• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boss, FYI:- Abuse/Misuse of Infraction Power by youtalkcock

ConyuConhee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will quote YPAP IB because they are the ones i find to be engaging with in this forum while the mature ones will engage in serious discussions than getting into flame wars. :biggrin:

hey moron
goes have a life
outside of cyberspace

long live pap
for more good years
vote for kimsiews-in-white

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Another clone to the long list.

Cheap shot. Try harder and hope that he doesn't see this and give u an infraction. Your clone list won't be short if i were to include those who reply to u. Been through it all before. The cycle restarts and i am better prepared this time. :biggrin:

Last edited:

LeeTaiSor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheap shot. Try harder and hope that he doesn't see this and give u an infraction. Your clone list won't be short if i were to include those who reply to u. Been through it all before. The cycle restarts and i am better prepared this time. :biggrin:

Friendly Warning to Chowka aka Cass888 aka Youtalkcock aka etc{other clones},

You and your rubbish again. Still haven't learn, is it? You've already lost to iluvu....totally.

Even your abuse of infraction power on me has been categorically reported and has been a reprimand on yourself.

Abuse your infraction power more often, you can kiss your infraction power GOOD-BYE, kiddo.

Better wise up. The forum does not revolved around your insanity.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
not his clone, but his close friend.

Not close friend. I don't have any here and i don't make close friends here, only cronies. Close friend is the one in real life that i share login and to relieve me. :biggrin:

Last edited:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Friendly Warning to Chowka aka Cass888 aka Youtalkcock aka etc{other clones},

You and your rubbish again. Still haven't learn, is it? You've already lost to iluvu....totally.

Even your abuse of infraction power on me has been categorically reported and has been a reprimand on yourself.

Abuse your infraction power more often, you can kiss your infraction power GOOD-BYE, kiddo.

Better wise up. The forum does not revolved around your insanity.

Eh lancheowman, don't use clones, talk cock and wayang ok? Make a nuisance of yourself here and see whether u will get infractions or not. There is no abuse as i know the rules here ok? Say what u like but u failed so many times and that is already proof. Hahahaha :biggrin:

LeeTaiSor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh lancheowman, don't use clones, talk cock and wayang ok? Make a nuisance of yourself here and see whether u will get infractions or not. There is no abuse as i know the rules here ok? Say what u like but u failed so many times and that is already proof. Hahahaha :biggrin:

See what I mean? You head is too filled with too much insane nonsense, that's why you even have a clone calling itself "nonsense" and using a Korean music star Psy as its Avatar. With such insanity, I'm not surprised you keep thinking of lancheowman. Are you the moron who spar with lancheowman in 3in1 and sammyboy delphi and the spam thread went to 10,000 posts and still you lose to him?

Get a life chowka, then get a job. Your reputation is finished here liao. There's nothing you do that will change that anymore. :biggrin:

I also like to ask you if you're really EK Tay aka Pepper & Hooch. If you're, then you're in serious trouble, be warned, many people outside are waiting for you. Better wear triple condoms when step out of your house. Friendly advice, be prepared for the eventuality.

In any case, take careless....Oops! I mean take care. You've too many enemies outside liao. Of course, for the number of enemies in this forum, no comments. :biggrin:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
See what I mean? You head is too filled with too much insane nonsense, that's why you even have a clone calling itself "nonsense" and using a Korean music star Psy as its Avatar. With such insanity, I'm not surprised you keep thinking of lancheowman. Are you the moron who spar with lancheowman in 3in1 and sammyboy delphi and the spam thread went to 10,000 posts and still you lose to him?

Get a life chowka, then get a job. Your reputation is finished here liao. There's nothing you do that will change that anymore. :biggrin:

I also like to ask you if you're really EK Tay aka Pepper & Hooch. If you're, then you're in serious trouble, be warned, many people outside are waiting for you. Better wear triple condoms when step out of your house. Friendly advice, be prepared for the eventuality.

In any case, take careless....Oops! I mean take care. You've too many enemies outside liao. Of course, for the number of enemies in this forum, no comments. :biggrin:

I won't bother to read your full posts because u are trying to evade the truth and drag this on and on. Not going to play into your hand. The fact that chowka can post, has posted, is not banned means u have failed. All evidence is in the thread in the RH. No u get a life and i am here to stay because i am very free. Why don't u resume to reporting posts again because after all the reasons u stated does not warrant any ban and there isn't any except for extreme cases. You are cockeye lah. EK means Elite Killer that asshole posting in the RH u dumbo. :biggrin:

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not close friend. I don't have any here and i don't make close friends here, only cronies. Close friend is the one in real life that i share login and to relieve me. :biggrin:

i am sorry, rogue trader is not your friend, but your cronies. Thank you for correcting me.

wait i remember someone said this

No u don't mess with "us" if u think it's just one person involved. I have a close friend and also cronies in this forum. Your whole sentence looked stupid enough for me to award u an infraction for display of stupidity and i won't hesitate to give it to u if u flaunt it again. :biggrin:

Oh...........

