• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Why Muslims have failed Islam and made it the subject of hate and ridicule.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
2 billion followers are the entire specimen of what the scripture preached. As the saying goes, their actions speak louder than the "Word".

Islam's one billion followers are led by moslem clerics who study islam very much. Islamists always like to challenge us on whether we are islamic experts to debate with them about their religion. Well, experts in islam are insisting that it is right to enslave non-believers, persecute them, discriminate against them and kill women to protect their men honor.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hardcore islamist morons like to think that fucktards like these below once were technologically advanced in math and science. Using advanced weaponry is not the same as having a progressive, just and advanced society. These fucktards want to bring us back to the era when it was legal in their societies to attack non-moslems for loot and slaves and plunder.

130406222743-bangladesh-story-top.jpg

The m&ds use chinese inventions and they will just say it is invented from allah! All the inventions are invented by allah! Fucking delusional!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
but another point : if what you say is true, then there should be no
Shia Sunni divide came when they quarrel over succession to mohamad. So its been a long and bitter divide. Eventually different sets of rituals were created with each one calling the other as heretics.
Islam was not suppose to be a religion with rituals. Its rules are simple. Almost similar to the ten commandments of Moses.
Many rules in the Quran was wrongly translated. Some say "riba" is interest when in actual fact it means no profiteering.
There are no rituals mentioned in the Quran. No friday lraywrs. No 5 daily prayers. So the arabs invented a strange tale whereby mohamad ascended to heaven and was asked by god to pray 100 times a day. After lengthy negotiations, it was reduced to 5 times a day. But these are all hearsay.

The foundation of the quran is to do good deeds, no profiteering, stay away from evil, be just and righteous, take care of your parents and orphans, do not kill another soul, no pork, blood or dead animals you found, do not marry the underage, do not lie, alcohol is discouraged, intoxicants are forbidden, ......
That is the system that was stated. Its not a religion.but it became.

Mohamed never did any Friday prayers otherwise those sermons would have been recorded in script and dated.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Islam's one billion followers are led by moslem clerics who study islam very much. Islamists always like to challenge us on whether we are islamic experts to debate with them about their religion. Well, experts in islam are insisting that it is right to enslave non-believers, persecute them, discriminate against them and kill women to protect their men honor.
There is no cleric in Islam. Its not a religion. Its between you and the creator. thats it.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The foundation of the quran is to do good deeds, no profiteering, stay away from evil, be just and righteous, take care of your parents and orphans, do not kill another soul, no pork, blood or dead animals you found, do not marry the underage, do not lie, alcohol is discouraged, intoxicants are forbidden, ......

All belief systems teach that, including PAP. Any functional society cannot function properly if people go against such teachings. It's not exclusive to islam. Most beliefs also do not encourage alcoholism. They do allow pork. Now, the foundation of islam is to stay away from pork. You have no idea how often 'halal' and 'pork' is brought up during conversations with islamists and radical moslems. They talk very little about doing good deeds unless it's PR time.

Shia Sunni divide came when they quarrel over succession to mohamad. So its been a long and bitter divide. Eventually different sets of rituals were created with each one calling the other as heretics.

During the early Shia Sunni divide, the sunnis slaughtered the shia and persecuted them relentlessly.

During the 16th century, a small religious movement of shia moslems gained political control over sunni Persia. They called their kingdom the Safavid dynasty, the first native Persian dynasty since arab moslem colonization almost 700 years ago.

The shia safavids slaughtered or exiled nearly all the sunni ustaz in Persia and converted the sunni population to their version of shia islam. This ensured peace in iran and no more religiously inspired guerilla warfare, unlike what we have been seeing in Iraq, Afghanistan and moslem parts of Nigeria.

So sunni or shia version of islam is spread by the sword. And after some time, people forgot that their ancestors were once forcibly converted to islam and actually start to believe that they were converted willingly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safavid_Iran

Following his conquest of Iran and Azerbaijan, Ismail I made conversion mandatory for the largely Sunni population. The Sunni Ulema or clergy were either killed or exiled[citation needed]. Ismail I, brought in mainstream Twelver Shi'a religious leaders and granted them land and money in return for loyalty. Later, during the Safavid and especially Qajar period, the Shiʻi Ulema's power increased and they were able to exercise a role, independent of or compatible with the government.

Last edited:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just look at Saddam. Had he surrender willingly Bagdad may still be safe. Cos of his hunger n greed for power Iraq sti bleeding now. The Quran did warn...never seek protection fm thy enemy. See wat happen? Look at Saud? We need another upright God fearing warrior the like of Saladdin...
From my point of view, that's not how it went... :laugh:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Islam was not suppose to be a religion with rituals. Its rules are simple. Almost similar to the ten commandments of Moses.
Many rules in the Quran was wrongly translated. Some say "riba" is interest when in actual fact it means no profiteering.
There are no rituals mentioned in the Quran. No friday lraywrs. No 5 daily prayers. So the arabs invented a strange tale whereby mohamad ascended to heaven and was asked by god to pray 100 times a day. After lengthy negotiations, it was reduced to 5 times a day. But these are all hearsay.

Mohamed never did any Friday prayers otherwise those sermons would have been recorded in script and dated.
thank you for the detail. what strikes me though is how the Jews pray like this too... I've been party to watching the Jews pray and I've found it disconcertingly similar. Face the direction, # of times a day, Friday, etc. etc...

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thank you for the detail. what strikes me though is how the Jews pray like this too... I've been party to watching the Jews pray and I've found it disconcertingly similar. Face the direction, # of times a day, Friday, etc. etc...

The Jews, unitarian xtians and the Muslims. We dont pray to human, God forbade. We are told to pray facing direction of Kaaba, as mentioned in our scripture. Frankly i dont see any problem. Its a commandment from the Almighty.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
That numerals we used is from hindu not from arab!
haha! good catch bravo! :thumbsup::thumbsup: It is true the Indians developed the numeral system, but to precise, I am talking about the glyphs, 1,2,3.... originally it looked something like this :

1589515252312.png

Chinese invent the most mathematics equations but they never how lian, or else how they build palace, great wall and weapons and guns and etc! Chinese is also the first one to invent negative numbers, decimal & fractions, & abacus and etc! Chinese also invent earthquake detector and this require a very good mathematics to be created! Odometer is also chinese invented it!

yes that earthquake detector is quite a marvellous thing! :laugh: How did you find out about it? Most people I've met have never imagined such a thing even existed.

Alcohol is debatable! Chinese is also the first few to invent alcohol and beer!
agree that it's debatable, but the word comes from Arabic.

As for chemistry, chinese invent furnace, ceramics, pottery, porcelain, silk & etc! The arab has been buying porcelain and silk from china!
Chemistry is really practised by everyone so no one can really claim inventing it. :smile: Modern chemistry study as a science that the West knows was started in Egypt.

The m&ds did not invent much to change the world! Mostly just copy and paste and also just make them happy abit and say they invent some stuffs that change the world! Lol!
you say m&ds is muslim or malay? I have an interesting anecdote about how the Middle Easterns actually and literally stole papermaking from China and started pushing it as their own.

They copy Judaism for not eating pork! Wearing cap and headscarf! They just copy and assume that they invent those stuffs and they are full of ideology and living their own world! One invention that they invent is burka!
burka actually pre-dates Islam. I think it came about because of geo-climate reasons. Crazy sun and sand and crazy ME rapists!! :laugh:

nice talking to you! :biggrin:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Jews, unitarian xtians and the Muslims. We dont pray to human, God forbade. We are told to pray facing direction of Kaaba, as mentioned in our scripture. Frankly i dont see any problem. Its a commandment from the Almighty.
allow me to explain further. I find it disconcerting because everything looks so similar in practice yet they are so ready and willing to kill each other because of differences... hope this makes more sense. :smile:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
allow me to explain further. I find it disconcerting because everything looks so similar in practice yet they are so ready and willing to kill each other because of differences... hope this makes more sense. :smile:

What u see now between Israel (zionist jews) and Palestinian are more political in nature. The Orthodox (God fearing) Jews doesnt recognise present state of israel. They considered it as an illegal state. Jews and Arabs are actually brethrens. And they support Palestinian cause.

I am speaking fm Muslim perspective. If u read, history will tell us tere were many times Muslims protected the Jews fm the crusades.

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
muslims take their religion very seriously and even at the expense of their lives, we just respect them, that's little we can do. no fighting, peaceful world!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because it's a copy and paste thing.
Now Moses, he was no pro religion. He just went up the mountain to get the ten commandments. Is just a simple rule God gave to the Jews who escaped egyptian enslavement.
But what did the Jews did? They created a religion while Moses was away.prayed to a statue of a heifer .
When moses died, he did not write the Torah. That was created by the Jewish religionists.
When Jesus died, he did not write the bible.that was written by the disciples.
Similarly Mohamed did not write the Quran. That was written some 20 years after his death.who knows if the verses are true or not.
These three religion fight for legitimacy.theirs is the real thing when it's all fake,

Israeli Scholars Discover Corrections, Erasures, Revisions in Oldest Biblical Manuscript
Analysis of Leningrad Codex shows that about a millennium ago, there were several different versions of the Bible that evolved over time
By Nir Hasson May 14, 2020

SendSend me email alerts

1comments Zen Subscribe

Anyone who reads the biblical story of the binding of Isaac in the original Hebrew will encounter a small but troubling linguistic problem.
According to the text, after an angel intervenes at the last minute to prevent Isaac from being sacrificed by his father, Abraham, a ram appears to replace Isaac on the altar. “And Abraham lifted up his eyes, and looked, and behold behind him a ram caught in the thicket by his horns” (Genesis 22:13).
But the Hebrew text has an extra word, “ahar,” after the word “ram” that doesn’t fit in the sentence. Traditional commentators have interpreted it as meaning “after” and attached it to the latter half of the sentence, meaning that Abraham saw the ram after it got caught in the thicket.
4253442305.gif

But another possibility makes the sentence read better in Hebrew. Adding a tiny extra stroke to the final “resh” (the Hebrew letter for “r”) would turn it into a “dalet” (the equivalent of a “d”). That would turn “ahar” into “ehad,” the word for “one,” making the phrase read, “and behold behind him one ram caught in the thicket.”
This version of the text actually existed in early versions of the Bible. And now it has been discovered again – albeit erased – in one of the two most important biblical manuscripts, the Leningrad Codex.
Scholars from the Academy of the Hebrew Language who have been analyzing the codex discovered that it contains hundreds of corrections meant to bring it into line with the familiar biblical text we know today. The changes were made by erasing, altering or adding letters and vocalization marks.

These changes show that back when the Leningrad Codex was written, roughly a millennium ago, the Jewish bookshelf contained several different versions of the biblical text.

Last edited:

PretenderSam

Alfrescian
Loyal

ah mou han m&d said pork is good . Eating pork bestow the follower of the false teaching with the power and ability
to bad mouthing the chinks incessantly. These animals do so in the name of Ha-Rah or Arh-La which is the excuse used to justify
the distorted , malicious verbal assault and other evil wicked deeds
1589537075433.png

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha! good catch bravo! :thumbsup::thumbsup: It is true the Indians developed the numeral system, but to precise, I am talking about the glyphs, 1,2,3.... originally it looked something like this :

View attachment 78629

yes that earthquake detector is quite a marvellous thing! :laugh: How did you find out about it? Most people I've met have never imagined such a thing even existed.

agree that it's debatable, but the word comes from Arabic.

Chemistry is really practised by everyone so no one can really claim inventing it. :smile: Modern chemistry study as a science that the West knows was started in Egypt.

you say m&ds is muslim or malay? I have an interesting anecdote about how the Middle Easterns actually and literally stole papermaking from China and started pushing it as their own.

burka actually pre-dates Islam. I think it came about because of geo-climate reasons. Crazy sun and sand and crazy ME rapists!! :laugh:

nice talking to you! :biggrin:

It was in the history book when i study i remember clearly that the earthquake detector is invented by chinese and that ah neh teacher was amazed! How u gonna invent that at such a time!

Alcohol english may comes from Arabic but chinese words dont use alphabets so it does not mean that chinese did not come out alcohol first!

m&ds is also can mean as muslim as both are same! During silk road, the arab trader has been buying stuffs from china and was amazed on china advance technology. Back Then, China is really strong! All around the travel the silk road to china and trade and learn china advance technology! China mostly export but nev do much import

The muslim certainly amazed with chinese compass, lunar calendar which they use for their festival, porcelain, chinese silk which they for their traditional clothes and many more! They keep quiet and keep condemn the chinese eating pork! They also love the chinese hot pot and la mian and chicken rice! Some make halal for them and they fucking love it!

As for medicine, chinese has tons of tcm! My frien manage to find those ancient chinese medicine book that how to keep a long life and how to balance yin & yang! Most foods are yin so yang food must eat more but might be more hearty! One more Ginseng is from china!

Seriously la! The ME did not invent much la! Mostly copy here and there! But of cuz the media must make them happy abit la! ME was ruled by Alexander the great and the babylonia so much of their great discoveries has been passed to the middle east! So they actually sucks!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal