• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

zheng ge ping looks damn fit even at 46 yrs old

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think he went for hormones jabs..................he getting younger while the wife looks older a lot.............maybe no spare cash for wife to take jabs...............

now the couple look like older sister and younger brother.................

in 5 years' time.................they look like mother and son liao lor................

LOL u joker! Might as well say 10 years later, they look like grandmother and grandson.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes Jah he is tall his friend too hell his friend looked like him maybe brother. I'm 1.7 I reckon he is like 1.8?

my friend who recently met zheng for work told me that he is short. i asked how tall he is. she said <1.7m. :confused:

she mentioned he looks really different from TV, real life short and unattractive, no charisma at all.

Vivacious

Alfrescian
Loyal
my friend who recently met zheng for work told me that he is short. i asked how tall he is. she said <1.7m. :confused:

she mentioned he looks really different from TV, real life short and unattractive, no charisma at all.

I don't know who your friend met. I have met with husband and wife before. Wife is taller than me ( I'm 1.64 ) and Zheng is definitely more than 1.80.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Zheng Geping nab nab above 1.80, taller than my cousin 1.80 (TCS part-time carrefare staff). Sometimes on close-ups, they have to give stools to the opposite actors or actresses to stand on (hidden from camera shots) so that they don't look too short in close-up contrasts.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i think you need to ask your fren again. Maybe she meant another zheng how can he be <1.7 and then be >1.8m as mentioned by others and seen on tv.

Anyway most of these mediakok stars are pretty tall i must say.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think you need to ask your fren again. Maybe she meant another zheng how can he be <1.7 and then be >1.8m as mentioned by others and seen on tv.

Anyway most of these mediakok stars are pretty tall i must say.

Not sure if the records are accurate. But here they're:

http://www.hudong.com/wiki/郑各评

Accordingly, he is 1.8 m. But 71 kg for a 1.8m frame is a bit on the thin side. But don't trust information released by their PR company. They will add a few cm for sure. And be very suspicious if they like to wear boots or shoes that cover the ankles just to add thick soles inside the shoes.

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

she said that he looked short, not the perceived tall and big image on tv. i was surprised but didn't bother to offer a different view since only she saw him in person.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
1.82m Tall

I don't know who your friend met. I have met with husband and wife before. Wife is taller than me ( I'm 1.64 ) and Zheng is definitely more than 1.80.

Harlow ! What's the internet for ?

Zheng Ge Ping, a former chef, became a full-time actor in 1987 after completing the 7th Professional Drama Performers' Training Course. The 1.82m Ge Ping is a second-dan black-belter in taekwondo. With his burly physique in complement with his taekwondo skills, he is able to deliver kicks and punches impressively. These factors thus put him in good stead when come to action roles.

A versatile actor, Ge Ping is capable of striding between both evil and good roles. Being a very diligent artiste, Ge Ping's acting skills has improved tremendously after years of hard work. His breakthrough came in 1996 with his convincing portrayals of a demon in The Legends Of Ji Gong and a retard in Tofu Street. Ge Ping was nominated for The Best Supporting Male Actor in Star Awards for three consecutive years. One of his later vehicles, The Vagrant, showed him playing a hooligan who went mad after betraying his best friend which landed the latter in jail.

His hard work finally paid off when he ascended to leading man status and won the Best Actor award for his role as a well-built but simple-minded father in Like Father, Like Daughter at the annual Star Awards ceremony in 2007. Following this win, Ge Ping has since landed in more leading roles including the 2008/09 long-running drama Love Blossoms.

If he wanna compete body size and muscle thickness (especially the big guns), he cannot lah - mine is stronger and bigger. Arnold's had the best. He had put in lots of hard work to build those guns. And to possess what Arnold had before, you need the genes and the steroid. No big arms, you are nothing, just a big breasts man.

25.jpg

584.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure if the records are accurate. But here they're:

http://www.hudong.com/wiki/郑各评

Accordingly, he is 1.8 m. But 71 kg for a 1.8m frame is a bit on the thin side. But don't trust information released by their PR company. They will add a few cm for sure. And be very suspicious if they like to wear boots or shoes that cover the ankles just to add thick soles inside the shoes.

