• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Why Muslims have failed Islam and made it the subject of hate and ridicule.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I had been saying for a long long time .... Religion is not the problem. It is the people who practice and interpret it. The same religion practice by different Races have different outcome.

Example : Christianity
The West have been practicing it for centuries... it had evolved and became what it is today. Gays are accepted, atheist was born etc. Society have progress and still progressing.
African Christian were as chaotic as before, they still believe in hearsay and voodoo. I cannot see any future in them. Likewise for Latin American countries.

In conclusion, the main factor will be average IQ of a Race. Most Muslim countries happen to have low general IQ, that is the reason why they are in today's predicament.

Low IQ = Backward
This is a fact.

Race and IQ
Abolish religion, abolish communism. And mankind would be better off.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nobody is interested in islamic inventions! Nobody read it or even study except their own kind of shits! Chinese already invented numerous algebra such as Pythagoras theorem and it was alrdy invented by the chinese! As for geometry and trigonometry, chinese also has invented already or else how they build the great wall! Many students different backgrounds have came across chinese histroy!

The m&ds use chinese's lunar calendar to do their fasting! All m&ds dressing was using chinese invention's silk! Windmill is also invented by chinese just that it did not record the date! The m&ds use chinese's compass invention to pray their god! Paper is invented by the chinese so your paper mills make no sense! Drums is invented by the chinese!

Optics can be trace back to ah neh or greek started the optic inventions first! Guzheng is invented way earlier than your m&d string musical invention! The two music instrument is useless and there are other music instrument also invented by other nations and well that might lead to guitar invention!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
'A horrific, brutal act': Maternity ward massacre shakes Afghanistan and its peace process
An Afghan security officer carries a newborn baby from a hospital after an attack
An Afghan security officer carries a newborn baby from a hospital after it was attacked in Kabul. (AFP/STR)
14 May 2020 12:07AM
(Updated: 14 May 2020 12:19AM)
Bookmark
KABUL: After struggling to get pregnant for years, Zainab, 27, gave birth to a baby boy on Tuesday (May 12) morning at a small hospital in the southwestern corner of Kabul. She was overjoyed and named the boy Omid, meaning "hope" in Dari.

At around 10am (1.30pm, Singapore time), an hour before she and her family were set to return home to neighbouring Bamiyan province a three-hour drive away, three gunmen disguised as police burst into the hospital's maternity ward and started shooting.

Zainab, who rushed back from the washroom after hearing the commotion, collapsed as she took in the scene. She spent seven years trying to have a child, waited nine months to meet her son and had just four hours with him before he was killed.

"I brought my daughter-in-law to Kabul so that she would not lose her baby," said Zahra Muhammadi, Zainab's mother-in-law, unable to contain her grief. "Today we'll take his dead body to Bamiyan."

FILE PHOTO: Newborn children who lost their mothers during the yesterday's attack lie on a bed
Newborn children who lost their mothers during Tuesday's attack lie on a bed at a hospital, in Kabul, Afghanistan on May 13, 2020. (Photo: Reuters/Omar Sobhani)
No group has claimed responsibility for the massacre of 24 people, including 16 women and two newborns. At least six babies lost their mothers in an attack that has shaken even the war-torn nation numbed by years of militant violence.

"In my more than 20-year career I have not witnessed such a horrific, brutal act," said Dr Hassan Kamel, director of Ataturk Children's Hospital in Kabul.

FILE PHOTO: An Afghan nurse observes newborn children who lost their mothers during an attack at a
An Afghan nurse observes newborn children who lost their mothers during an attack at a hospital, in Kabul, Afghanistan on May 12, 2020. (Photo: Reuters/Omar Sobhani)
The raid, on the same day that at least 32 people died in a suicide bomb attack on a funeral in the eastern province of Nangarhar, threatens to derail progress towards US-brokered peace talks between the Taliban and the Afghan government.

President Ashraf Ghani condemned the attacks and ordered the military to switch to offensive mode rather than the defensive tactics it adopted while US troops withdraw from the country after a long, inconclusive war.

The Taliban, the main militant group, has denied involvement in both attacks, although trust among officials and the broader public has worn thin. An offshoot of Islamic State is also among the suspects: It admitted it was behind the Nangarhar bloodshed.

READ: Violence flares in Afghanistan as hospital, funeral attacked
FILE PHOTO: An Afghan woman cries while looking for her relative at a hospital which came under att
An Afghan woman cries while looking for her relative at a hospital which came under attack in Kabul, Afghanistan on May 12, 2020. (Photo: Reuters/Omar Sobhani)
WE NAMED HIM "HOPE"

Muhammadi, the mother-in-law, said she saw one of the attackers firing at pregnant women and new mothers, even as they cowered under hospital beds.

"We gave him the name Omid. Hope for a better future, hope for a better Afghanistan and hope for a mother who has been struggling to have a child for years," she told Reuters by telephone in Kabul.

The gunmen then turned to target the cradle where Omid had been asleep. As the sound of bullets reverberated through the ward, Muhammadi said she fainted in fear.

"When I opened my eyes, I saw that my grandson's body had fallen to the ground, covered in blood," she recalled, as she wailed with grief.

FILE PHOTO: Afghan security forces stand guard outside Dasht-e-Barchi Hospital in Kabul
Afghan security forces stand guard outside Dasht-e-Barchi Hospital which came under attack in Kabul, Afghanistan on May 12, 2020. (Photo: Reuters/Mohammad Ismail)
The Kabul attack began in the morning when gunmen entered the Dasht-e-Barchi hospital, throwing grenades and shooting, government officials said. Security forces had killed the attackers by the afternoon.

The 100-bed, government-run hospital hosted a maternity clinic run by Doctors Without Borders, also known by its French name Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF).

Just hours before the attack, MSF had tweeted a photo of a newborn in his mother's arms at the clinic after being delivered safely by emergency caesarean section.

On Wednesday, the group condemned the attack, calling it "sickening" and "cowardly".

"Whilst fighting was ongoing, one woman gave birth to her baby and both are doing well," MSF said in a statement. "More than ever, MSF stands in solidarity with the Afghan people."

Deborah Lyons, head of the UN mission in Afghanistan, condemned the hospital assault in a tweet. "Who attacks newborn babies and new mothers? Who does this? The most innocent of innocents, a baby! Why?"

READ: Pompeo urges Kabul, Taliban cooperation after 'appalling' attack
Afghan women sit in ambulance after being rescued by security forces during attack at hospital in K
Afghan women sit in an ambulance after being rescued by security forces during an attack and gunfire at a hospital in Kabul, Afghanistan on May 12, 2020. (Photo: Reuters/Mohammad Ismail)
"LITTLE POINT" IN PEACE TALKS

In a statement, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Tuesday condemned the two attacks, noted the Taliban had denied responsibility and said the lack of a peace deal left the country vulnerable to such violence.

Pompeo also described the stalled peace effort, which planned for intra-Afghan peace talks to begin on Mar 10, as "a critical opportunity for Afghans to ... build a united front against the menace of terrorism." Talks have yet to start.

The Pentagon declined to comment on Ghani's stated intent to restart offensive operations, saying only that the US military continued to reserve the right to defend Afghan security forces if they are attacked by the Taliban.

Relations between the government in Kabul and the Taliban movement, which was ousted from power in 2001 by a US-backed assault in response to the Sep 11 attacks, are already frayed, and Tuesday's events will make any rapprochement harder.

"There seems little point in continuing to engage Taliban in 'peace talks'," Afghan National Security Advisor Hamdullah Mohib said in a tweet.

For Afghanistan, the hospital attack also risks further disrupting a healthcare network that is creaking amid the challenges of dealing with the coronavirus pandemic.

More than a third of the coronavirus cases in Kabul have been among doctors and healthcare staff, Reuters reported in early May.

The high rate of infection among healthcare workers has already sparked alarm among medics and some doctors have closed their clinics. At least 5,226 people have been infected by the coronavirus and 132 have died, according to the health ministry.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno why trump discussing peace with Taliban. It's a waste of resource.
The Afghan army should be allowed to track the Taliban into Pakistani territory. otherwise they can never stop the violence.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Y abolish Islam when it treats all mankind as equal? No colour/status favouritism.:smile:
That's a fallacy as during IS rule, non Muslims had no protection. They were killed, raped, enslaved.
Saudi is a huge exporter of extremist religious values.
They provide scholarship for students from the far East and Africa to study in Saudi, and return with theur extreme views. These students are then given funds to open tahfiz and madrasahs. Schools where youngsters go to learn about religion and it spreads further.
This have been going on since the 1970's and explain why malays suddenly have changed their outlook and started to dress like Arabs.
Reason Saudi did this was to counter Iran which became a Islamic republic.
And the Sauds are scared shit there could be a uprisings to topple their dynasty.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody is interested in islamic inventions! Nobody read it or even study except their own kind of shits! Chinese already invented numerous algebra such as Pythagoras theorem and it was alrdy invented by the chinese! As for geometry and trigonometry, chinese also has invented already or else how they build the great wall! Many students different backgrounds have came across chinese histroy!

The m&ds use chinese's lunar calendar to do their fasting! All m&ds dressing was using chinese invention's silk! Windmill is also invented by chinese just that it did not record the date! The m&ds use chinese's compass invention to pray their god! Paper is invented by the chinese so your paper mills make no sense! Drums is invented by the chinese!

Optics can be trace back to ah neh or greek started the optic inventions first! Guzheng is invented way earlier than your m&d string musical invention! The two music instrument is useless and there are other music instrument also invented by other nations and well that might lead to guitar invention!

to be fair we use Arabic numerals... they also started investigating the precursor to modern chemistry and I believe they were the 1st to brew alcohol.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is no such things as Islamic golden age.

