• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why pap will lose big in GE2020

foreveralonetanyakchin

Alfrescian
Loyal
A. Employers take the most money from government but they are angry as more than 2 months they cannot do business. Employees including new citizens only get $600 each, some are retrench or get pay cut. Both employees and employers are angry and will not vote for pap.

B. Its obvious that pap is doing a bad job in corvid. The low death rates is due to efficient government hospitals and civil service which help to wipe the ass of pap.

C. Previously, people though that during a crisis they should vote for pap which has a proven track record and there are no good opposition parties candinates to vote for.

Now, its been proven that pap has no so call proven track record. Pap has proven to be incompetence and there are many professional candidates such as lawyers etc which workers party fielded in GE2015. These will be the good opposition candinates for them to vote for.

Conclusion: pap can expect to lose their 2/3 majority in GE2020

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wont be surprised if its another landslide V.:poop:
That’s why the 75% chinese ratio at all cost demographic voting profile ..the trait is a lots of KPKBing in anon ...ask them to come out openly , not a single one will ...these shouts of PAP gonna lose is going on for decades

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That’s why the 75% chinese ratio at all cost demographic voting profile ..the trait is a lots of KPKBing in anon ...ask them to come out openly , not a single one will ...these shouts of PAP gonna lose is going on for decades

Malays only 15%. Cheena 76%. The ball is in latter court!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But Chinese the only ones pushing for reform since lim chin siong and cold storage days.

Malays all preoccupied with guitar and mat rock.

Then y r they still votg for MIW? U see any cheena pushg for any reforms? All kpkb...next mth all forgotten.

I hardly see any Malays playg guitar at void deck leh. Maybe next time u take a pic n post here ya:smile:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malays only 15%. Cheena 76%. The ball is in latter court!
15% votes is substantial. The Chink always casted 40% votes for opposition, but the other races total 60%. So those 15% votes from the Malays are crucial to topple the PAP 2/3 majority.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
15% votes is substantial. The Chink always casted 40% votes for opposition, but the other races total 60%. So those 15% votes from the Malays are crucial to topple the PAP 2/3 majority.

I dont think so. I would say more than 40% voted for MIW. Just go do a simple calculation.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually i really dont understand why u guys kip thinking Malays are die hard fans of MIW? I mean they have policies like Speak Mandarin campaign, no top senior posts in the civil service, only 1 miserable Malay cabinet minister and must only incharge of tong sampah. No fighter pilot, commondos etc. I repeat. Pure Malays. Regardless of race, language or religion. Really? :cautious:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually i really dont understand why u guys kip thinking Malays are die hard fans of MIW? I mean they have policies like Speak Mandarin campaign, no top senior posts in the civil service, only 1 miserable Malay cabinet minister and must only incharge of tong sampah. No fighter pilot, commondos etc. I repeat. Pure Malays. Regardless of race, language or religion. Really? :cautious:
Because another trait of the 75% is to blame the 14%

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Certainly not ..is there another ethnicity that fights like the chinese of HK?
Here different from Hong Kong. Cantonese more rebellious which is the majority in hongkong follows by the teochew. Hokkien the minority in hongkong. They are the one who fought on the side of CCP.
Singapore here opposite. Here hokkien around 60%, teochew a bit more than Cantonese and hainanese even lesser.