• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why pap will lose big in GE2020

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak. Hokkien, Teochew, Hakka, cantonese etc etc...semua sama lah bang. In sinkieland Semua chiang Hua Yi. Unity kan. Where got in dialect group

Very true, all Chinese in the pothole sama sama ; dialect groups doesn't really stand up any more after many generations of cross group procreation. Many of common dialects groups may not be completely Han Chinese. I come across a Teochew with a Korean surname and looks Korean despite able to swear prefectly in teochew. Or a Cantonese with a Manchurian ancestry after assimulated in Dongguan for generations before migrating further south to here. Same applies to Hakkas, some of these guest came from far up north.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as a result of MIW propaganda more so by LKY ..he had an axe to grind with malusia

LKY was actually gunning for malusia premiership ..he figured sinkieland was too small for his stature ...but cut down to size ...the people who actually throwed LKY out of malysian politics were MCA ,the malysian chinese but sinkie malays suffered as a result

Wow! If i am not a Muslim i would be cursing someone now. Stupid sinkies still "worshipping" him!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
DAP is started by PAP to stir shit in malaysia ...after separation, there was a tacit agreement that each will not interfere into other politics ...but LKY circumvented it through Devan Nair ,..
Devan was a malysian ,he founded the DAP...which is described by Mahathir as a Trojan horse left by PAP

Yes. I read a book on LKY. It was banned in sinkieland.

Haha...Devan also no match for LKY. In the end also kanna backstabbed.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very true, all Chinese in the pothole sama sama ; dialect groups doesn't really stand up any more after many generations of cross group procreation. Many of common dialects groups may not be completely Han Chinese. I come across a Teochew with a Korean surname and looks Korean despite able to swear prefectly in teochew. Or a Cantonese with a Manchurian ancestry after assimulated in Dongguan for generations before migrating further south to here. Same applies to Hakkas, some of these guest came from far up north.

It happened to all races. Even Malays too. They too have their own dialect group. I for one married to a Malay wife. But i orang boyan.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow! If i am not a Muslim i would be cursing someone now. Stupid sinkies still "worshipping" him!
please understand this ...and don't see things only in the light of black vs white ...there is a lots of grey shades here

LKY is indeed a great politician of his time..no doubt about it ...his leadership did stear Sinkiland this far ,one must salute him for that ...but he did made a lots and lots of mistakes ...but his peers in his cabinet were able to stood up to him and tell him off ,such as people like Toh Chin Chye ,Goh Keng Swee ,and even Devan Nair ...but over the years these people left politics or forced to ..and the second tier like Goh Check Tong ,the relationship was more like between a master and underlings ..and all got worse and worse

its pretty same in malaysian politics too ..especially Mahathir ,he is a leader malaya never had for centuries ..truly remarkable .
but it was under him a lot of malysian institutions got undermined ..judiciary curtailed and Bumis went wild and cronyism begun

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. I read a book on LKY. It was banned in sinkieland.

Haha...Devan also no match for LKY. In the end also kanna backstabbed.
this is indeed a very sad sordid story about betrayal...in fact ,LKY and Devan Nair were very close even at family level ...children of each other family were in company of each other

than ,things unravelled...rumours were because of LKY daughter...and LKY wife got furious ...no body is willing to vouch for what indeed happened

but heard Devan was fixed in Sarawak in a drunken state and subsequently LKY dragged Devan in the parliament for for the whole world to see

its not a question of drinking too much ,in fact our Eurasian minister at that time in known for his hands to shiver without alcohol

but what stood out is how LKY treated a friend who not only stood for LKY each and every time but even Devan wife as well

so much for being LKY friend

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
for a matured man ,the greatest bravery is for unarmed men to face guns and tanks ...one such was an unknown chinese facing the entire tanks all alone

For an upright principled man, to shoot and kill and take another man's life is the ultimate bravery. It is the most difficult and wrenching.

Alone standing in front of a tank is cowardice, no different from a person committing suicide.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP will win big this time round.
All the Minister are coming out to give talk. Last few days start with LHL, Tharman, Lawrence. Yesterday was Teo Chee hean.

So

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
For an upright principled man, to shoot and kill and take another man's life is the ultimate bravery. It is the most difficult and wrenching.

Alone standing in front of a tank is cowardice, no different from a person committing suicide.
a typical bravado talk of a keyboard warriors

it's an extreme bravery to walk away from a fight you indeed can win with or without a gun ,not to kill

maybe you are too young or unexposed to the real world to know, one rather be without a gun than with one

don't see too much police and thief or cowboys movies lah ...life is lot different than Hollywood

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol.... Singaporeans will never change. Complain like hell but still vote pap cos they scared ‘instability’.

Are we very stable under PAP now? No right?!

