• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Virgin slut complaining to SnakeSham again of being whistled at in Jiuhu.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which condo ?
Cantonese dog so clever prostitute descendant self admitted CRIMINAL BULLY want to do more crimes on Gansiokbin to expose address besides hiding in rat hole defaming Gansiokbin a virgin as whore. So shameless so despicable so evil ingrate is that how you treat your benefactor?? No credit but get evil in return. That’s what I get as benefactor of Cantonese dog for fighting Malaysian Indian to hire your own kind sinkie Cantonese bitch. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many shameless Cantonese dogs prostitute descendants twist everything to sex with dog pride. Pui!
ac5f288869a6972b81e917be0b3b1204.13.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese dog so clever prostitute descendant self admitted CRIMINAL BULLY want to do more crimes on Gansiokbin to expose address besides hiding in rat hole defaming Gansiokbin a virgin as whore. So shameless so despicable so evil ingrate is that how you treat your benefactor?? No credit but get evil in return. That’s what I get as benefactor of Cantonese dog for fighting Malaysian Indian to hire your own kind sinkie Cantonese bitch. Pui!
Fuck your virgin! You slut. I hope you get gangraped in Malaysia, fuck your corpse.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Hakka dog can twist eat dinner to hao Lian no wonder another Hakka dog @blackmondy can twist it to sex Pui!
Any body lick your filthy beef curtains and tongue fucked you while you eat dinner? You are infamous in JB, people can recognize your cheebye smell that's why they whistle at you. You are a filthy slut.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely if I see you eating at coffee shop, I will grab your bowl, pour the contents on your face and smash the bowl on your head! The chopsticks will be used to clamp your nipples.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
eating downstairs at around 11 pm when a Malaysian hiding among crowds walked past and whistled at me
吃下面? Does it mean she's performing fellatio at 11pm? There's a crowd watching her performance and someone whistled! Why am I not even surprised!

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Linpeh just don't understand. Women can actually complain to their MPee if some men whistle at them meh ? Liddat Meet-the-MP session would have filled with sor-pors liao.