• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

zheng ge ping looks damn fit even at 46 yrs old

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
No

Is zheng considered a bodybuilder?

bodybuilding3-300x300.jpg

Zheng Geping is not a bodybuilder lah. Modelling is just right for him.

Bodybuilders normally will take steroids for bulking and then cutting. It's a pity that he does not have a balanced muscular body. Chen Zhicai had nice triceps but his was also not so extreme.

Bodybuilding can be very extreme in USA. These are nutcase. Be warned, steroids are poisonous and bad for health in the long run. Not to mention those shocking, freaky look because there are things you can't control. So, instead of being big and beautiful, you become a freak.

944Gymne01.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
to tell you the truth conqueror there's natural bodybuilding and professional bodybuilding. Natural bb isn't that popular while it's the pros where they take the steroids to become that huge. If you are a natural bb you won't as freaky as say ronnie coleman who's won mr universe a couple of times.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder how he PIAK PIAK his wife
??? ZGP is growing more handsome everyday, while her wife
HHF is getting older by the day...

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drugs In Sports

to tell you the truth conqueror there's natural bodybuilding and professional bodybuilding. Natural bb isn't that popular while it's the pros where they take the steroids to become that huge. If you are a natural bb you won't as freaky as say ronnie coleman who's won mr universe a couple of times.

Yah, true. The natural one is so natural that people just hate it. Professional ones are involved with drugs or steroids. In USA, every sports you see are all involved with these stuff. Can you do without it and limit your performance ? Everyone was doing it till the US govt had to step in to curb the unhealthy practices that is destroying the sports image (fake fitness and bad health in future). Your balls or testes will not perform well even after you are off from it. See the terrible consequence of that.

Remember one of our woman bodybuilders had a hoarse voice. You can be sure that's the effect of steroid. But, these women (below) are not.

dsc0214wy.jpg

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Drugs In Sports

Who the fuck keep upping this thread? so what he got a good body? he not even a woman... zzzz....

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Edmund Chen Zhi Cai

LORETTA-CHEN.jpg

Edmund Chen Zhicai (born 4 February 1961) is a Chinese Singaporean film actor, singer, television actor and host. He is the elder brother of Dr. Loretta Chen.

1986 - Sunshine After Rain
1987 - Airforce
1989 - Turn of the Tide
1989 - Patrol

Dr ... what ? Anyway, not many artistes have good body shape. Vincent Ng's body is good (natural). But, Alvin sometimes got that stupid look. Anyway, he put in effort to maintain his body shape at least.

images
VincentNg.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Edmund Chen Zhi Cai

Edmund Chen used to stay in tanglin halt....he was a RSAF pilot trainee but failed.
His body has been beefy all along since younger days.

Another 2 ex mediacorpse with good bod....Benedict Goh and James Lye....coincidently both can't act to save their lives.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Edmund Chen used to stay in tanglin halt....he was a RSAF pilot trainee but failed.
His body has been beefy all along since younger days.

Another 2 ex mediacorpse with good bod....Benedict Goh and James Lye....coincidently both can't act to save their lives.

How about Tay Ping Hui? Can't act can't sing

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bukit Ho Swee

How about Tay Ping Hui? Can't act can't sing

[video=youtube;yMUyz8AdfbU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMUyz8AdfbU&feature=related[/video]

In this show, Tay acted as a gangster in this drama. He had the bod but kind of deflated lately. Another one is Wong Li Lin's hubby in this drama here - Bukit Ho Swee.

[video=youtube;qeOwyzk47sc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeOwyzk47sc[/video]

The other one is Li NanXing lah. He's quite old but fit enough.

[video=youtube;DihEhPGgMRY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DihEhPGgMRY&feature=related[/video]

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

Narong Wongwan said:
Benedict Goh and James Lye....coincidently both can't act to save their lives.

Oh, VR Man. Was it a flop ?

[video=youtube;j63wB0KA2i8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j63wB0KA2i8[/video]

VR Man was a 13-episode live-action Singaporean superhero drama, aired in 1998. It is one of the first few English language dramas produced by Mediacorp.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

benedict goh and james lye used to be man hunt winners i think. They should have pretty good bods. Acting wise i think both of them aren't that good but james should be better than benedict.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Diana Ser

benedict goh and james lye used to be man hunt winners i think. They should have pretty good bods. Acting wise i think both of them aren't that good but james should be better than benedict.

8973.jpg

Yah, the name Benedict sounds like some kind of medicine. Both of them not bad. James Lye married Diana Ser. But, Benedict not bad when he was a cast for 2009's 双子星 The Ultimatum.

8dayscover1.jpg

I like this song, quite poetic. 寂寞光年 by 刘力杨 (FT, PRC)

[video=youtube;QUs73KdvO3w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUs73KdvO3w&feature=related[/video]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Diana Ser

Yah, the name Benedict sounds like some kind of medicine. Both of them not bad. James Lye married Diana Ser. But, Benedict not bad when he was a cast for 2009's 双子星 The Ultimatum.

To be honest benedict is known for his wooden acting especially when he was more in the limelight in the past. The reason why he doesn't appear in anymore serials should be cos his acting is really stiff. Pierre png is also said to be a wooden actor but he should have improved by tons after yrs of acting.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Diana Ser

btw here's something on bbuilders that abuse steroids.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=26737.0

Palumboism or Palumbism

Palumboism is a rare, complex disease only seen in the nether ranks of competitive bodybuilders.

The condition is first characterised by the sudden development of an enormous midsection whereby the entire width of the trunk, ribcage and pelvis grows disproportionately whilst the oblique muscles will thicken rapidly and the abdomen will become distended with the patient unable to hold in their stomach.