• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BOSS SAM, is it wrong to Report Posts and abuse of Infraction Power?

Dragon8899

Alfrescian
Loyal
BOSS SAM,

May I know who called me a "butt ass licker" as it's in the reputation system and I can't see who zapped me.

I'm just using the Report feature like a good forum user and when I see any Infractions that are clearly an abuse of Infraction Power, I should report right?

Did I do anything wrong to use the Report feature?

Reported Posts should not be allowed to be zapped, IMHO.

IfJ2L.png

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Nothing wrong at all in my books. However, I can only speak for myself. Others may not share my opinion and may interpret your act as "ass licking".

Dragon8899

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing wrong at all in my books. However, I can only speak for myself. Others may not share my opinion and may interpret your act as "ass licking".

OK THANKS, BOSS!

I like to tell you that my Reported Post was zapped when the Reported Post has 0 views.
Meaning, no one had viewed it yet. It was fresh. It was like the moment I posted the Reported Post, I was zapped.

Last edited:

Dragon8899

Alfrescian
Loyal
--cont'd (Only 500 words, as I'm still in moderation due to the big zap)

Maybe someone was monitoring the Infraction Log. In fact, I just noticed that the Infraction Log folder always have at least 30 active users most of the time.

Why so many users monitoring the Infraction log? The folder only has reports and not much else. Interesting.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
--cont'd (Only 500 words, as I'm still in moderation due to the big zap)

Maybe someone was monitoring the Infraction Log. In fact, I just noticed that the Infraction Log folder always have at least 30 active users most of the time.

Why so many users monitoring the Infraction log? The folder only has reports and not much else. Interesting.

I can't answer that. You have to ask the members concerned.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sinkapore really got many siao lang. :cool:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
BOSS SAM,

May I know who called me a "butt ass licker" as it's in the reputation system and I can't see who zapped me.

I'm just using the Report feature like a good forum user and when I see any Infractions that are clearly an abuse of Infraction Power, I should report right?

Reported Posts should not be allowed to be zapped, IMHO.

IfJ2L.png

Check this guy out,

he is the exact product of the infamous sinkie education. The mind can be this narrow.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Dragon8899,

What enmity do I have with you that you come to my thread to zap me SECRETLY like a coward without leaving a name on Friday early morning at 6am (Bangkok time)?

Screen3.png

You have the right not to like my post but you zap me secretly and scolded me. Why? I've never crossed your path. Are you some clone of Mdm. Tang? And even if you are I have no enmity with Mdm. Tang

Why the need to be secretive like a coward?

I am waiting for your answer Dragon8899

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BOSS SAM,

Abusing power? Why are your reporting on Nazgul only? just because he banned FishyPie? you cant see FishyPie abusing it also? You are a fucking joke, LOL

Last edited:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dragon8899,

What enmity do I have with you that you come to my thread to zap me SECRETLY like a coward without leaving a name on Friday early morning at 6am (Bangkok time)?

Screen3.png

You have the right not to like my post but you zap me secretly and scolded me. Why? I've never crossed your path. Are you some clone of Mdm. Tang? And even if you are I have no enmity with Mdm. Tang

Why the need to be secretive like a coward?

I am waiting for your answer Dragon8899

The cat is out of the bag .

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
could be they like to see how got how many yellow cards and who got red carded.....it takes all sorts.

selamat pagi bang!!...i laugh till i have a coughing fit!!!....bang sangat boleh lah!!!!...you ok bang...:smile:

me too have my share of all sorts of colours.....mainly bold RED hahahaaa!!!...getting used to it really....:smile: