• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Why Muslims have failed Islam and made it the subject of hate and ridicule.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You ritual prayer is wasted. It serves no purpose.

If God actually spoke back to moslems when they go through the motion, God probably would ask them why they universally support persecution of non-moslems by public or tacit approval. Moslems make noise about injustice, racism and persecution only when they get a taste of their own medicine.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If God actually spoke back to moslems when they go through the motion, God probably would ask them why they universally support persecution of non-moslems by public or tacit approval. Moslems make noise about injustice, racism and persecution only when they get a taste of their own medicine.
The religion was created to get arabs to submit to their caliphs after muhamad.
There was a great upheaval and rebellion in the Arab peninsula after muhamad died. So they needed something to control the tribes.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unlike you, I am not enslaved by religion. Dictated by human clerics. Human made fatwas.

Stop pretendg to be a "Muslim" n be proud of ur own race/religion. Why hide? See....i identified myself as a Malay/ Muslim. No two faces. Tats wat my parent n religion taught me. I pity u Syed.:smile:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with you that you can believe in God without needing a religion. People need religion because they are trying to earn God's forgiveness. The more pious and intolerant they are, the more they think they are closer to God.
The more pious they become to their religion, the further they divert away from God.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The more pious they become to their religion, the further they divert away from God.

Though tat resident PAP cock sucker is a scumbag at least he made it clear tat hes anti islam. But u pretend to "sympatise" the Malay/Muslim n yet join in backstab us when u notice we r at the receiving end. A cowardice act indeed!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop pretendg to be a "Muslim" n be proud of ur own race/religion. Why hide? See....i identified myself as a Malay/ Muslim. No two faces. Tats wat my parent n religion taught me. I pity u Syed.:smile:
Those who follow their parents’ religion will disbelieve God’s Book

2:170 And when it is said to them, “Follow whatever was transmitted by God”, they say, “Never! We will only follow whatever we found over it of our forefathers”. Although their forefathers never used their common sense - and they were never guided? 2:171 And the example of those who do not trust is like the example of those who shout with whatever it cannot hear except calling and shouting. Deaf, dumb and blind. Surely they cannot understand.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

2:170 And when it is said to them, “Follow whatever was transmitted by God”, they say, “Never! We will only follow whatever we found over it of our forefathers”. Although their forefathers never used their common sense - and they were never guided? 2:171 And the example of those who do not trust is like the example of those who shout with whatever it cannot hear except calling and shouting. Deaf, dumb and blind. Surely they cannot understand.

On one hand u claimed Quran written by humans. Yet y kip quoting it. Ur a hypocrite

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U claimed urself to be a keling. Then stop pretendg u r not. Quote ur vedas lah.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
On one hand u claimed Quran written by humans. Yet y kip quoting it. Ur a hypocrite
I am just trying to get you to seek guidance from God and not be enslaved by religion.
Moses only got the ten commandments given from God.
Whether he wrote the Torah is questionable.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am just trying to get you to seek guidance from God and not be enslaved by religion.
Moses only got the ten commandments given from God.
Whether he wrote the Torah is questionable.

Its hand written. Wat guidance? U drunk..mabok..todi?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is Surah 7:26 from the Quran :

Translit : yaa bani adama qad anzalnaa alaykum libaasan yuwaari sau aatikum wariisha wa libaasu-ttaqwaa zaa-lika khayrun zaa-lika min aayaati-llahi la'allahum yaz kuroon.

"wa libaasu taqwaa zaa-lika khayrun" - the best clothing is righteousness.

So the colour, fineness or coarseness of the clothes you wear are not relevant.
What is more important is that you are righteous.
The best garments that you can wear is righteousness.

One last piece of cr_p from this book. On another page the book says :

"gratification of sex only with one's wife or slave women" !!

SEX WITH SLAVE WOMEN ??

Let me tell you straight away that this is satanic.
SHAYTAAN !!

First of all there is no slavery in the Quran.

And for you PERPETUAL IDIOTS :
the word for slave in the Quran is RAQEEB.
(From Ra-Qa-Ba).

None of this 'right hands possess freehold title', 'left hands possess 99 year leasehold title' and other such crap.

In the Quran slaves are referred to as RAQEEB.
This word RAQEEB (and derivatives) appears a few times.
EACH AND EVERY TIME THE QURAN SAYS "FREE THE RAQEEB".
FREE THE SLAVES.

No where does the Quran say that :

1. You can own slaves
2. You can have sex with your slaves.

There is so much more cr_p in this book but this is sufficient.

Akhir kalam, a society becomes as stupid as the stupid books it reads.
A society becomes as violent as the mad teachings that are taught to it.
A society that has lost its ethics eventually becomes poor.
And it will remain poor.

[2:268] The shaytan promises you poverty and commands you to indecency, while Allah promises you forgiveness from Him and grace. Allah is Bounteous, Omniscient.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SEX WITH SLAVE WOMEN ??

Let me tell you straight away that this is satanic.
SHAYTAAN !!

First of all there is no slavery in the Quran.

And for you PERPETUAL IDIOTS :
the word for slave in the Quran is RAQEEB.
(From Ra-Qa-Ba).

Whether slavery is allowed in the quran, it's best to refer to muhammad's behavior. Ultimately, that's how islamic experts and jurists decide on moslem law.

[2:268] The shaytan promises you poverty and commands you to indecency, while Allah promises you forgiveness from Him and grace. Allah is Bounteous, Omniscient.

If your god promises you forgiveness only after you do certain things, that's not grace. Calling it 'grace' doesn't make it grace. You earned your god's forgiveness by doing sufficient good deeds and he has no right to not forgive you. It's a fair trade, and it isn't grace.