• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BOSS SAM, is it wrong to Report Posts and abuse of Infraction Power?

Vigilante911

Alfrescian
Loyal
how you know he is a clone n sam clone is tonychat n kinana n i m a clone of others.you got proof.All NO.
All is your assumtion thinking yourself as a csi from mars.Even all this dont give u a right to intimidate anyone here.
think about it...

RODYK is intimidating Dragon8899, fueling the fire. Dun tell me you blind cannot see his motive??

Anyway, Sam knows we're all clones. Nothing wrong to be a clone. Sam allows clones. It's not against TOS. So, why so shy and secretive??

Sam says so many times Tonychat and Kinana are his clones.

Dun believe, just ask him.

LOL!!

RODYK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which gang you from? You trying to fish in troubled water here niah. Think I dun know you.

Trying to score points with JOE, izzit?

KNN

I fish your torso out of longkang first.you know me?ok tell me who i am?talk cock you lumpar one.
I never cross with joetys only after i saw this thread.you keep asking me from?you cheebye wan to play ahh.I from rochor bay.

Vigilante911

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fish your torso out of longkang first.you know me?ok tell me who i am?talk cock you lumpar one.
I never cross with joetys only after i saw this thread.you keep asking me from?you cheebye wan to play ahh.I from rochor bay.

Rochor bay? Rochor where got bay? KNN

How I know who you're if you dun tell me? You Siao ah?

Megaslots

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vigilante911 aka dragon8899

I blind or you insane.i read through this thread n only saw you out of nowhere ask him from which gang.
I also think well that you are a clone dragon8899.y you dont dare to use this dragon nick scare others start to bomb you.
I see that you trying very hard to cover the track of dragon8899.of course ownself must help ownself.
you not happy settle with him outside be a man.dont cry father mother over nothing here n more important don mess up this thread.

Vigilante911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vigilante911 aka dragon8899

I blind or you insane.i read through this thread n only saw you out of nowhere ask him from which gang.
I also think well that you are a clone dragon8899.y you dont dare to use this dragon nick scare others start to bomb you.
I see that you trying very hard to cover the track of dragon8899.of course ownself must help ownself.
you not happy settle with him outside be a man.dont cry father mother over nothing here n more important don mess up this thread.

Megaslots aka RODYK,

Yeah lah, since you insist, I'm clone then. I also wonder why suddenly you come in here to rescue RODYK.
You his clone, is it? The typos from both are so same. LOL!!

RODYK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rochor bay? Rochor where got bay? KNN

How I know who you're if you dun tell me? You Siao ah?

you really suku you r nobody i no siao i chow.you can ask our much respected Golden Dragon bro here.
You better know well than to act know alot.
Pasir ris downtown east chopping case.find out they are from which side.you ding dong idiot.

Megaslots

Alfrescian
Loyal
Megaslots aka RODYK,

Yeah lah, since you insist, I'm clone then. I also wonder why suddenly you come in here to rescue RODYK.
You his clone, is it? The typos from both are so same. LOL!!

I cant be bother with you.you ask him first then you settle with him outside.don mess our thread.

Vigilante911

Alfrescian
Loyal
you really suku you r nobody i no siao i chow.you can ask our much respected Golden Dragon bro here.
You better know well than to act know alot.
Pasir ris downtown east chopping case.find out they are from which side.you ding dong idiot.

You 18-19 years old only har?

Sorry I didn't know Downtown East is that hero leh.
I slapped those punks on the head and kick their butt any day I like.

Rochor horse, izzit?

I'm Oppah Gang Nam Style.

RODYK

Alfrescian
Loyal
You 18-19 years old only har?

Sorry I didn't know Downtown East is that hero leh.
I slapped those punks on the head and kick their butt any day I like.

Rochor horse, izzit?

I'm Oppah Gang Nam Style.

I m 40.you 60 or 70.you dont know much more facts.you ask me first n you now shift goalpost.Or you come winsor hotel level 3.I m there tonite.
or every mon nite i sure there after 12mn.just ask for lao tua.waiter will inform me.I will personally received you.

Last edited:

Vigilante911

Alfrescian
Loyal
I m 40.you 60 or 70.you dont know much more facts.you ask me first n you now shift goalpost.Or you come winsor hotel level 3.I m there tonite.
or every mon nite i sure there after 12mn.just ask for lao tua.waiter will inform me.I will personally received you.

Ok, see you. :rolleyes:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

V4 thai disco? Happening place I like....customers there machiam no need work full house every night