• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boss, FYI:- Abuse/Misuse of Infraction Power by youtalkcock

JesseVENTURA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok market day has started for me. Again i didn't read your full postings because u are going in circles again like what u have posted in the RH and your intentions are clear, trying to confuse readers when forummers and yourself actually know who cass888. Trying to frustrate me? You have failed. I have a cool head and despite the name calling, insults and profanities hurled at me including via the reputation system panel, i refrained from using that. :biggrin:

Take your medicine...oh pleazz. The only market day for you is when we sell you as smelly fish in the Tiong Bahru wet market.
No other forumer except your clones are interested in thumbing iluvu down, and you thought you can confuse everyone for being impartial by bringing another clone of yours Cass888 into your nonsense, but you made the mistake, it's never impartial from someone as spiteful and revengeful as you, so we know at once Cass888 is another of your many clones. Game Over.

lancheowman is because his clones were active in 2009 and were having flame wars with me and other forummers and harassing them. Other than that i don't know what EK Tay u are talking about. Maybe will google later when i am free. :biggrin:

Yada, yada, yada....no need to talk so much cock here. You're EK Tay aka Pepper & Hooch. Your feud with lancheowman went on for a few years and dragged for 10,000 over posts and yet you still lose. So, you started to create hundreds of clones when Sammyboy.com was started, because you cannot use those hundreds of clones you had created in delphi. You've always been fixated with lancheowman and from my knowledge, lancheowman only feud with you and your clones. As a troll terminator of delphi, I've never encountered lancheowman but you're always on my radar all over delphi. Game Over.

As for your clone EagleRanger post in the RH read Elite Killer's last two posts, u are just putting words into my mouth to suit your argument so let readers go through the whole thread and see for themselves. :biggrin:

EagleRanger is a clone? Are you delusional? He has been around in delphi for ages, while you're still learning to crawl in delphi and unlike you and your clones, with moronic sounding nicks like youtalkcock, elite killer, talkincock, nonsense, etc....so many crass sounding nicks, including anime and starwar nicks. You need a shrink and stop dreaming about market day. There's no market day for you except trolling day in day out nite in nite out infront of your PC, self masturbating and not taking baths for fucking months on a stretch. You need help, not market day, LOSER.

All my enemies likes to say this. Get a life, get a job, get out of this forum, get lost. Oh no, life is good for me here. On a good market day i make more than what your PAP masters are paying u. It has been like that for me for the past four years and nothing will change. You are happy to get rid of me because this forum will then be overrun by clowns, shitty threads and confidence tricksters. :biggrin:

Not at least you admit it that you're lots of enemies, and that's a good start. Learn, troll. Get out of your mother's basement and get a job. The forum no need you. Don't think too highly of yourself. You're a useless piece of repulsive trolling shit here, that's all.

Failed again. Try harder. :biggrin:

Just saying "Failed again. Try harder" ain't gonna change the result. You've been totally mauled and out-gunned, out-witted, out-classed here. You LOST. Period. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Hail to iluvu!! You can't even get him banned or stop him from posting, even though you tried so hard. You FAILED and FAILED GLORIOUSLY TOO. Game Over.

JesseVENTURA

Alfrescian
Loyal
You think i bother to read your crap? Hahahaha. Lost your balls to report my posts? :biggrin:

You just like to sneak in the last word, don't you? Didn't your mother teach you some table manners? If you're the vanquished, you serve at the table, not feast at the table. Surely your mother would have taught you this, or was she busy with the cucumber and left you in the basement all this while? ROTFLOL

nonsense

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Failure in life and cyberspace. Embarrassing. :biggrin:

4HmR9.jpg

Last edited:

JesseVENTURA

Alfrescian
Loyal

Failure in life and cyberspace. Embarrassing. :biggrin:

My goodness, why your list of Reported Posts is even longer than my traffic summons?

You need to learn the rules of the forum and not get reported by iluvu. Why no body's posts
get reported by iluvu but only your posts? You must have been very naughty masturbating in this forum.

ROTFLOL

nonsense

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My goodness, why your list of Reported Posts is even longer than my traffic summons?

You need to learn the rules of the forum and not get reported by iluvu. Why no body's posts
get reported by iluvu but only your posts? You must have been very naughty masturbating in this forum.

ROTFLOL

Understand your refusal to admit your repeated desperate failed attempts to get chowka banned. :biggrin:

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal

ROTFLOL

One word. Mo-Lan-Yong. :biggrin:

Report this post too. :biggrin:

EagleRanger

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This clueless sonofabitch actually pairs me up with the OA?

Good, all your clones appearing now one after another.

PAP IB Cass888, let me remind you that you're totally trashed by my 3in1 buddies and you still dare to show
this useless clone of yours here? I'm sure that after this post, you'll crawl back through the crack you came out from.
tsk tsk tsk

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

JesseVENTURA

Alfrescian
Loyal
SIFU

facebook
KotexFreedom
migrant
LumWanWah
tonyshit
Eric_Lum
ImerysAsia
ls-knnbccb
windows
BlueWave
Sifu1
Ramseth (Inf)
patrickv
puacheebyewindsor
keling is shit
ssrrvv11

Why're you spamming this thread with irrelevant topic not related to this thread? And why are you so STUPID that you post to yourself?

Go start your own chickenshit thread, STUPID troll. :oIo: