• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why pap will lose big in GE2020

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
how is that relevant? you pointed out LKY is racist, yet i don't see racist policies from his party.
Yes , very very relevant that only a Sinkie will understand things that are Sinkie ,whreas your line of conversation is out of line ...lots of gaps ....eg your nick nobody here spells Pte as Pvt ...bye

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro. In Msia national language is Malay. So all citizens shld learn n speak Malay as they r Malaysians. Now Sinkieland natl language is Malay too. But they have speak Mandarin campaign, no. Is tis not discrimination against the minorities particularly the Malays? U not in our shoes. So u dont feel the discrimination. Even till now its still commin to see adv for jobs stating applicants must be bilingual. I not surprise in Msia same crap too! As for Mandarin campaign so as to rid of diff culture....i doubt tats garment agenda. Cheena r proud of their culture/tradition on the contrary. Even now cheena still follow their old habits. The only way to chg their belief or superstition is to believe other religion like xtianity n Islam.
Since you insist cheena being proud I both bian lah. Proud of the heritage very big deal? You mean other races ashamed of their own race? If u ask a 20 something yo hokkien why must pray with sugarcane on the 9th day of CNY, 90% don’t have a rule. Most under 35yo are ignorant of their own culture, do because older folks told them to do without knowing why.
Btw, CNY not really celebrated by the masses before the start of 1900. It only the formation of the Republic of China when CNY was officially listed as public holiday. In hongkong, tomb sweeping very big deal as per moon cake festival, here most don’t give a damn.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Since you insist cheena being proud I both bian lah. Proud of the heritage very big deal? You mean other races ashamed of their own race? If u ask a 20 something yo hokkien why must pray with sugarcane on the 9th day of CNY, 90% don’t have a rule. Most under 35yo are ignorant of their own culture, do because older folks told them to do without knowing why.
Btw, CNY not really celebrated by the masses before the start of 1900. It only the formation of the Republic of China when CNY was officially listed as public holiday.

m&ds have destroyed their own culture with arab religion brainwashing. Today, the m&ds have erased nearly all traces of their own history and culture that doesn't please their arab religion. So don't be surprised if the m&ds are envious of other races still keeping their cultural traditions regardless of their religious backgrounds.
The islamist swine in our forum is sensitive to racism towards his race but expects special privileges for his own race and religion. He's a fucking hypocrite.

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
m&ds have destroyed their own culture with arab religion brainwashing. Today, the m&ds have erased nearly all traces of their own history and culture that doesn't please their arab religion. So don't be surprised if the m&ds are envious of other races still keeping their cultural traditions regardless of their religious backgrounds.
I admit many malay traditions gone. I attended a secondary school with many Malays and lived in bedok for 3 years then. The dressing and behavior very different from now. It one thing to be religious but don’t lose traditions.
But don’t pot call kettle black, xtians not much better. What make cheena even worse are even not xtian yet celebrated Christmas. I for one don’t celebrate.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I admit many malay traditions gone. I attended a secondary school with many Malays and lived in bedok for 3 years then. The dressing and behavior very different from now. It one thing to be religious but don’t lose traditions.
But don’t pot call kettle black, xtians not much better. What make cheena even worse are even not xtian yet celebrated Christmas. I for one don’t celebrate.

Christians don't teach their followers to hate their original culture with a vengeance and wish for their original culture to be massacred, enslaved and burnt down. Before the British took over Malaya, sultan used to lead m&ds to hunt down and slaughter orang asli for being animists, and moslem kelings cheer and join in when moslems mughals rape hindus and tear down their hindu temples. Today, pakistan hates hindu not because of territorial dispute but because of religion even though both countries are keling.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Christians don't teach their followers to hate their original culture with a vengeance and wish for their original culture to be massacred, enslaved and burnt down. Before the British took over Malaya, sultan used to lead m&ds to hunt down and slaughter orang asli for being animists, and moslem kelings cheer and join in when moslems mughals rape hindus and tear down their hindu temples. Today, pakistan hates hindu not because of territorial dispute but because of religion even though both countries are keling.
U sure the church was peaceful when spreading the gospel in Latin America?
100m Chinese lives was lost during heavenly peace kingdom rebellion. The Portuguese and Spaniards were not the types can slap left cheek then slap right cheek type of xtians.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://www.smu.edu.sg/about/financial/list-financial-assistance-schemes/mendaki

a 100% subsidy for tertiary education for qualifying families, wouldn't you call that free? PCI $1400, for a family of 4/5 thats $5600/$7000. easy to meet the PCI requirement for 100% subsidy.

no such tertiary education subsidy exists under CDAC or SINDA to my knowledge.

How come my children dont qualify? Those days used to be free for Malays. But now no longer free for all Malays. Tats my point.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how is that relevant? you pointed out LKY is racist, yet i don't see racist policies from his party.