You are correct. 71kg for a 1.8m person is on the skinny side. Zheng is someone that probably is some type of fitness buff and he probably likes to build muscles therefore if he's only 71kg at 1.8 that makes him pretty skinny. I read from someone that to look ok and not skinny or fat for your height you should take your height in cm and minus 100 from it thus a person that is say 175cm should weigh at least 75kg to simply look decent.

On the subject of heels i once knew someone that wore these heels to make him look taller and i have seen a male model wear that at some harley davidson gathering.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's Skinny With Too Much Chest

You are correct. 71kg for a 1.8m person is on the skinny side. Zheng is someone that probably is some type of fitness buff and he probably likes to build muscles therefore if he's only 71kg at 1.8 that makes him pretty skinny. I read from someone that to look ok and not skinny or fat for your height you should take your height in cm and minus 100 from it thus a person that is say 175cm should weigh at least 75kg to simply look decent.

On the subject of heels i once knew someone that wore these heels to make him look taller and i have seen a male model wear that at some harley davidson gathering.

Vincent Ng had advised us once on TV that we should never go and lie down and keep pumping the chest until they are bigger than the women's. The bi and tri should not be forgotten. I still keep seeing men with big upper body but small skinny legs - bad, very bad ! The roots must be strong so that the trunk and the branches can survive and not fall. Get those big legs too.

Soccer-Legs.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 1.82m Tall

Harlow ! What's the internet for ?

Zheng Ge Ping, a former chef, became a full-time actor in 1987 after completing the 7th Professional Drama Performers' Training Course. The 1.82m Ge Ping is a second-dan black-belter in taekwondo. With his burly physique in complement with his taekwondo skills, he is able to deliver kicks and punches impressively. These factors thus put him in good stead when come to action roles.

Conqueror you bodybuilder ah? Piang cannot comapre geping to arnold! That's arnold the winner of mr universe. You say you're bigger than geping what's your stats like? On the issue of legs yup cannot ignore your legs too that's why need to do squats and to some extent deadlifts not just benchpresses.

There used to be a forummer called fishbuff in this forum now migrated to oz for a few yrs already. Very huge guy weighs around 120kg and i think maybe 1.85 and above. He mentioned you can lift a scooter or something like that. He doesn't post here or in 3 in 1 anymore but he should have a nick here.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
3 Things I Hate

Conqueror you bodybuilder ah? Piang cannot comapre geping to arnold! That's arnold the winner of mr universe. You say you're bigger than geping what's your stats like? On the issue of legs yup cannot ignore your legs too that's why need to do squats and to some extent deadlifts not just benchpresses.

There used to be a forummer called fishbuff in this forum now migrated to oz for a few yrs already. Very huge guy weighs around 120kg and i think maybe 1.85 and above. He mentioned you can lift a scooter or something like that. He doesn't post here or in 3 in 1 anymore but he should have a nick here.

xrep5d.jpg

I'm not sure how much does a scooter weigh. But, I do lift really heavy stuff. Fishbuff angmoh or what ?

Zheng Ge Ping did too much cardio to burn fat to reveal those abs. But, by doing so, you also burn muscles. So, the biceps and triceps will disappear faster than the bigger muscle group like the chest. So, he had only the chest and abs but nothing else.

3 things I hate - oversize chest, lat and trap. Lots a manhunt guys only train these places - chest and abs but nothing else.

An NSF officer who wore a white t-shirt with that ugly OCS word behind him only had an oversize lat but nothing else. Yes, skinny legs and arms. Why ? Too much pull-up and 2.4 k or 5 click runs. Running is bad for bodybuilding - small muscles.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 3 Things I Hate

xrep5d.jpg

I'm not sure how much does a scooter weigh. But, I do lift really heavy stuff. Fishbuff angmoh or what ?

Zheng Ge Ping did too much cardio to burn fat to reveal those abs. But, by doing so, you also burn muscles. So, the biceps and triceps will disappear faster than the bigger muscle group like the chest. So, he had only the chest and abs but nothing else.

