• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Why Muslims have failed Islam and made it the subject of hate and ridicule.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Judging fm the way they treated the Uighurs....systematically thrown them into the cell and forcing them to accept Han culture. This is 21st century. Emperor Xi must be ousted!
People call him Emperor and it's true to a large extent, but I really feel like he's trying to be Mao 2.0

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, there is some internal msulim uprising conflict in china but it was not so popular! Even the hui and ugyhur have conflict among themselves even tough they are muslim! Hui and ugyhur dont integrate well one another and mosque is also different!

Hui muslim then is the most peaceful muslim among others as they have mix with Confucius teaching! Some hui also do not practice islam anymore and they just put their id as hui but dunno anything about islam! The advantage is that they can have more children!

They also has been fuck by han chinese and also eat pork! Hui actress and actor also no long practicing islam and also marry to han and become han which is good!
This one I don't know so much about. Thank you for sharing your info. I learnt something new today. :thumbsup:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that is entirely his choice and as I say I don't wish to influence him either way. From the information I have, I choose accordingly. As a side note, a lot of scientists treat science as a substitute for religion. I daresay to say that a lot of people who are supposed to scientists seem like they are religious, except the religion is the religion of science.

I can explain, but I doubt you wish to hear it. As far as I'm concerned, you've found your way to God through Islam. I don't stop or abuse you for doing so. I will not agree with it, but that doesn't mean I have to get upset with you either. As mentioned above, if you're happy and a good person, who am I to abuse you of that?

If you really wish to know my point of view, I honestly cannot be happy in your position. But I will NOT try to make you unhappy in yours. I've already mentioned that I don't wish to take sides on religion, but if you really wish to know, I feel that the only way to read the Quran is ONLY if I am proud and prejudiced. To be clear, it is only WITH pride and prejudice that a person can be part of Islam. I apologize if the statement upsets you, but you keep pushing me to a place that I find distasteful. Without pride and prejudice, holy books make no sense. I apologize for any unhappiness I may have caused, but these are the facts from my analysis.

I mildly suggest that you consider whether what I say is true or utter BS and tell me. I am ok to discuss with you in peace no matter how controversial our topics maybe. It is only my wish to not disturb your peace.

The chicken and egg is a very simple problem to solve if you change your timeframe. :smile:

Tink i mentioned to u before i have no problem discussing with u. Ur a matured guy....and u dont really insult my belief or my Prophet. I wouldnt want to waste my time discussing with someone who simply insult my religion without any reasons. U can find many here. No need to name them. Tats not discussion, tio boh.

I respect ur position. I do came across many converts from other races, who were also anti Islam. Partly due to their prejudice. But God have HIS ways. If HE feel u ought to have the hidayah, HE will show u the right path. God helps those who help themselves. Again, i respect ur position. :smile:

Chicken and egg. Time frame. Care to elaborate?

Last edited:

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one I don't know so much about. Thank you for sharing your info. I learnt something new today. :thumbsup:

U can go read ths islam in china or someting! Hui muslim then is the most peacful muslim as they had mix with Confucius! They are not so dead brain and becos they are chinese so they certainly has influenced by chinese teaching which not to kill peo! The hui and ugyhur has war among themslves before! The hui and han side together!

Even i saw a hui imam video, he also say the ugyhur is evil and bring bad reputation on islam as they go around kill peo! Ask them to 放下毒刀!

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tink i mentioned to u before i have no problem discussing with u. Ur a matured guy....and u dont really insult my belief or my Prophet. I wouldnt want to waste my time discussing with someone who simply insult my religion without any reasons. U can find many here. No need to name them. Tats not discussion, tio boh.

I respect ur position. I do came across many converts from other races, who were also anti Islam. Partly due to their prejudice. But God have HIS ways. If HE feel u ought to have the hidayah, HE will show u the right path. God helps those who help themselves. Again, i respect ur position. :smile:

Chicken and egg. Time frame. Elaborate?
Thank you for listening first. I actually dread bringing asking me for my point of view because I don't wish to cause a disturbance. Many people get upset if your opinion is different. And sometimes, I just can't be bothered to explain. If people are happy and good, I leave it at that. I don't insult their beliefs/race if I can, instead, I insult their behaviour. You cannot control your race, but you can control your behaviour. So if a person is drunk and behaving badly, I will tell him he is behaving badly. If a person belongs this religion or this race, what do I have to say? Nothing.

I am not anti-Islam per se. My comments regarding Islam are only because you bring it up. Any other religion talking to me will get the same answer but can insert their religion name in my reply. My personal study of the history of religion and it's development have led me to conclude that they are essentially methods to control people using basic human emotions. You can feel free to question the validity of my conclusions anytime. At first, I was quite upset on reaching this conclusion, but over time, I saw that it created more happiness for more people rather than less. So I went on to conclude that if a person is not a criminal, I should leave it alone.

As for the chicken and egg, our human life is relatively very, very short in the evolution of this entire planet. A chicken was not a chicken 100 million years ago. Neither did it lay eggs. 100 million years ago or whenever it happened, some animal started to lay eggs and that gave rise to the chicken today. Just like how 500 million years ago, some cells formed into an eye that can see light. Might as well ask the question, which came first, the eye or the mouth. (times are not accurate, I just tembak because I don't want to research) And to how all this started? single cells...

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
U can go read ths islam in china or someting! Hui muslim then is the most peacful muslim as they had mix with Confucius! They are not so dead brain and becos they are chinese so they certainly has influenced by chinese teaching which not to kill peo! The hui and ugyhur has war among themslves before! The hui and han side together!

Even i saw a hui imam video, he also say the ugyhur is evil and bring bad reputation on islam as they go around kill peo! Ask them to 放下毒刀!
I would like to but very hard to find unbiased current day text. If I can, I will like to meet with them first before I come to a conclusion. Even videos and the net got every kind of opinion. What I like to do is spend a few weeks with those people to come to a better conclusion.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would like to but very hard to find unbiased current day text. If I can, I will like to meet with them first before I come to a conclusion. Even videos and the net got every kind of opinion. What I like to do is spend a few weeks with those people to come to a better conclusion.

Tensions between Hui Muslims and Uyghurs have arisen because Hui troops and officials often dominated the Uyghurs and crushed Uyghur revolts.[259] Xinjiang's Hui population increased by more than 520 per cent between 1940 and 1982, an average annual growth of 4.4 percent, while the Uyghur population only grew at 1.7 percent. This dramatic increase in Hui population led inevitably to significant tensions between the Hui and Uyghur populations. Many Hui Muslim civilians were killed by Uyghur rebellion troops known as Kizil massacre (1933).[260] Some Uyghurs in Kashgar remember that the Hui army at the Battle of Kashgar (1934) massacred 2,000 to 8,000 Uyghurs, which causes tension as more Hui moved into Kashgar from other parts of China.[261] Some Hui criticize Uyghur separatism and generally do not want to get involved in conflict in other countries.[262] Hui and Uyghur live separately, attending different mosques.[263] During the 2009 rioting in Xinjiang that killed around 200 people, "Kill the Han, kill the Hui." is a common cry spread across social media among Uyghur extremists.[264]

The Uyghur militant organization East Turkestan Islamic Movement's magazine Islamic Turkistan has accused the Chinese "Muslim Brotherhood" (the Yihewani) of being responsible for the moderation of Hui Muslims and the lack of Hui joining militant jihadist groups in addition to blaming other things for the lack of Hui Jihadists, such as the fact that for more than 300 years Hui and Uyghurs have been enemies of each other, no separatist Islamist organizations among the Hui, the fact that the Hui view China as their home, and the fact that the "infidel Chinese" language is the language of the Hui.[265][266]

Even among Hui Salafis (Sailaifengye) and Uyghur Salafis, there is little coordination or cooperation and the two have totally different political agendas, with the Hui Salafists content to carry out their own teachings and remain politically neutral.[267][268] However, in recent years, the Hui Salafi movement has begun to receive massive investments from the Gulf states like Saudi Arabia and Qatar, which functioned Salafism as the major Islamic sect, resulted with expansion of Hui Salafism and a number of Hui Salafis started to share sympathy with Uyghur separatism, which was a major change from the past.

Hui Muslim drug dealers are accused by Uyghur Muslims of pushing heroin onto Uyghurs.[269][270] There is a typecast image in the public eye of heroin being the province of Hui dealers.[271] Hui have been involved in the Golden Triangle drug area.[272]

Some prominent Hui, such as Imam Ma Chao-yen[dubiousdiscuss], refer to themselves and other Hui people as simply Chinese in English, and practice Confucian culture.[41][self-published source]

Throughout history the identity of Hui people has been fluid, changing as was convenient.[58] Some identified as Hui out of interest in their ancestry or because of government benefits. These Hui are concentrated on the southeast coast of China, especially Fujian province.[59]

Some Hui clans around Quanzhou in Fujian, such as the Ding and Guo families, identify themselves by nationality but do not practice Islam. In recent years more of these clans identified as Hui, increasing the official population.[60][61][62] They provided evidence of their ancestry and were recognized as Hui.[62] Many clans across Fujian had genealogies that demonstrated Hui ancestry.[63] These clans inhabited Fujian, Taiwan, Singapore, Indonesia and the Philippines.[64]

On Taiwan, some Hui who came with Koxinga no longer observe Islam. The Taiwan branch of the Guo (Kuo in Taiwan) family does not practice Islam, yet does not offer pork at ancestral shrines. The Chinese Muslim Association counts these people as Muslims.[65] Also on Taiwan, one branch of this Ding (Ting) family descended from Sayyid Ajjal Shams al-Din Omar and resides in Taisi Township in Yunlin County. They trace their descent through him via the Quanzhou Ding family of Fujian. While pretending to be Han Chinese in Fujian, they initially practiced Islam when they came to Taiwan 200 years ago, but became Buddhist or Daoist.[66]

An attempt was made by the Chinese Islamic Society to convert the Fujian Hui of Fujian back to Islam in 1983, sending 4 Ningxia Imams to Fujian.[67] This futile endeavour ended in 1986, when the final Ningxia Imam left. A similar endeavour in Taiwan also failed.[68]

Before 1982, it was possible for a Han to "become" Hui by converting. Thereafter converted Han counted instead as "Muslim Han". Hui people consider other Hui who do not observe Islamic practices to still be Hui. They consider it impossible to lose their Hui nationality.[69] For both these reasons, simply calling them "Chinese Muslims" is no longer strictly speaking accurate, just as with the Bosniaks in the former Yugoslavia.

Southeastern Muslims have a much longer tradition of synthesizing Confucian teachings with Qur'anic teachings and were reported to have contributed to Confucianism from the Tang period. Among the Northern Hui Central Asian Sufi schools such as Kubrawiyya, Qadiriyya, Naqshbandiyya (Khufiyya and Jahriyya) were strong influences, mostly of the Hanafi Madhhab (whereas among the Southeastern communities the Shafi'i Madhhab is more common). Before the "Yihewani" movement, a Chinese Muslim sect inspired by the Middle Eastern reform movement, Northern Hui Sufis blended Taoist teachings and martial arts practices with Sufi philosophy.

Some Hui believed that Islam was the true religion through which Confucianism could be practiced, accusing Buddhists and Daoists of "heresy", like most other Confucian scholars. They claimed Islam's superiority to "barbarian" religions.[280]

French army Commandant Viscount D'Ollone reported in 1910 that Sichuanese Hui did not strictly enforce the Islamic practices of teetotaling, ritual washing and Friday prayers. Chinese practices like incense burning at ancestral tablets and honoring Confucius were adopted. One practice that was stringently observed was the ban on pork consumption.[22]

The Sunni Gedimu and the Yihewani burned incense during worship. This was viewed as Daoist or Buddhist influence.[290] The Hui were also known as the "White capped". Hui used incense during worship, while the Salar, also known as "black capped" Hui considered this to be a heathen ritual and denounced it.[291]

In Yunnan province, during the Qing Dynasty, tablets that wished the Emperor a long life were placed at mosque entrances. No minarets were available and no chanting accompanied the call to prayer. The mosques were similar to Buddhist Temples, and incense was burned inside.[292]

Hui enlisted in the military and were praised for their martial skills.[175]

Circumcision in Islam is known as khitan. Islamic scholars agree that it is required (mandatory), or recommended the practice is seen as symbol of Muslim belief. Since circumcision in China does not have the weight of pre-existing traditions as it does elsewhere in the Muslim world, circumcision rates among Hui are much lower than among other Muslim communities (where the procedure is nearly universal).[293]

ui have supported modern education and reform. Hui such as Hu Songshan and the Ma Clique warlords promoted western, modern secular education.

Elite Hui received both Muslim and Confucian education. They studied the Quran and Confucian texts like the Spring and Autumn Annals.[327]

Hui people refused to follow the May Fourth Movement. Instead, they taught both western subjects such as science along with traditional Confucian literature and Classical Chinese, along with Islamic education and Arabic.[328]

Hui warlord Ma Bufang built a girls' school in Linxia that taught modern secular subjects.[329]

The small number of Hui may have become assimilated into mainstream Chinese society and local Muslim populations.[346] In 1975, five Hui leaders started a campaign to get every clansman to put up a notice listing their ancestral for 40 generations, as a way of reminding them of their origins. The exact Hui population is unclear today as many families left Islam before independence

Tensions with Uyghurs arose because Qing and Republican Chinese authorities used Hui troops and officials to dominate the Uyghurs and crush Uyghur revolts.[259] Xinjiang's Hui population increased by over 520 percent between 1940 and 1982, an average annual growth of 4.4 percent, while the Uyghur population only grew at 1.7 percent. This dramatic increase in Hui population led inevitably to significant tensions between the Hui and Uyghur populations. Many Hui Muslim civilians were killed by Uyghur rebel troops in the Kizil massacre (1933).[260] Some Uyghurs in Kashgar remember that the Hui army at the 1934 Battle of Kashgar massacred 2,000 to 8,000 Uyghurs, which causes tension as more Hui moved into Kashgar from other parts of China.[261] Some Hui criticize Uyghur separatism and generally do not want to get involved in conflict in other countries.[262] Hui and Uyghur live separately, attending different mosques.[263] During the 2009 rioting in Xinjiang that killed around 200 people, "Kill the Han, kill the Hui." was the common cry spread across social media among Uyghurs angry that Uyghur workers had been killed by Han co-workers, and that Chinese police had opened fire and killed hundreds according to Uyghur estimates before protests turned violent.[264]

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tensions between Hui Muslims and Uyghurs have arisen because Hui troops and officials often dominated the Uyghurs and crushed Uyghur revolts.[259] Xinjiang's Hui population increased by more than 520 per cent between 1940 and 1982, an average annual growth of 4.4 percent, while the Uyghur population only grew at 1.7 percent. This dramatic increase in Hui population led inevitably to significant tensions between the Hui and Uyghur populations. Many Hui Muslim civilians were killed by Uyghur rebellion troops known as Kizil massacre (1933).[260] Some Uyghurs in Kashgar remember that the Hui army at the Battle of Kashgar (1934) massacred 2,000 to 8,000 Uyghurs, which causes tension as more Hui moved into Kashgar from other parts of China.[261] Some Hui criticize Uyghur separatism and generally do not want to get involved in conflict in other countries.[262] Hui and Uyghur live separately, attending different mosques.[263] During the 2009 rioting in Xinjiang that killed around 200 people, "Kill the Han, kill the Hui." is a common cry spread across social media among Uyghur extremists.[264]

The Uyghur militant organization East Turkestan Islamic Movement's magazine Islamic Turkistan has accused the Chinese "Muslim Brotherhood" (the Yihewani) of being responsible for the moderation of Hui Muslims and the lack of Hui joining militant jihadist groups in addition to blaming other things for the lack of Hui Jihadists, such as the fact that for more than 300 years Hui and Uyghurs have been enemies of each other, no separatist Islamist organizations among the Hui, the fact that the Hui view China as their home, and the fact that the "infidel Chinese" language is the language of the Hui.[265][266]

Even among Hui Salafis (Sailaifengye) and Uyghur Salafis, there is little coordination or cooperation and the two have totally different political agendas, with the Hui Salafists content to carry out their own teachings and remain politically neutral.[267][268] However, in recent years, the Hui Salafi movement has begun to receive massive investments from the Gulf states like Saudi Arabia and Qatar, which functioned Salafism as the major Islamic sect, resulted with expansion of Hui Salafism and a number of Hui Salafis started to share sympathy with Uyghur separatism, which was a major change from the past.