Speak Mandarin campaign? Parliament only 1 tong sampah Malay minister for past many decades. No Malays in SAF...commondo....fighter pilots etc.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually i really dont understand why u guys kip thinking Malays are die hard fans of MIW? I mean they have policies like Speak Mandarin campaign, no top senior posts in the civil service, only 1 miserable Malay cabinet minister and must only incharge of tong sampah. No fighter pilot, commondos etc. I repeat. Pure Malays. Regardless of race, language or religion. Really? :cautious:

U hardly see any Malays fighting for change do u?from cold storage days till 2016......only Chinese and Indians......in fact the only time u see Malays involved in politics is when they are trying to suck up to the ruling party for a rice bowl upgrade.....or if somebody fked with their Ramadan or something or if some anti Cena shyt.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Speak Mandarin campaign? Parliament only 1 tong sampah Malay minister for past many decades. No Malays in SAF...commondo....fighter pilots etc.
You are talking to a foreigner and an Indian ..how wil he have any understanding of local issues ?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U hardly see any Malays fighting for change do u?from cold storage days till 2016......only Chinese and Indians......in fact the only time u see Malays involved in politics is when they are trying to suck up to the ruling party for a rice bowl upgrade.....or if somebody fked with their Ramadan or something or if some anti Cena shyt.

Huh? U mean PM will listen to us Malays? Just look at the language issue. National language.....Mandarin :poop:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are talking to a foreigner and an Indian ..how wil he have any understanding of local issues ?

Majority cheena will never admit their fault. Those days all good jobs they sapu and when the Malays blame the speak Mandaring campaign, they said Malays are lazy. Low iq = no job. Now with FTs in full force here, same group of cheena cry foul now. Complaining FTs steal their job.:cautious: Not cos they are lazy and not capable than the FTs? Ya...karma is a bitch.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Btw, CNY not really celebrated by the masses before the start of 1900. It only the formation of the Republic of China when CNY was officially listed as public holiday. In hongkong, tomb sweeping very big deal as per moon cake festival, here most don’t give a damn.

Just to share with u. My very own experience. I was just a peon with a local bank back in the mid 80s. My junior (cheena) who joined couple of years later than me got promoted to clerk. Sort of back room clerical post. I was told one need to be able to speak Mandarin. Tats why i wasnt given tat post. Is tat not due to speak mandarin campaign? Since when non counter service staff must be able to speak Mandarin? All these while when i deliver mails by hand to every floors of the bldg they spoke to me in broken Malay and English. Just imagine....a low paying job like peon also not given a chance to promote due to discrimination.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
U sure the church was peaceful when spreading the gospel in Latin America?

Peaceful or not, the church never taught native americans to hate their own culture, to lead raiding bands against their own race for not accepting the Christian faith. All raids were carried out by ethnic Spanish and Portuguese troops. In south asia, ethnic moslem kelings are brainwashed to fight and kill their own race by their moslem conquerors during the age of imperialism.

The Portuguese and Spaniards were not the types can slap left cheek then slap right cheek type of xtians.

They were also the type of Christians that converted lots of moslems into Christians, giving moslems a taste of their own medicine. Do you see pinoys launching piracy or raids in the name of Christ?

U hardly see any Malays fighting for change do u?from cold storage days till 2016

Some m&ds fight to change our secular system to give their religion more privileges like wearing tudung in our mainstream schools. We already have a mini parallel shariah court system, a privilege not offered to other religions. The only check we put in place for their shariah is that their shariah laws have very limited powers. In jiuhu , the parallel shariah court has disproportionately huge powers because their secular courts are also led by moslems.

Last edited:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just to share with u. My very own experience. I was just a peon with a local bank back in the mid 80s. My junior (cheena) who joined couple of years later than me got promoted to clerk. Sort of back room clerical post. I was told one need to be able to speak Mandarin. Tats why i wasnt given tat post. Is tat not due to speak mandarin campaign? Since when non counter service staff must be able to speak Mandarin? All these while when i deliver mails by hand to every floors of the bldg they spoke to me in broken Malay and English. Just imagine....a low paying job like peon also not given a chance to promote due to discrimination.
Similarly I was interviewing a girl for a staff position ...the management wanted a chinese ,.,but when told to this more than amply qualified Indian girl she broke down and cried in front of me

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come my children dont qualify? Those days used to be free for Malays. But now no longer free for all Malays. Tats my point.

Because you didn't breed enough to drop your PCI low enough. It's entirely your fault for not making enough babies to lower your household PCI

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal

So PAP is a racist party. Then I dont see how the opposition can be any worse if they come to power. Vote for change, vote for a better future

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because you didn't breed enough to drop your PCI low enough. It's entirely your fault for not making enough babies to lower your household PCI

It boils down to ur academic results too. Not just household PCI. If my wife and i holding professional job and drawing good salary, definitely we would have more children. Definitely not just one child. I am a responsible father.

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
It boils down to ur academic results too. Not just household PCI. I am a responsible father.

Then you can increase your household members by having all 4 grandparent live with you. That should rapidly drop your hh pci.

A 100% subsidy means FREE.