3 things I hate - oversize chest, lat and trap. Lots a manhunt guys only train these places - chest and abs but nothing else.

An NSF officer who wore a white t-shirt with that ugly OCS word behind him only had an oversize lat but nothing else. Yes, skinny legs and arms. Why ? Too much pull-up and 2.4 k or 5 click runs. Running is bad for bodybuilding - small muscles.

Care to share your training routine here and also your diet. Are you a bodybuilder? Taking part in competition or just for fun?

Fishbuff is a chinese and used to post in this forum too. I think you can search his nick in this forum. He even posted a video of him doing some lifts probably shoulder presses i have forgotten.

Arnold took steroids anyway.

Yes some of these gym guys do only train a certain bodypart and many of them are guilty of it. They should try and take some up program which focuses on all body parts. I currently am doing 4 major workouts a week, deadlifts, squats, pulls and presses. I think i should have covered all major muscle groups.

In regards to doing cardio well some ppl want to have the fitness model look while others are looking for overall bodymass and greater size and strength like powerlifters. They don't care about their looks.

Most ppl that want to have the fitness model look which is how those characters in comic books look like need slim waists, abs showing and chest and the rest.

Perhaps you're just focused totally on being massive? How big is your waist? I chanced upon some guys pictures and he looked pretty good small waist but big shoulders and chest but i suppose to you he might be too skinny. I'm not sure.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, I'm Not A Bodybuilder

Care to share your training routine here and also your diet. Are you a bodybuilder? Taking part in competition or just for fun?

Arnold took steroids anyway.

Last time, I was strict with a routine but I found out that your body gets accustom to a routine and it will stop growing visibly. I was in it not for fun but for health. I was in a bad shape when I hurt one of my legs. Now, I have super legs that everyone envies to have.

Actually, when Arnold arrived in USA from Belgium, he was already in it but he's got skinny legs. It's in his gene but I heard he ended up taking cutting steroid instead to greatly improve the cut. Everyone hates cutting phase because you lose mass (muscles) too. I believe he didn't use anabolic type.

I think i should have covered all major muscle groups.

In regards to doing cardio well some ppl want to have the fitness model look while others are looking for overall bodymass and greater size and strength like powerlifters. They don't care about their looks.

Most ppl that want to have the fitness model look which is how those characters in comic books look like need slim waists, abs showing and chest and the rest.

It depends on what you really want. I train because I'm into martial art. So, look is not going to make win fights. Being tall and big is intimidating comparing to a short but with good cutting body guy. They will be ashamed when they see me walking their ways - automatically turning away to avoid me.

This is interesting, can taichi do this ? OMG !

[video=youtube;0W1ym3yggR4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W1ym3yggR4[/video]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: No, I'm Not A Bodybuilder

yes if you get too used to a routine your body will get used to it and then it won't grow but then again i'm sure you do some of the major lifts a few times a week so i was hoping you would share them unless you mean to tell me you don't actually record down what you do and just workout as and when you like. Also as long as you keep on increasing the weights your body will keep on growing till it reaches its peak.

Actually there are big sized guys with shredded bods. If you're talking about the looks then yes obviously a shredded guy needs to be huge at 90 kg upwards to look huge compared to a guy that has fats in him. Muscle is more dense than fats and hence you put 2 ppl of the same weight but different body compositions one with more fat and the other with more muscle the muscular guy of the same size is going to look smaller than the fat guy. Anyway if you're doing martial arts than you should know the importance of cardio. Cardio aids in one's endurance which is very important in fighting.

Btw one's height is already determined. A short guy could bulk up a lot but he's not going to grow taller and height actually plays into the intimidation factor cos even a massive guy that is short somehow doesn't have that intimidating factor compared to a taller guy.

How tall are you anyway?

Also most ppl take up fitness to look good and attractive let's not forget that. You always need cardio to make sure your tummy is flat and that you have a smaller waist to look more asethetic. Even with a good diet and good genes some cardio is needed.