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All the Minister are coming out to give talk. Last few days start with LHL, Tharman, Lawrence. Yesterday was Teo Chee hean.

So

Why old guards come out and talk?
Where are the guys who are supposed to lead us to the end of the tunnel?
Hiding in a bunker somewhere?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All tis while MIW is the garment of the day. MIW implement all the policies. Subsidies catered to all deserving races who were fm poor families. Dont listen to hearsay. Can always google to confirm. Nowadays Malays at par with all races. No more privileges like free education etc
I never said the freebies are only for Malays. I only said Malays can get by applying for it. No need to be so defensive whenever the issue of free textbooks or free uniforms come out. I know it mean for low income families of ALL RACES.
I really don’t give a shit about jiuhukia. As far as I am concerned, they are the cancerous cells in Singapore society. Complaining about msia govt but refuse to serve NS to get pink IC. I know a couple signed on polis but remains PR in order to get the best of two systems. Bloody bastards.
As for PRC cheena, most local Chinese have no affection for them. In the event see a local Malay in an argument with a PRC, majority of local will support the Malays first. At least that what I will do. Of course the causes must be justifying first.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never said the freebies are only for Malays. I only said Malays can get by applying for it. No need to be so defensive whenever the issue of free textbooks or free uniforms come out. I know it mean for low income families of ALL RACES.
I really don’t give a shit about jiuhukia. As far as I am concerned, they are the cancerous cells in Singapore society. Complaining about msia govt but refuse to serve NS to get pink IC. I know a couple signed on polis but remains PR in order to get the best of two systems. Bloody bastards.
As for PRC cheena, most local Chinese have no affection for them. In the event see a local Malay in an argument with a PRC, majority of local will support the Malays first. At least that what I will do. Of course the causes must be justifying first.

I have to be defensive. Even till now i still hear cheena saying Malays have lots of privileges in sinkieland. And they started naming FREE EDUCATION. I cant accept it cos Malays are competing with cheena during LKY time. Now they are competing with FTs. Never ending challenges for us. We are now at equal footing with all races as far as welfare and education concerned. U mentioned free textbooks and uniforms. Tis type of info macam during the 60s. But i doubt the 60s Malays have such privileges like free uniforms. So if its for those underprivileges/poor, it should be for all races. Then of course we have the Mendaki, cdac and sinda...catered to individual race,

Jiuhukia is the worst lot. They are tons and tons of them intermingle very well with sinkie cheena. At times quite diff to tell the difference. When they started to badmouth the Msian garment, and with their tones, then i realise its jiuhukia. As for chosing between a prc and a Malay, u said majority cheena will side with the latter? Really? Even though the sinkie Malay is a pious Muslim, wearing Arab head gear? :smile:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

So
They are doing this out of desperation now. In fact, there's no need to. Whether they had done a good job or not this time, people can judge for themselves. I have already given them A BIG "F" on the handling of this Covid-19 pandemic.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to be defensive. Even till now i still hear cheena saying Malays have lots of privileges in sinkieland. And they started naming FREE EDUCATION. I cant accept it cos Malays are competing with cheena during LKY time. Now they are competing with FTs. Never ending challenges for us. We are now at equal footing with all races as far as welfare and education concerned. U mentioned free textbooks and uniforms. Tis type of info macam during the 60s. But i doubt the 60s Malays have such privileges like free uniforms. So if its for those underprivileges/poor, it should be for all races. Then of course we have the Mendaki, cdac and sinda...catered to individual race,

Jiuhukia is the worst lot. They are tons and tons of them intermingle very well with sinkie cheena. At times quite diff to tell the difference. When they started to badmouth the Msian garment, and with their tones, then i realise its jiuhukia. As for chosing between a prc and a Malay, u said majority cheena will side with the latter? Really? Even though the sinkie Malay is a pious Muslim, wearing Arab head gear? :smile:
I couldn't agree with you more on jiu hu kia ,Cheenas...they are indeed the biggest racist against malays and Indians....sinkie Chinese are largely a better lot

and I do agree if 75% chinese favour PAP ,there is nothing you as a Malay or an Indian can do about it ...if I were you ,I rather vote for PAP ,at least you know where you stand with PAP but judging from racist opposition here in this forum ,hell will break lose for minorities if they come to power

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP must lose for a better tomorrow .
but judging from racist opposition we have in this forum ,life will be a lot more miserable for minorities if PAP lose ...what if the opposition decides on ethnic cleansing...it's happening in China and India

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
but judging from racist opposition we have in this forum ,life will be a lot more miserable for minorities if PAP lose ...what if the opposition decides on ethnic cleansing...it's happening in China and India
NOT tired of wearing the same old dirty underwear for 50 years? better change to a brand new one. God help us.AMEN.