• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Why Muslims have failed Islam and made it the subject of hate and ridicule.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Judge the scripture. Not the @2 billion followers. Not everyone follow wat the scripture taught
2 billion followers are the entire specimen of what the scripture preached. As the saying goes, their actions speak louder than the "Word".

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2 billion followers are the entire specimen of what the scripture preached. As the saying goes, their actions speak louder than the "Word".

If wat they preached r not taught in the scripture is not the fault of the scripture.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
U go to any masjid fm any countries. Pick up a quran. All r similar. 114 chapters. Not an ayat added or taken out fm the quran. No revision. Isnt tat evidence as promised by Allah azzawajal tat HE will see to it. Plse dont confuse with bible:smile:
I have to take your word for it, because I am unlikely to do that in this lifetime. :smile:

but I personally find that it is likely to be unchanged throughout the centuries. either way, I don't think can prove 1 way or another, so I just humbly stay neutral.

but another point : if what you say is true, then there should be no such thing as sunni / shia divide. they should be 1 big happy family no?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have to take your word for it, because I am unlikely to do that in this lifetime. :smile:

but I personally find that it is likely to be unchanged throughout the centuries. either way, I don't think can prove 1 way or another, so I just humbly stay neutral.

but another point : if what you say is true, then there should be no such thing as sunni / shia divide. they should be 1 big happy family no?

Bro. At times it really puzzle me too. All the muslim rulers need to do is just to follow the teaching of the Quran n the sunnah of the prophet. Then the Muslims would be a force to be reckoned with. But alas....greed n power overcome their faith n the rest is history. So clearly stated only the Sunah wal jamm'ah will be victorious. N teres no Sunni or Shia during Prophet era.

Oh ya. I did mention before. No 1 enemy is shaytan. He will led mankind astray. See hw chaotic muslim countries are? All predicted leow. Cant escape. But the Almighty did promise those faithful n righteous will be protected by HIM.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro. At times it really puzzle me too. All the muslim rulers need to do is just to follow the teaching of the Quran n the sunnah of the prophet. Then the Muslims would be a force to be reckoned with. But alas....greed n power overcome their faith n the rest is history. So clearly stated only the Sunah wal jamm'ah will be victorious. N teres no Sunni or Shia during Prophet era.
so still back to my point. each side think they are right. If someone think they are right the other must be wrong. tentulah gaduh. be good person good enough for me. u also mention greed n power. people can use greed n power to be right but they can't use greed and power to be good. :smile:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so still back to my point. each side think they are right. If someone think they are right the other must be wrong. tentulah gaduh. be good person good enough for me. u also mention greed n power. people can use greed n power to be right but they can't use greed and power to be good. :smile:

Just look at Saddam. Had he surrender willingly Bagdad may still be safe. Cos of his hunger n greed for power Iraq sti bleeding now. The Quran did warn...never seek protection fm thy enemy. See wat happen? Look at Saud? We need another upright God fearing warrior the like of Saladdin...

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There's this particular incident regarding Jesus flipping out at a temple because of the merchants out to make money there. a bit un-jesus like... :smile:

In that context, it teaches us that it is okay to display righteous anger and even use physical force to put an end to wrongdoing. But Jesus did not use his righteous anger as justification to injure or kill the merchants. And Jesus did it alone. He did not summon a mob and rely on overwhelming numbers to get his way. It's unlike the religious mob violence that we see in places like Pakistan or the Ahok riots.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Muslims would adopt techniques and knowledge from Romans Greeks egyptian, indian, chinese and Persians.

Moslems were very open to adopting artillery and modern weapons for killing. The ottomans were amongst the first to incorporate heavy artillery extensively in its army. They also came up with the innovation of demanding non believers to surrender their eldest son for religious conversion and serving in the janissary. I wouldn't be surprised that ISIS borrowed their idea to brainwash yazidi kids into their religious fighters.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
to be fair we use Arabic numerals... they also started investigating the precursor to modern chemistry and I believe they were the 1st to brew alcohol.

That numerals we used is from hindu not from arab!

Chinese invent the most mathematics equations but they never how lian, or else how they build palace, great wall and weapons and guns and etc! Chinese is also the first one to invent negative numbers, decimal & fractions, & abacus and etc! Chinese also invent earthquake detector and this require a very good mathematics to be created! Odometer is also chinese invented it!

Chinese is also the one that calculate the lunar calendar which the m&ds has been using our chinese invention and keep quiet as if is their inventions!

Alcohol is debatable! Chinese is also the first few to invent alcohol and beer!

As for chemistry, chinese invent furnace, ceramics, pottery, porcelain, silk & etc! The arab has been buying porcelain and silk from china!

The m&ds did not invent much to change the world! Mostly just copy and paste and also just make them happy abit and say they invent some stuffs that change the world! Lol!

They copy Judaism for not eating pork! Wearing cap and headscarf! They just copy and assume that they invent those stuffs and they are full of ideology and living their own world! One invention that they invent is burka!

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no such things as Islamic golden age.

On the hindsight, being a moslem is already a joke by itself.

Race and IQ

Yeah! They are jokers! They copy stuffs and assume they invented it! They are very delusional! They use chinese lunar calendar for their festival and their ramadan! They created havoc! They invent one thing that is jihad!

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I aleady show u the link. U can chose to disbelieve it. Np. U are only good in ranting. Btw tere were many brilliant scientist, doctors,...u name it...converted to Islam. U called tat a joke? The joke is u. :cautious:

Why u all use chinese lunar calendar? Wearing chinese silk! Use chinese compass to pray your god!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buddhism teach you how to find Wisdom in Religion
Christian teach you to have faith in Grace
Moslem teach you to destroy humanity to protect its own.

Don't tell me the above is not true.
Bro. Christians decimate nearly most of North and South American natives, stole their gold and silver. All in the name if religion.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same with earth magnetic field wrt compass.

The m&d still have not born yet! Please dont insult the chinese! China did influenced alot of country but most take it for granted and assume they invented it! Plus, china never how lian their inventions so other race has been taking it for granted!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Chinese invent the most mathematics equations but they never how lian, or else how they build palace, great wall and weapons and guns and etc! Chinese is also the first one to invent negative numbers, decimal & fractions, & abacus and etc! Chinese also invent earthquake detector and this require a very good mathematics to be created! Odometer is also chinese invented it!

Hardcore islamist morons like to think that fucktards like these below once were technologically advanced in math and science. Using advanced weaponry is not the same as having a progressive, just and advanced society. These fucktards want to bring us back to the era when it was legal in their societies to attack non-moslems for loot and slaves and plunder.

130406222743-bangladesh-story-top.jpg