On the hindsight, being a moslem is already a joke by itself.

Race and IQ

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's a fallacy as during IS rule, non Muslims had no protection. They were killed, raped, enslaved.
Saudi is a huge exporter of extremist religious values.
They provide scholarship for students from the far East and Africa to study in Saudi, and return with theur extreme views. These students are then given funds to open tahfiz and madrasahs. Schools where youngsters go to learn about religion and it spreads further.
This have been going on since the 1970's and explain why malays suddenly have changed their outlook and started to dress like Arabs.
Reason Saudi did this was to counter Iran which became a Islamic republic.
And the Sauds are scared shit there could be a uprisings to topple their dynasty.

Islam rules for 1400yrs. When did IS come into the picture? Why deliberately select IS? So as to protray Islam a terrorist religion as a whole? Why u xtian so weak? U shld talk about ur religion and strengthen ur faith instead of picking on Islam. Only one reason i can tink of cos lots of xtian had converted to Islam. Tat includes Hindus too.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
to be fair we use Arabic numerals... they also started investigating the precursor to modern chemistry and I believe they were the 1st to brew alcohol.

Quran talks about signs/science. Without the Quran Islamic golden age wouldnt exist.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This one I have no way of proving one way or another so I cannot say anything... :speechless:

All I can say is that I know it happened. :smile:

Frankly if u could browse thru the Quran. It speaks about science 14 yrs ago. Only now then scientist talk about it like big bang, stars, planets, etc. Xtans fond of saying Quran copy fm the bible. Well browse thru and u will read several recent discoveries being mentioned in the Quran only. But not in the bible. :smile:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly if u could browse thru the Quran. It speaks about science 14 yrs ago. Only now then scientist talk about it like big bang, stars, planets, etc. Xtans fond of saying Quran copy fm the bible. Well browse thru and u will read several recent discoveries being mentioned in the Quran only. But not in the bible. :smile:
I can read it and see it. But I can't prove authenticity/originality/date/content of authorship, etc, etc. sorry, but I hope you understand that unless I am very sure of something, I will not commit to a statement. I do accept your statement though that it's contained within. :smile:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is no such things as Islamic golden age.

On the hindsight, being a moslem is already a joke by itself.

Race and IQ

I aleady show u the link. U can chose to disbelieve it. Np. U are only good in ranting. Btw tere were many brilliant scientist, doctors,...u name it...converted to Islam. U called tat a joke? The joke is u. :cautious:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can read it and see it. But I can't prove authenticity/originality/date/content of authorship, etc, etc. sorry, but I hope you understand that unless I am very sure of something, I will not commit to a statement. I do accept your statement though that it's contained within. :smile:

Its written 1400 yrs ago. We know teres an author tere. If its not authentic, then how come wat is written in the Quran, scientist only discovered it now? Following regarding the body of the pharoah. Stories u read in the bible differ from the Quran. Again it goes to prove the Quran did not copy fm the bible.

Last edited:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its written 1400 yrs ago. We know teres an author tere. If its not authentic, then how come wat is written in the Quran, scientist only discovered it now? Following regarding the body of the pharoah. Stories u read in the bible differ from the Quran. Again it goes to prove the Quran did not copy fm the bible.

Even in Israel a few years ago, some researchers proved multiple authors in their own Jewish religious texts. This could be blasphemy for them. History has already informed us that both Christianity and Islam arose from and after the original Jewish body of work. If Judaism and Christianity both attribute their own texts to multiple authors who continued adding as time went along, wouldn't it be strange that the final work with large portions with the same characters, but with different stories be from 1 guy only? I don't see it as possible.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even in Israel a few years ago, some researchers proved multiple authors in their own Jewish religious texts. This could be blasphemy for them. History has already informed us that both Christianity and Islam arose from and after the original Jewish body of work. If Judaism and Christianity both attribute their own texts to multiple authors who continued adding as time went along, wouldn't it be strange that the final work with large portions with the same characters, but with different stories be from 1 guy only? I don't see it as possible.

U saw tat vid regarding the pharoah? How is it possible? How come the Quran knew about the truth i.e. preserve it as a reminder to mankind. It wasnt mention in the bible. Some of the facts found in the Talmud, gospel and Quran are similar cos is fm the same God. As both had been corrupted (even the bible scholars admitted it), Allah have to sent another scripture i.e. the Quran. Allah mentioned HE will see to it and ensure the contents will be preserved forever. Been 1400 yrs. Still same Quran. Never revised again and again like those other scriptures.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
can't abolish. that would feed the ardent supporters beliefs they were right.

just show the world how laughable and regressive those ideas are.
Lerine and I feel that all religions ought to be abolished. She asked me to tell you this
"Imagine no religion....nothing to kill or die for"