• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BOSS SAM, is it wrong to Report Posts and abuse of Infraction Power?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dear narong,

i came across this one...you interested in cars....pls don't zap me ok....this is for you....cheers!

Dragon8899

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dragon8899,

What enmity do I have with you that you come to my thread to zap me SECRETLY like a coward without leaving a name on Friday early morning at 6am (Bangkok time)?

Screen3.png

You have the right not to like my post but you zap me secretly and scolded me. Why? I've never crossed your path. Are you some clone of Mdm. Tang? And even if you are I have no enmity with Mdm. Tang

Why the need to be secretive like a coward?

I am waiting for your answer Dragon8899

Great post, joetys!

I'll be upping you later!

In hindsight, I should have posted my message in your thread instead of in the reputation system. When I used the reputation system, I know I've 0 power, as you can see, it's grey. So it's just the message for you and not meant to deduct any points from you.

I'm not a clone of Mdm Tang. I don't know him/her.

You've the right to keep quiet when you see others getting zap. What I meant to say is that there're some who had zapped you to wake you up to a higher social responsibility to help others who are wrongfully zapped, that's all. But in the final analysis, it's still your prerogative if you want to help or not.

PS: I usually leave my name when I use the reputation system. I was too fast to click for this case.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Great post, joetys!

I'll be upping you later!

In hindsight, I should have posted my message in your thread instead of in the reputation system. When I used the reputation system, I know I've 0 power, as you can see, it's grey. So it's just the message for you and not meant to deduct any points from you.

I'm not a clone of Mdm Tang. I don't know him/her.

You've the right to keep quiet when you see others getting zap. What I meant to say is that there're some who had zapped you to wake you up to a higher social responsibility to help others who are wrongfully zapped, that's all. But in the final analysis, it's still your prerogative if you want to help or not.

PS: I usually leave my name when I use the reputation system. I was too fast to click for this case.

who the fuck are you to tell others to wake up to have social responsibility. People here can behave and do whatever they want. What makes you the authority of social responsibility. You want to act PAP here , you better be prepared to bear the consequences.

when kanna exposed act like a sinkie coward fuck.. a total 100% pre-requisite of a PAP ball-licking loser.

Last edited:

Dragon8899

Alfrescian
Loyal
Abusing power? Why are your reporting on Nazgul only? just because he banned FishyPie? you cant see FishyPie abusing it also? You are a fucking joke, LOL

Hello Alamaking, why you infract me? If you check properly, I also report on I_Hate_Pappies and 2 of them are on Darth, besides the one on Nazgul.

Tell me which one you see Fishypie abusing the Reputation System and I'll report it. But for today, I don't see any that fit the bill.

Your continued feud with Fishypie, I believe most of us already know. Why drag me into it? :(

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hello Alamaking, why you infract me? If you check properly, I also report on I_Hate_Pappies and 2 of them are on Darth, besides the one on Nazgul.

Tell me which one you see Fishypie abusing the Reputation System and I'll report it. But for today, I don't see any that fit the bill.

Your continued feud with Fishypie, I believe most of us already know. Why drag me into it? :(

i also infract you. see the little red card there?

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
and Tonychat, who the fuck are you to complain about Singaporean when you are the lowest level in our societ? Plus and your whole family are Singaporeans?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
and Tonychat, who the fuck are you to complain about Singaporean when you are the lowest level in our societ? Plus and your whole family are Singaporeans?

of course i have the right because i am not a coward like you.

Dragon8899

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please stop picking on my brother.

LOL. I know he's your brother, but your brother is the one picking on me.

Besides, you're all brothers. Within the four seas, all men are brothers. We're all brothers. :biggrin:

That's why there's a higher social responsibility for everyone. That's my humble opinion, BOSS.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
selamat pagi bang...ya ok. Banyak kerja last few days la so post kurang sadikit. Ya me to trying to avoid red card la. Leceh cos cannot post.

selamat pagi bang!!...i laugh till i have a coughing fit!!!....bang sangat boleh lah!!!!...you ok bang...:smile:

me too have my share of all sorts of colours.....mainly bold RED hahahaaa!!!...getting used to it really....:smile:

Dragon8899

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see that I've received 3 Infractions, each 3 pts, so total 9.

One more pt and I'll sayonara.

So can someone looking for my ass, hurry up with it?

I've prepared my hiking rations. All ready. Get on with it. :biggrin:

May the force be with me.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dear narong,

i came across this one...you interested in cars....pls don't zap me ok....this is for you....cheers!

Thanks kopi....hilarious...I am a fan of top gear as you've guessed but think I missed this episode...
Would upz you but too bad I can't as I've zapped you before....
I promise not to infract for a week okay?