• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

zheng ge ping looks damn fit even at 46 yrs old

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
part of the package lah, but it also mean they spent alot of time on their looks, grooming, use hair product, body fagrance etc. Imo, as long as you dun go overboard, its good. Women appreciate men who take good care of their looks and bod, just ask beckham, a bonafide metrosexual.

At least you didn't call me a bi sexual just for bringing up zhen geping. In any case it was just a tongue in cheek comment on his bod. I mean it's not even talking about my body or my grooming.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just watched the 洪武三十二 after very long never watch TVB dramas. not bad show but not too impressed.
read that TVB's quality is decreasing. the storylines are getting repetitive and less interesting. they usually have crappy endings which really disappoint their viewers.

[video=youtube;sQ-ifsoOr9c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ-ifsoOr9c[/video]

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't it on the news a few months back that a Taekwondo instructor gonna hoot badly by untrained chao ah bengs? :biggrin:

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I don't know this Zheng guy except he is an old actor. Met him on Sunday afternoon in Thomson Plaza inside HomeFix. I was there to pick up some dog food from Aquapet and as usual pop by HomeFix. This guy was with another tall hunky guy and a lady and a noisy teen kid in HomeFix.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know this Zheng guy except he is an old actor. Met him on Sunday afternoon in Thomson Plaza inside HomeFix. I was there to pick up some dog food from Aquapet and as usual pop by HomeFix. This guy was with another tall hunky guy and a lady and a noisy teen kid in HomeFix.

He is tall right? How tall would you say zheng geping is?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think he went for hormones jabs..................he getting younger while the wife looks older a lot.............maybe no spare cash for wife to take jabs...............

now the couple look like older sister and younger brother.................

in 5 years' time.................they look like mother and son liao lor................