Last edited:

LeeTaiSor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I won't bother to read your full posts because u are trying to evade the truth and drag this on and on. Not going to play into your hand. The fact that chowka can post, has posted, is not banned means u have failed. All evidence is in the thread in the RH. No u get a life and i am here to stay because i am very free. Why don't u resume to reporting posts again because after all the reasons u stated does not warrant any ban and there isn't any except for extreme cases. You are cockeye lah. EK means Elite Killer that asshole posting in the RH u dumbo. :biggrin:

You better read and re-read all my posts, and if necessary, read it a hundred, a thousand or a million times until it gets ingrained in your damaged brain cells. The reason I bring up EK Tay is because of your obsession and fascination with lancheowman, because EK Tay is also obsessed with lancheowman, just like you. Both of you have thousands of clones in old delphi and of course, the clones get carried forward to 3in1, since it's also Delphiforums, but of course.

You whole freaking argument is so weak it has no legs to stand on. Chowka, which is yourself btw, as out to ban iluvu. You thought giving him negative rep pts will ban him so he cannot post, but you're just too stupid for the mensa calibre iluvu. He reported many of your posts and the moderator banned him for 2 days, not because your posts are not to be reported, but too many reports at one go floods the forum, that's why he's banned....but like I say, the ban is only temporary for 2 days.

So, let me put it in a simple nutshell for your peabrain to comprehend. Zapping does not ban anyone. Zapping does not prevent anyone from posting. Infraction unless it's 10 pts, will not ban anyone. Infraction is temporary for only 2 days. Then the clock resets. So, for all your ranting and whining, did I get banned or not? Did iluvu gets banned or not? No right? Cos you're useless. A total FAILURE.
I could get you banned easily if I want to, but give you chance. But you cannot ban anyone of us here.

You're a useless piece of over-rated troll in this forum. I'm not scared of you at all. Let horse come here, who scared who. In fact, I worry for you. I worried you'll get banned and then we'll be deprived of all our forum entertainment. So, we'll let you live, only to keep us entertained.

So now, who does not know the rules, but you?

However, get this very clear in your peabrain Chowka aka Cass888 aka Youtalkcock, etc. If you abuse your infraction power once too often, be prepared to kiss your INFRACTION POWER GOOD-BYE, kiddo.

That's all I've to say to you Chowka aka Cass888 aka Youtalkcock, etc. Get a life, then get a job. QUICKLY. :biggrin:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's all I've to say to you Chowka aka Cass888 aka Youtalkcock, etc. Get a life, then get a job. QUICKLY. :biggrin:

Ok market day has started for me. Again i didn't read your full postings because u are going in circles again like what u have posted in the RH and your intentions are clear, trying to confuse readers when forummers and yourself actually know who cass888. Trying to frustrate me? You have failed. I have a cool head and despite the name calling, insults and profanities hurled at me including via the reputation system panel, i refrained from using that. :biggrin:

lancheowman is because his clones were active in 2009 and were having flame wars with me and other forummers and harassing them. Other than that i don't know what EK Tay u are talking about. Maybe will google later when i am free. :biggrin:

As for your clone EagleRanger post in the RH read Elite Killer's last two posts, u are just putting words into my mouth to suit your argument so let readers go through the whole thread and see for themselves. :biggrin:

All my enemies likes to say this. Get a life, get a job, get out of this forum, get lost. Oh no, life is good for me here. On a good market day i make more than what your PAP masters are paying u. It has been like that for me for the past four years and nothing will change. You are happy to get rid of me because this forum will then be overrun by clowns, shitty threads and confidence tricksters. :biggrin:

Failed again. Try harder. :biggrin:

LeeTaiSor

Alfrescian
Loyal
*See me after class
*Bring lots of butter when you see me
*Rewrite all highlighted with the truth and nothing but the truth. Enough of your lies in this forum.

FAIL AGAIN
0/10

og9uc.png

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
*See me after class
*Bring lots of butter when you see me
*Rewrite all highlighted with the truth and nothing but the truth. Enough of your lies in this forum.

FAIL AGAIN
0/10

Say all u want. chowka will be posting intermittently and i want to see what extreme length u will go and make a folly of yourself again. :biggrin: