• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Virgin slut complaining to SnakeSham again of being whistled at in Jiuhu.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
K Shanmugam Sc I am in JB now (3 February 24) and eating downstairs at around 11 pm when a Malaysian hiding among crowds walked past and whistled at me. And my Malaysian Malay tenant neighbor in my JB condo also made knock within minutes that I stepped in yesterday afternoon. I went to press their bell and they didn’t open but later at night I heard a woman humming song in a mocking way outside their door. It’s obviously an evil conspiracy of Malaysians ganging up to bully me from JB to Singapore to JB. I haven’t been to JB for 1.5 months and that’s what I get for contributing to Malaysian economy.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
K Shanmugam Sc I am in JB now (3 February 24) and eating downstairs at around 11 pm when a Malaysian hiding among crowds walked past and whistled at me. And my Malaysian Malay tenant neighbor in my JB condo also made knock within minutes that I stepped in yesterday afternoon. I went to press their bell and they didn’t open but later at night I heard a woman humming song in a mocking way outside their door. It’s obviously an evil conspiracy of Malaysians ganging up to bully me from JB to Singapore to JB. I haven’t been to JB for 1.5 months and that’s what I get for contributing to Malaysian economy.

20230826_delulu_1920X1080.png

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's a blessing, everyone at nusa dua do not need to tsk tsk tsk any shanmugam ... we're free from these whistling, knocking.. the neighbour from hell is gone for good !! :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's a blessing, everyone at nusa dua do not need to tsk tsk tsk any shanmugam ... we're free from these whistling, knocking.. the neighbour from hell is gone for good !! :geek:
You shameless mark Andrew yeo and Jeremy Quek tell lies to cover up Malaysian evil with your hakka Cantonese dog prostitute descendant pride Pui!
84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png

CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
everyday harass minister by posting her rubbish
she must be arrested and be thrown into IMH