• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boss, FYI:- Abuse/Misuse of Infraction Power by youtalkcock

nonsense

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No one will help you. You've no friends, that's why you need to create hundreds of clones to up yourself.
Conclusion....you're the SPAMMER. period.

That's what u think. I will ask him to zap u instead if u think i have no cronies here. :biggrin:

EagleRanger

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's what u think. I will ask him to zap u instead if u think i have no cronies here. :biggrin:

Asking your clones to zap JesseVentura again?

Zap me too. :biggrin:

Go ahead, get busy, for you've too much free time as you're unemployed so you ned to be put to work toggling login logut. LOL!!

nonsense

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Asking your clones to zap JesseVentura again?

Zap me too. :biggrin:

Go ahead, get busy, for you've too much free time as you're unemployed so you ned to be put to work toggling login logut. LOL!!

Ya la ya la.. conveniently calling everyone my clones, that's what u are good at. :biggrin:

EagleRanger

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya la ya la.. conveniently calling everyone my clones, that's what u are good at. :biggrin:

What's this sig of yours saying about you, numbskull? I've no clones, so get real. I don't need clones, unlike you.
Don't embarrass yourself anymore with your stupid sig. LOL.

wvXh7.png

nonsense

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's this sig of yours saying about you, numbskull? I've no clones, so get real. I don't need clones, unlike you.
Don't embarrass yourself anymore with your stupid sig. LOL.

LOL. No clones? Your post screen captured. :biggrin:

Last edited:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is thanks to you losers that I just hired four FTs last week. Losers like you can just stay at home and squeeze your balls.

Good, all your clones appearing now one after another.

PAP IB Cass888, let me remind you that you're totally trashed by my 3in1 buddies and you still dare to show
this useless clone of yours here? I'm sure that after this post, you'll crawl back through the crack you came out from.
tsk tsk tsk

EagleRanger

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is my dog's clones :

UPDATED LIST:

youtalkcock
chowka
Cass888
Elite Killer
nonsense
talkincock
NoBallTokMCH
looneytan
scrooball (clone)
Kanetsugu Naoe
Okuni
Jabba the hut
Bobba fett
cheesePie
Han solo
Admral ackbar
Admiral motti
Admiral piett
Akechi mitsuhide
AT-AT
BenKei
CaoCao
CaoPi
CaoRen
Captain Needa
Chewbacca
Da Ji
Da Qiao
Darth Maul
Darth Sidious
Darth Vader
Darth Revan
Date Masamune
Dian Wei
Didier Drogba
Dodomeki
Dunga
E.Honda
Edinson Cavani
Emperor Ming
Emperor Palpatine
Filippo Inzaghi
Flash Gordon
Fu Xi
Gan Ning
Gandalf
General Kala
General Tagge
Gimli
Ginchiyo Yachibana
Gonzalo Higuain
Gracia
Grand Moff Tarkin
Guan Ping
Guan Yu
Guile
Gundam
Gyuki
Hanzo Hattori
Hanzo Kattori
High Command
holymonk
Huanggua
Ieyasu Tokugawa
Inahime
Jiang Wei
Keiji Maeda
Kenshin Uesugi
Kiyomori Taira
Klytus
Kojiro Sasaki
Kotaro Fuma
Kratos
Kunoichi
Legolas
Ling Tong
Liu Bei
Iker Casillas
Lu Bu
Lucas Barrios
Luke Skywalker
M.Bison
Ma Chao
Maeda Keiji
Magoichi Saika
Mario Gomez
Masamune Date
Meng Huo
Mitsuhide Akechi
Mitsunari Ishida
Motochika chosokabe
Musashi Miyamotot
Nagamasa Azai
Narasimha
Nene.
Nobunaga Oda
Nouhime
Nu Wa
Nuri Sahin
Oichi
Okuni
Omega Red
Orochi
Pang De
Pang Tong
Pele
Ryu
ChunLi
Ranmaru Mori
Red 2
Red 3
Red 4
Red 5
Red 6
Red Squadron
Sagat
Sakon Shima
San Zang
Sauron
Scolari
Shi Jin
Shin Orochi
Shingen Takeda
Sima Yi
Sinner
Sun Cr
Sun Jian
Sun Quan
Sun Shang Xiang
Sun WuKong
Tadakatsu Honda
Taigong Wang
Toshiie Maeda
Vega.
Vultan
Wedge Antilles
Wei Yan
Xiahou Dun
Xiahou Yuan
Xiao Qiao
Xing Cai
Yoda
Toshitsune Minamoto
Yuan Shao
Yue Ying
Yukimura Sanada
Zangief
Zhang Fei
Zhang He
Zhang Jiao
Zhao Yu
Zhao Yun
Zhen Ji
Zhou Tai
Zhou Yu
Zhu Rong
Zhuge Liang
Zhugeliang
Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Zuo Ci
Star Destroyer
lauhunku
ballsathome
CCBkennyMGM
CCB FAP
CCB PAP
CCBCaoPi
CCBcsj
ccbscb
ccbyellowpeople
CLINTON666KNLBCCB
fuck_tonychat_CCB
knnpapccb
888ccb

EagleRanger

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is thanks to you losers that I just hired four FTs last week. Losers like you can just stay at home and squeeze your balls.

Market day today....still so free, got sell your smelly fish at Tiong Bahru wet market or not?

nonsense

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is my dog's clones :

UPDATED LIST:

Somemore so many mistakes. :biggrin:

Here are your clones. :biggrin:

28yoman
ananiK
angbin
AudreyFang
Azure
brocoli
BuriramUnitedFC
ConyuConhee
EagleRanger
iluvu
Jack Neo
JavaMocca
JesseVENTURA
Kinana
KINGFALCON
lancheowman
LeeTaiSor
Lilac
liongsam
lnchwmn_only
lnchwmn_rules
lnchwmn4
maikonglanjiaowei
MBSSLOTS
mudskipper
Neilsome
redoubtable
refulgence
Seriusly
StinkiePeasants
stupidsinkies
Townair
Vivacious
Windsor2012
yourlaubu

Last edited:

EagleRanger

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am having a good laugh because u just copied from the old thread where by many of those u've listed no longer exist. Lazy bum but "good" job anyway. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Why don't you update the list for us, since you're so fucking free. The list needs to contain only the few active ones, like nonsense, Elite Killer, youtalkcock, talkingcock, looneyman, ballsathome, Cass888, chowka, etc....good enough for bukkake practice liao. :biggrin:

nonsense

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why don't you update the list for us, since you're so fucking free. The list needs to contain only the few active ones, like nonsense, Elite Killer, youtalkcock, talkingcock, looneyman, ballsathome, Cass888, chowka, etc....good enough for bukkake practice liao. :biggrin:

Another joke is that contributors who donated to this forum can get a ban. :biggrin:

nonsense

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ooi, troll chowka,

How come your rep drop from 98 to 88?
Who zap you?

:p

No one will help you. You've no friends, that's why you need to create hundreds of clones to up yourself.
Conclusion....you're the SPAMMER. period.

To receive zaps is acceptable to me since i have also zapped others. I only use clones to up myself sparingly or whenever i got zapped. If i am a points whore then every clone of mine u see will have a few hundreds points or more points than posts. :p

Last edited:

EagleRanger

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To receive zaps is acceptable to me since i have also zapped others. I only use clones to up myself sparingly or whenever i got zapped. If i am a points whore then every clone of mine u see will have a few hundreds points or more points than posts. :p

Dun come here to bluff lah, chao kuniang...you think I dun know how the rep pt system work, issit? Even if you got hundreds of clones, I can safely say 99.99% percent of your clones have ZERO power or at most power level 1 only. They can up you only once, even a well will run dry for you since the well is not deep at all. CCB, you think I like you PSLE level only issit? Wake up ok~~!!! :oIo:

nonsense

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dun come here to bluff lah, chao kuniang...you think I dun know how the rep pt system work, issit? Even if you got hundreds of clones, I can safely say 99.99% percent of your clones have ZERO power or at most power level 1 only. They can up you only once, even a well will run dry for you since the well is not deep at all. CCB, you think I like you PSLE level only issit? Wake up ok~~!!! :oIo:

Good that u think this way. :biggrin: