• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Why Muslims have failed Islam and made it the subject of hate and ridicule.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was in the history book when i study i remember clearly that the earthquake detector is invented by chinese and that ah neh teacher was amazed! How u gonna invent that at such a time!

Alcohol english may comes from Arabic but chinese words dont use alphabets so it does not mean that chinese did not come out alcohol first!

m&ds is also can mean as muslim as both are same! During silk road, the arab trader has been buying stuffs from china and was amazed on china advance technology. Back Then, China is really strong! All around the travel the silk road to china and trade and learn china advance technology! China mostly export but nev do much import

The muslim certainly amazed with chinese compass, lunar calendar which they use for their festival, porcelain, chinese silk which they for their traditional clothes and many more! They keep quiet and keep condemn the chinese eating pork! They also love the chinese hot pot and la mian and chicken rice! Some make halal for them and they fucking love it!

As for medicine, chinese has tons of tcm! My frien manage to find those ancient chinese medicine book that how to keep a long life and how to balance yin & yang! Most foods are yin so yang food must eat more but might be more hearty! One more Ginseng is from china!

Seriously la! The ME did not invent much la! Mostly copy here and there! But of cuz the media must make them happy abit la! ME was ruled by Alexander the great and the babylonia so much of their great discoveries has been passed to the middle east! So they actually sucks!
Muslims in middle east invented the knowledge superhighway.
They used the Roman, Greek, Persian, indian and Chinese tech and blend it and made it available for anyone to share.
The Christians more or less destroyed early Greek manuscripts but were able to retrieve if from Muslim libraries when they emerged from their religious madness.

Arabs and persians started trading and settled in Guangzhou in the 700's. I am not sure about indians.
This eventually ended with the massacre as follows:-

The Guangzhou Massacre was a massacre of the inhabitants of the prosperous port city of Guangzhou in 878–879 by the rebel army of Huang Chao who was attempting to overthrow the Tang dynasty. Victims included tens of thousands of foreign merchants, mainly Arabs and Persians.

Guangzhou massacre
LocationGuangzhou, Tang dynasty
Date878–879
Deaths120,000[1]–200,000 (various estimates)
PerpetratorsHuang Chao's rebel army

Contents

BackgroundEdit

An earlier Yangzhou massacre (760) took place in which Chinese rebels under Tian Shengong massacred the wealthy Arab and Persian merchant community.[2][3][4]

Arab and Persian pirates raided and looted warehouses in Guangzhou (known to them as Khanfu or Sin-Kalan) in AD 758, according to a local Guangzhou government report on October 30, 758, which corresponded to the day of Guisi (癸巳) of the ninth lunar month in the first year of the Qianyuan era of Emperor Suzong of the Tang dynasty.[5][6][7][8] (大食, 波斯寇廣州)[9]

As Huang’s forces scourged China from north to south, they arrived at the gates of Guangzhou in 878. His troops stormed Guangzhou, terrorizing the city and targeting the foreign population, which had grown quite wealthy over the years. Huang Chao’s rebel forces tapped into popular sentiment that somehow the decline of the Tang fortunes and their own lives had been made worse by the presence of avaricious foreigners. Vengeance was brutal, with a death toll in what became known as the “Guangzhou Massacre” possibly reaching nearly 200,000 casualties, according to Arab sources.

MassacreEdit

The Chinese rebels led by Huang Chao slaughtered Jews, Muslim Arabs, Muslim Persians, Zoroastrians (a.k.a. Parsees or Mazdaists) and Christians when they seized and conquered, according to Arab writer Abu Zayd Hasan As-Sirafi. Huang Chao's army was in Guangzhou during 878–879.[10][11][12][13][14][15][16] Mulberry groves were also ruined by Huang's army.[17] According to Liu Xu (887–946), the lead editor of the Old Book of Tang, one of the official histories of the preceding Tang dynasty, thousands of Arab and Persian traders were killed when Yang-zhou was looted by the army of the rebel Tian Sheng-Gong.[18]

Most of the victims were foreign and wealthy.[19]

The death toll could have ranged from 120,000 to 200,000 foreigners.[20][21][22]

Foreigners have at different periods settled in China; but after remaining for a time, they have been massacred. For instance, Mohammedans and others settled at Canton in the ninth century; and in 889, it is said that 120,000 foreign settlers were massacred.[23]
— the American Baptist Foreign Mission Society, The Baptist missionary magazine (1869)

So as you can see, Arabs do trading with Chinese for over a thousand years by land and sea.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslims in middle east invented the knowledge superhighway.
They used the Roman, Greek, Persian, indian and Chinese tech and blend it and made it available for anyone to share.
The Christians more or less destroyed early Greek manuscripts but were able to retrieve if from Muslim libraries when they emerged from their religious madness.

Arabs and persians started trading and settled in Guangzhou in the 700's. I am not sure about indians.
This eventually ended with the massacre as follows:-

The Guangzhou Massacre was a massacre of the inhabitants of the prosperous port city of Guangzhou in 878–879 by the rebel army of Huang Chao who was attempting to overthrow the Tang dynasty. Victims included tens of thousands of foreign merchants, mainly Arabs and Persians.

Guangzhou massacre
LocationGuangzhou, Tang dynasty
Date878–879
Deaths120,000[1]–200,000 (various estimates)
PerpetratorsHuang Chao's rebel army

Contents

BackgroundEdit

An earlier Yangzhou massacre (760) took place in which Chinese rebels under Tian Shengong massacred the wealthy Arab and Persian merchant community.[2][3][4]

Arab and Persian pirates raided and looted warehouses in Guangzhou (known to them as Khanfu or Sin-Kalan) in AD 758, according to a local Guangzhou government report on October 30, 758, which corresponded to the day of Guisi (癸巳) of the ninth lunar month in the first year of the Qianyuan era of Emperor Suzong of the Tang dynasty.[5][6][7][8] (大食, 波斯寇廣州)[9]

As Huang’s forces scourged China from north to south, they arrived at the gates of Guangzhou in 878. His troops stormed Guangzhou, terrorizing the city and targeting the foreign population, which had grown quite wealthy over the years. Huang Chao’s rebel forces tapped into popular sentiment that somehow the decline of the Tang fortunes and their own lives had been made worse by the presence of avaricious foreigners. Vengeance was brutal, with a death toll in what became known as the “Guangzhou Massacre” possibly reaching nearly 200,000 casualties, according to Arab sources.

MassacreEdit
The Chinese rebels led by Huang Chao slaughtered Jews, Muslim Arabs, Muslim Persians, Zoroastrians (a.k.a. Parsees or Mazdaists) and Christians when they seized and conquered, according to Arab writer Abu Zayd Hasan As-Sirafi. Huang Chao's army was in Guangzhou during 878–879.[10][11][12][13][14][15][16] Mulberry groves were also ruined by Huang's army.[17] According to Liu Xu (887–946), the lead editor of the Old Book of Tang, one of the official histories of the preceding Tang dynasty, thousands of Arab and Persian traders were killed when Yang-zhou was looted by the army of the rebel Tian Sheng-Gong.[18]

Most of the victims were foreign and wealthy.[19]

The death toll could have ranged from 120,000 to 200,000 foreigners.[20][21][22]

So as you can see, Arabs do trading with Chinese for over a thousand years by land and sea.

That is rubbish! i never came across chinese massacre the arab trader except mao might kill them! Anyway, nobody care abt this! Nobody ever mentioned abt this! This fake history might be created to stir the xingjang reeducation camp! The arab traders were concentrated in xingjiang area there and nev move far to guanzhou!

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prophet was illiterate. Hmmm...then tell us thousand years ago how do u expect the message of God to be delivered to mankind? :rolleyes:

Btw u rather believe in monkey stories? :poop:

Fantastically Wrong: What Darwin Really Screwed Up About Evolution

https://www.wired.com/2014/12/fantastically-wrong-thing-evolution-darwin-really-screwed/
have to take someone's word for it and I can't prove it by myself. so that's not a very high burden of proof. Just because someone can tell a good story doesn't mean that it's true. even more so, if someone can create a story so powerful it lasts for centuries doesn't mean it is any truer. Just a story worth telling. so sorry to disagree. :redface:

with science and darwin. sorry article a bit long I didn't read all of it, but darwin can be proven and you can actually see happening before your eyes. Anyone can also replicate this with enough effort. Just to use a neutral example, there's a story about a man parting a sea. Great! No one can actually replicate or prove it though, so if they choose to believe that's up to them. If they are good people all the more I will diam diam accept them and their beliefs, but I won't believe it myself. @laksaboy once asked my why I won't criticize people more. This is part of the reason. The other part is I don't have perfect knowledge. What I know may be wrong tomorrow when new information comes to light.

unfortunately for religions, the monkey story is the most provable and reliable model we have right now. and if you want my personal opinion, I think we were genetically engineered by some passing alien as a cross between pig and monkey for whatever reason. I believe so because now they are looking at animals to provide donor organs and they are looking at pigs rather than monkeys for sources. I will really be grateful to all pigs when just organ donation becomes possible. How noble! Another living creature giving it's life for yours. :smile:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is rubbish! i never came across chinese massacre the arab trader except mao might kill them! Anyway, nobody care abt this! Nobody ever mentioned abt this! This fake history might be created to stir the xingjang reeducation camp! The arab traders were concentrated in xingjiang area there and nev move far to guanzhou!
It's true. Yuan dynasty Mongols used a lot of Muslims from all over the middle East to help them keep control of the Chinese.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's true. Yuan dynasty Mongols used a lot of Muslims to help them keep control of the Chinese.

There were two massacres of middle eastern settlements 8n ch8na.
The first as described above.
The second as mentioned by gingfreely at quanzhou during yuan dynasty.
I believe, the middle westerners started a revolt In 1357.
I think there could be another revolt during song dynasty too.in quanzhpu.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was in the history book when i study i remember clearly that the earthquake detector is invented by chinese and that ah neh teacher was amazed! How u gonna invent that at such a time!

Alcohol english may comes from Arabic but chinese words dont use alphabets so it does not mean that chinese did not come out alcohol first!

m&ds is also can mean as muslim as both are same! During silk road, the arab trader has been buying stuffs from china and was amazed on china advance technology. Back Then, China is really strong! All around the travel the silk road to china and trade and learn china advance technology! China mostly export but nev do much import

The muslim certainly amazed with chinese compass, lunar calendar which they use for their festival, porcelain, chinese silk which they for their traditional clothes and many more! They keep quiet and keep condemn the chinese eating pork! They also love the chinese hot pot and la mian and chicken rice! Some make halal for them and they fucking love it!

As for medicine, chinese has tons of tcm! My frien manage to find those ancient chinese medicine book that how to keep a long life and how to balance yin & yang! Most foods are yin so yang food must eat more but might be more hearty! One more Ginseng is from china!

Seriously la! The ME did not invent much la! Mostly copy here and there! But of cuz the media must make them happy abit la! ME was ruled by Alexander the great and the babylonia so much of their great discoveries has been passed to the middle east! So they actually sucks!
good that you pay attention and remember so much... :thumbsup:

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
There were two massacres of middle eastern settlements 8n ch8na.
The first as described above.
The second as mentioned by gingfreely at quanzhou during yuan dynasty.
I believe, the middle westerners started a revolt In 1357.
I think there could be another revolt during song dynasty too.in quanzhpu.

If there is, then the han chinese was right to do so! The muslim cant do business and cant invent anything that improve human mankind and keep condemn pork! Anyway and their religion is poisonous and demonic! Anyway, this is so long ago!

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
good that you pay attention and remember so much... :thumbsup:

Yeah! I was amazed with chinese history! History cant avoid chinese history! As it is the richest longest most successful continuous civilization! All around the world trade business with china and learn china advance technologies during the silk road era! China is always strong until 20th century! But now it rise back!

Yes the chinese was lousy during 20th century and napolean has warned that let china sleep or once she awake she will rise again! Then Bill cinlton ignore his prophecy and he invest business and open factories in china during the 90s! Expect the unexpected!

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah! I was amazed with chinese history! History cant avoid chinese history! As it is the richest longest most successful continuous civilization! All around the world trade business with china and learn china advance technologies during the silk road era! China is always strong until 20th century! But now it rise back!

Yes the chinese was lousy during 20th century and napolean has warned that let china sleep or once she awake she will rise again! Then Bill cinlton ignore his prophecy and he invest business and open factories in china during the 90s! Expect the unexpected!
Nixon was the guy who started it. :smile:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because it's a copy and paste thing.
Now Moses, he was no pro religion. He just went up the mountain to get the ten commandments. Is just a simple rule God gave to the Jews who escaped egyptian enslavement.
But what did the Jews did? They created a religion while Moses was away.prayed to a statue of a heifer .
When moses died, he did not write the Torah. That was created by the Jewish religionists.
When Jesus died, he did not write the bible.that was written by the disciples.
Similarly Mohamed did not write the Quran. That was written some 20 years after his death.who knows if the verses are true or not.
These three religion fight for legitimacy.theirs is the real thing when it's all fake,

Israeli Scholars Discover Corrections, Erasures, Revisions in Oldest Biblical Manuscript
Analysis of Leningrad Codex shows that about a millennium ago, there were several different versions of the Bible that evolved over time
By Nir Hasson May 14, 2020

SendSend me email alerts

1comments Zen Subscribe

Anyone who reads the biblical story of the binding of Isaac in the original Hebrew will encounter a small but troubling linguistic problem.
According to the text, after an angel intervenes at the last minute to prevent Isaac from being sacrificed by his father, Abraham, a ram appears to replace Isaac on the altar. “And Abraham lifted up his eyes, and looked, and behold behind him a ram caught in the thicket by his horns” (Genesis 22:13).
But the Hebrew text has an extra word, “ahar,” after the word “ram” that doesn’t fit in the sentence. Traditional commentators have interpreted it as meaning “after” and attached it to the latter half of the sentence, meaning that Abraham saw the ram after it got caught in the thicket.
4253442305.gif

But another possibility makes the sentence read better in Hebrew. Adding a tiny extra stroke to the final “resh” (the Hebrew letter for “r”) would turn it into a “dalet” (the equivalent of a “d”). That would turn “ahar” into “ehad,” the word for “one,” making the phrase read, “and behold behind him one ram caught in the thicket.”
This version of the text actually existed in early versions of the Bible. And now it has been discovered again – albeit erased – in one of the two most important biblical manuscripts, the Leningrad Codex.
Scholars from the Academy of the Hebrew Language who have been analyzing the codex discovered that it contains hundreds of corrections meant to bring it into line with the familiar biblical text we know today. The changes were made by erasing, altering or adding letters and vocalization marks.

These changes show that back when the Leningrad Codex was written, roughly a millennium ago, the Jewish bookshelf contained several different versions of the biblical text.
thanks for supplying the source! :thumbsup:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
have to take someone's word for it and I can't prove it by myself. so that's not a very high burden of proof. Just because someone can tell a good story doesn't mean that it's true. even more so, if someone can create a story so powerful it lasts for centuries doesn't mean it is any truer. Just a story worth telling. so sorry to disagree. :redface:

with science and darwin. sorry article a bit long I didn't read all of it, but darwin can be proven and you can actually see happening before your eyes. Anyone can also replicate this with enough effort. Just to use a neutral example, there's a story about a man parting a sea. Great! No one can actually replicate or prove it though, so if they choose to believe that's up to them. If they are good people all the more I will diam diam accept them and their beliefs, but I won't believe it myself. @laksaboy once asked my why I won't criticize people more. This is part of the reason. The other part is I don't have perfect knowledge. What I know may be wrong tomorrow when new information comes to light.

unfortunately for religions, the monkey story is the most provable and reliable model we have right now. and if you want my personal opinion, I think we were genetically engineered by some passing alien as a cross between pig and monkey for whatever reason. I believe so because now they are looking at animals to provide donor organs and they are looking at pigs rather than monkeys for sources. I will really be grateful to all pigs when just organ donation becomes possible. How noble! Another living creature giving it's life for yours. :smile:

U see....those days believing in God very very common. 100%. Parting of sea may sounds illogical to u. But didnt i post tat youtube with regards to the professor who immediately converted to Islam on the discovery of the Pharaoh body which was mummified. Just like wat the Quran mentioned? Illogical? Nope. Its logical and the body still in the museum. The body found was not even mentioned in the Talmud/bible.

As time passes, human began questioning the existence of God. Darwin theory acceptable to u cos well...ape resemble Man. Sure. But can Darwin or anyone explain who exist first? Egg or hen? Can u or any scientist explain besides simply brushing aside the existence of God....just cos HE dont appear before u? The glorious Quran already proven time and again the existence of God. Just browse thru the pages without pride and prejudice. :smile:

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that there were more Muslims and/or Middle Easterners in China than is commonly known... I guess a second point is that the Mongols should really be seen as foreign butchers. Some Chinese have "adopted" them.

Yes. Judging fm the way they treated the Uighurs....systematically thrown them into the cell and forcing them to accept Han culture. This is 21st century. Emperor Xi must be ousted!

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
U see....those days believing in God very very common. 100%. Parting of sea may sounds illogical to u. But didnt i post tat youtube with regards to the professor who immediately converted to Islam on the discovery of the Pharaoh body which was mummified. Just like wat the Quran mentioned? Illogical? Nope. Its logical and the body still in the museum. The body found was not even mentioned in the Talmud/bible.

that is entirely his choice and as I say I don't wish to influence him either way. From the information I have, I choose accordingly. As a side note, a lot of scientists treat science as a substitute for religion. I daresay to say that a lot of people who are supposed to scientists seem like they are religious, except the religion is the religion of science.

As time passes, human began questioning the existence of God. Darwin theory acceptable to u cos well...ape resemble Man. Sure. But can Darwin or anyone explain who exist first? Egg or hen? Can u or any scientist explain besides simply brushing aside the existence of God....just cos HE dont appear before u? The glorious Quran already proven time and again the existence of God. Just browse thru the pages without pride and prejudice. :smile:
I can explain, but I doubt you wish to hear it. As far as I'm concerned, you've found your way to God through Islam. I don't stop or abuse you for doing so. I will not agree with it, but that doesn't mean I have to get upset with you either. As mentioned above, if you're happy and a good person, who am I to abuse you of that?

If you really wish to know my point of view, I honestly cannot be happy in your position. But I will NOT try to make you unhappy in yours. I've already mentioned that I don't wish to take sides on religion, but if you really wish to know, I feel that the only way to read the Quran is ONLY if I am proud and prejudiced. To be clear, it is only WITH pride and prejudice that a person can be part of Islam. I apologize if the statement upsets you, but you keep pushing me to a place that I find distasteful. Without pride and prejudice, holy books make no sense. I apologize for any unhappiness I may have caused, but these are the facts from my analysis.

I mildly suggest that you consider whether what I say is true or utter BS and tell me. I am ok to discuss with you in peace no matter how controversial our topics maybe. It is only my wish to not disturb your peace.

The chicken and egg is a very simple problem to solve if you change your timeframe. :smile:

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
that there were more Muslims and/or Middle Easterners in China than is commonly known... I guess a second point is that the Mongols should really be seen as foreign butchers. Some Chinese have "adopted" them.

Well, there is some internal msulim uprising conflict in china but it was not so popular! Even the hui and ugyhur have conflict among themselves even tough they are muslim! Hui and ugyhur dont integrate well one another and mosque is also different!

Hui muslim then is the most peaceful muslim among others as they have mix with Confucius teaching! Some hui also do not practice islam anymore and they just put their id as hui but dunno anything about islam! The advantage is that they can have more children!

They also has been fuck by han chinese and also eat pork! Hui actress and actor also no long practicing islam and also marry to han and become han which is good!