits to want to win last word as Jeremy Quek @Cottonmouth Pui!View attachment 195043
Shut your trap, you stupid whore.

75629779.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely only whistle? They should drag you into the bushes strip you naked and stab your CB.

If I find you in the bushes, I will cut off your nipples and stuff them in your nose. Find one metal rod and fuck your cheebye with it.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You must swear if condo downstairs got coffee shop, you die a violent death. If you don't swear, then it means condo downstairs surely got coffee shop one :biggrin:
I will be happy to die during violent sex....Does that constitute violent death ? :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women who are demure will never eat at the coffee shops in the wee hours.
Tsk tsk tsk shameless Cantonese dog spewing blatant lies that 11 pm is wee hours. So shameless your own kind open leg sell nude sell cb to buy Porsche you don’t comment while hokkien virgin eat dinner at 11 pm you comment not demure insinuating insult of hokkien virgin as indecent. That’s what I get as benefactor of Cantonese dog for fighting Malaysian Indian to hire your own kind sinkie Cantonese bitch. Shameless despicable evil ingrate prostitute descendant indecent is you and your cheap family women Pui!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk shameless Cantonese dog spewing blatant lies that 11 pm is wee hours. So shameless your own kind open leg sell nude sell cb to buy Porsche you don’t comment while hokkien virgin eat dinner at 11 pm you comment not demure insinuating insult of hokkien virgin as indecent. That’s what I get as benefactor of Cantonese dog for fighting Malaysian Indian to hire your own kind sinkie Cantonese bitch. Shameless despicable evil ingrate prostitute descendant indecent is you and your cheap family women Pui!!
Reminds me another Cantonese dog @iamnobody indeed wear spaghetti strap is indecent while don’t wear a thing sell nude sell cb photo is decent. Same evil shameless trait indeed yikes