• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why pap will lose big in GE2020

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here different from Hong Kong. Cantonese more rebellious which is the majority in hongkong follows by the teochew. Hokkien the minority in hongkong. They are the one who fought on the side of CCP.
Singapore here opposite. Here hokkien around 60%, teochew a bit more than Cantonese and hainanese even lesser.
I have another theory ...let this thread move a bit more and i shall explain why the 75% is different from even Taiwanese or malusia cheena

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually i really dont understand why u guys kip thinking Malays are die hard fans of MIW? I mean they have policies like Speak Mandarin campaign, no top senior posts in the civil service, only 1 miserable Malay cabinet minister and must only incharge of tong sampah. No fighter pilot, commondos etc. I repeat. Pure Malays. Regardless of race, language or religion. Really? :cautious:
Because when i chitchat with My malay colleagues majority give the impression they like pap because pap govt give them helps in their children education subsidies aka free textbooks, free uniforms, socks and shoes. If don’t vote pap then cannot get. Of course these colleagues are only drivers and warehouse ppl, not representative of the whole population.
As for those not happy at pap, more than likely those that have higher education. I encountered one malay girl who my wife gave tuition over 10 years ago, she very angry about pap letting Courts to put Malays in debts for selling home appliances on installments. She a rare breed, she eventually did not bad in o level. But cannot said the same of her younger sister, bohchap in studies, always elang from lessons, certainly don’t care government policies that put the Malays in disadvantage.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have another theory ...let this thread move a bit more and i shall explain why the 75% is different from even Taiwanese or malusia cheena
Here cheena generally contended. Not many want to rock the boat. Even cheena from Malaysia who have red passport are love lky more than local. Only those outside pap gravy train vote for opposition. Will I vote for pap if I am inside the feed trough? I honestly don’t know but I think most human including me is available for a price.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here cheena generally contended. Not many want to rock the boat. Even cheena from Malaysia who have red passport are love lky more than local. Only those outside pap gravy train vote for opposition. Will I vote for pap if I am inside the feed trough? I honestly don’t know but I think most human including me is available for a price.
You have more or less nailed it .,,Congrats ..but I do have an explaination why is that so

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here different from Hong Kong. Cantonese more rebellious which is the majority in hongkong follows by the teochew. Hokkien the minority in hongkong. They are the one who fought on the side of CCP.
Singapore here opposite. Here hokkien around 60%, teochew a bit more than Cantonese and hainanese even lesser.

Alamak. Hokkien, Teochew, Hakka, cantonese etc etc...semua sama lah bang. In sinkieland Semua chiang Hua Yi. Unity kan. Where got in dialect group

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because when i chitchat with My malay colleagues majority give the impression they like pap because pap govt give them helps in their children education subsidies aka free textbooks, free uniforms, socks and shoes. If don’t vote pap then cannot get. Of course these colleagues are only drivers and warehouse ppl, not representative of the whole population.
As for those not happy at pap, more than likely those that have higher education. I encountered one malay girl who my wife gave tuition over 10 years ago, she very angry about pap letting Courts to put Malays in debts for selling home appliances on installments. She a rare breed, she eventually did not bad in o level. But cannot said the same of her younger sister, bohchap in studies, always elang from lessons, certainly don’t care government policies that put the Malays in disadvantage.

Alamak. Free textbook, socks, shoes? Malays also have free education from Primary to IHL level. think u are still in the 60s.

Last edited:

dodo life

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rebellious got choose dialect one meh. If you rebellious you are rebellious. Cannot be cause you Cantonese lehhh

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
herein my explanation ...I figure ,chinese by large are the most insecure creatures on earth ...that's how they evolved throught out the centuries ...so certain traits are peculiar to such a society ..hence in your words ,when a certain level of contentment is reached they are not gonna lose it just for the sake of election promises ..simply put, a known devil is better than an unknown angel ..now ,you may ask why is this so only to sinkie chinese

HDB and CPF mainly,..I don't know whether by design or accident PAP over the years had given these two to sinkies ,a. home over the head and savings ...its a security blanket that nulled us to a certain degree of contentment ...of course ,it also killed our eentrprenial skills ,which is another subject

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak. Hokkien, Teochew, Hakka, cantonese etc etc...semua sama lah bang. In sinkieland Semua chiang Hua Yi. Unity kan. Where got in dialect group
surely you don't know in sinkieland ,the biggest riot ever where 1000 killed and much more injured was between Hokkiens vs Teochews ?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HDB and CPF mainly,..I don't know whether by design or accident PAP over the years had given these two to sinkies ,a. home over the head and savings ...its a security blanket that nulled us to a certain degree of contentment ...of course ,it also killed our eentrprenial skills ,which is another subject

No sense of entrepreneurship because sinkies too busy paying off HDB and car loans to dare to venture out. Unlike Taiwanese.
Even our corporate honchos, the rich, made rich by PAP, are the first to whine when things don't go so well. We have the
people like Kwek Leng Beng and Phillip Ng (through their proxies) screaming for help when rules are changed.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They will win big this time given our oppies only snickers... during this Covid period they say let Boss have a freehand to help SG so ultimately they going for the monthly 15k salary only ya ? Don't worry out of pity few seats will be give free, again. lol.........

1) Promising results after easing of curbs: Experts
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...-curbs-experts

2)4G leaders have risen to challenge of tackling pandemic
https://www.straitstimes.com/politic...ic-says-sm-teo

3) Spore managed to adapt and act rapidly to tackle each virus
https://www.straitstimes.com/politic...ach-virus-wave

4) Singpore look well placed to further ease restrictions,say experts
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...ns-say-experts

They will gib you phase 2 then song song erection.

Huat Ah !

PAP Banzai ~~ !

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
No sense of entreprunership because sinkies too busy paying off HDB and car loans to dare to venture out. Unlike Taiwanese.
Even our corporate honchos, the rich, made rich by PAP, are the first to whine when things don't go so well. We have the
people like Kwek Leng Beng and Phillip Ng (through their proxies) screaming fohelp when rules are changed.
PAP did kill our entreprunership ...the worst hit are the minority races, and that was by intent ...the HDB racial quota and GRC was actually designed so that no malay or Indian candidate other than PAP will win an election ....but the consequences is sinkie chinese became a majority in every area, region and constituency, hence all minority shop keepers, grocers and restaurants were all wiped out ..but, of course ,so were the ah peh shops in favour of NTUC and such...but almost nil mamak shops who once were in every nook and corner of Sinkiland

and you will be very suprised how enterprising sinkie of my generation were...I was one ,one of the very first to enter Vietnam, Cambodia ,and Laos just after the war where buisness opportunities were plenty for sinkies than ...but our land and finance usually fails us ...subsequently, honkies than Taiwanese entered places where we sinkies beat the trails ...they usually get better than us sinkie because their banking system supported them,
...whreas in sinkie the government backed enterprises not only stole our ideas and the work we put but eventually killed us too

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
When they start shooting each other
are you still a kid ,playing police and thief or what ?

for a matured man ,the greatest bravery is for unarmed men to face guns and tanks ...one such was an unknown chinese facing the entire tanks all alone

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
surely you don't know in sinkieland ,the biggest riot ever where 1000 killed and much more injured was between Hokkiens vs Teochews ?

Yes. Someone did mention it here. Tink it was u. Riot cos of livelihood. Now both dialect group faced same crisis i.e. livelihood. Culprit not Hokkien and Teochew. But MIW. Lets see how united they are...whether have the balls to tick the right candidate.