• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BOSS SAM, is it wrong to Report Posts and abuse of Infraction Power?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks kopi....hilarious...I am a fan of top gear as you've guessed but think I missed this episode...
Would upz you but too bad I can't as I've zapped you before....
I promise not to infract for a week okay?

wau you so kind...anyway,i thought i saw you test driving....thank you.:smile:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Great post, joetys!

I'll be upping you later!

In hindsight, I should have posted my message in your thread instead of in the reputation system. When I used the reputation system, I know I've 0 power, as you can see, it's grey. So it's just the message for you and not meant to deduct any points from you.

I'm not a clone of Mdm Tang. I don't know him/her.

You've the right to keep quiet when you see others getting zap. What I meant to say is that there're some who had zapped you to wake you up to a higher social responsibility to help others who are wrongfully zapped, that's all. But in the final analysis, it's still your prerogative if you want to help or not.

PS: I usually leave my name when I use the reputation system. I was too fast to click for this case.

Great post? What great post? That ain't no grat post, it's a post to expose your hypocrisy and your cowardice.

What bloody explanation is that? You said "You've the right to keep quiet when you see others getting zap." since you know I have my rights what then are you unhappy with when I did not help those who got zapped? Are you not contradicting yourself? Everyone here knows I am not in this zapping game although I has amassed larger number of points with my own money unlike fucking PAP plundering sinkie money and zapping them on a daily basis. Who are you to zap me and telling me what I should do? You're reasoning is so so so bland so shallow.

Like Mdm Tang and kopi guy you just brush this incident off. It's ok with me because we all in this forum had seen through you and the others. Really have no respect for all you cowards.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Like Mdm Tang and kopi guy you just brush this incident off. It's ok with me because we all in this forum had seen through you and the others. Really have no respect for all you cowards.

Mr Joetys, you have read my reply to you and I suppose you also have seen your own post and your own photo ? Thank you.

RODYK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great post, joetys!

I'll be upping you later!

In hindsight, I should have posted my message in your thread instead of in the reputation system. When I used the reputation system, I know I've 0 power, as you can see, it's grey. So it's just the message for you and not meant to deduct any points from you.

I'm not a clone of Mdm Tang. I don't know him/her.

You've the right to keep quiet when you see others getting zap. What I meant to say is that there're some who had zapped you to wake you up to a higher social responsibility to help others who are wrongfully zapped, that's all. But in the final analysis, it's still your prerogative if you want to help or not.

PS: I usually leave my name when I use the reputation system. I was too fast to click for this case.

Turtle8899 you displayed your stupidity,lameness and of course your sheer coward very well.
I strongly suggest you change your nick.

Vigilante911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone died? This thread looks like a funeral.

Chill out people. All those not directly involved, just shut the fuck up and let everything cool off.

Looking for blood? Try cutting your own hand then.

Vigilante911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Turtle8899 you displayed your stupidity,lameness and of course your sheer coward very well.
I strongly suggest you change your nick.

You shut the fuck up. Does it concern you? You damned garang, is it? Which gang in Geylang you from?

I don't like your avatar, it looks like death in the air. :eek::eek:

RODYK

Alfrescian
Loyal
JUST SHUT UP LAH, BUSYBODY.

My nick is ok, my avatar is best. But your avatar smells of death. Bad karma for you.

your mother mama cheebye is more busy taking in cream.your birth is bad karma for your mother.
you from which side?tell me may be i know your head.

RODYK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone died? This thread looks like a funeral.

Chill out people. All those not directly involved, just shut the fuck up and let everything cool off.

Looking for blood? Try cutting your own hand then.

you confirm a cheebye clone of 8899

Megaslots

Alfrescian
Loyal
You shut the fuck up. Does it concern you? You damned garang, is it? Which gang in Geylang you from?

I don't like your avatar, it looks like death in the air. :eek::eek:

wah lan eh yen eh you very suk is it?asking newbie from which gang.Y not tell me you from where?

Vigilante911

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah lan eh yen eh you very suk is it?asking newbie from which gang.Y not tell me you from where?

He's not newbie. He's a clone. So are you. No newbie will come into a thread like this and start taking sides.

I'm also a clone. So no need to guess. 99% of the nicks here are clones. Even Sam has two clones. Tonychat and Kinana.

WE'RE ALL CLONES. JUST ADMIT IT. :biggrin:

RODYK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because you write like a gang lackey.
come on lah this is cyerber not in court.is there guideline we need to follow from.i never mention any gang gang stuff in my post to you.
you r the one to ask me which gang i from.which side r u from.you started it first,i din reply to any of your post prior to this incident.
then you mentioned i gang lackey.r you asking for trouble!!!!!

Vigilante911

Alfrescian
Loyal
come on lah this is cyerber not in court.is there guideline we need to follow from.i never mention any gang gang stuff in my post to you.
you r the one to ask me which gang i from.which side r u from.you started it first,i din reply to any of your post prior to this incident.
then you mentioned i gang lackey.r you asking for trouble!!!!!

Which gang you from? You trying to fish in troubled water here niah. Think I dun know you.

Trying to score points with JOE, izzit?

KNN

Megaslots

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's not newbie. He's a clone. So are you. No newbie will come into a thread like this and start taking sides.

I'm also a clone. So no need to guess. 99% of the nicks here are clones. Even Sam has two clones. Tonychat and Kinana.

WE'RE ALL CLONES. JUST ADMIT IT. :biggrin:

how you know he is a clone n sam clone is tonychat n kinana n i m a clone of others.you got proof.All NO.
All is your assumtion thinking yourself as a csi from mars.Even all this dont give u a right to intimidate anyone here.
think about it...