Hui Muslim drug dealers are accused by Uyghur Muslims of pushing heroin onto Uyghurs.[269][270] There is a typecast image in the public eye of heroin being the province of Hui dealers.[271] Hui have been involved in the Golden Triangle drug area.[272]

Some prominent Hui, such as Imam Ma Chao-yen[dubiousdiscuss], refer to themselves and other Hui people as simply Chinese in English, and practice Confucian culture.[41][self-published source]

Throughout history the identity of Hui people has been fluid, changing as was convenient.[58] Some identified as Hui out of interest in their ancestry or because of government benefits. These Hui are concentrated on the southeast coast of China, especially Fujian province.[59]

Some Hui clans around Quanzhou in Fujian, such as the Ding and Guo families, identify themselves by nationality but do not practice Islam. In recent years more of these clans identified as Hui, increasing the official population.[60][61][62] They provided evidence of their ancestry and were recognized as Hui.[62] Many clans across Fujian had genealogies that demonstrated Hui ancestry.[63] These clans inhabited Fujian, Taiwan, Singapore, Indonesia and the Philippines.[64]

On Taiwan, some Hui who came with Koxinga no longer observe Islam. The Taiwan branch of the Guo (Kuo in Taiwan) family does not practice Islam, yet does not offer pork at ancestral shrines. The Chinese Muslim Association counts these people as Muslims.[65] Also on Taiwan, one branch of this Ding (Ting) family descended from Sayyid Ajjal Shams al-Din Omar and resides in Taisi Township in Yunlin County. They trace their descent through him via the Quanzhou Ding family of Fujian. While pretending to be Han Chinese in Fujian, they initially practiced Islam when they came to Taiwan 200 years ago, but became Buddhist or Daoist.[66]

An attempt was made by the Chinese Islamic Society to convert the Fujian Hui of Fujian back to Islam in 1983, sending 4 Ningxia Imams to Fujian.[67] This futile endeavour ended in 1986, when the final Ningxia Imam left. A similar endeavour in Taiwan also failed.[68]

Before 1982, it was possible for a Han to "become" Hui by converting. Thereafter converted Han counted instead as "Muslim Han". Hui people consider other Hui who do not observe Islamic practices to still be Hui. They consider it impossible to lose their Hui nationality.[69] For both these reasons, simply calling them "Chinese Muslims" is no longer strictly speaking accurate, just as with the Bosniaks in the former Yugoslavia.

Southeastern Muslims have a much longer tradition of synthesizing Confucian teachings with Qur'anic teachings and were reported to have contributed to Confucianism from the Tang period. Among the Northern Hui Central Asian Sufi schools such as Kubrawiyya, Qadiriyya, Naqshbandiyya (Khufiyya and Jahriyya) were strong influences, mostly of the Hanafi Madhhab (whereas among the Southeastern communities the Shafi'i Madhhab is more common). Before the "Yihewani" movement, a Chinese Muslim sect inspired by the Middle Eastern reform movement, Northern Hui Sufis blended Taoist teachings and martial arts practices with Sufi philosophy.

Some Hui believed that Islam was the true religion through which Confucianism could be practiced, accusing Buddhists and Daoists of "heresy", like most other Confucian scholars. They claimed Islam's superiority to "barbarian" religions.[280]

French army Commandant Viscount D'Ollone reported in 1910 that Sichuanese Hui did not strictly enforce the Islamic practices of teetotaling, ritual washing and Friday prayers. Chinese practices like incense burning at ancestral tablets and honoring Confucius were adopted. One practice that was stringently observed was the ban on pork consumption.[22]

The Sunni Gedimu and the Yihewani burned incense during worship. This was viewed as Daoist or Buddhist influence.[290] The Hui were also known as the "White capped". Hui used incense during worship, while the Salar, also known as "black capped" Hui considered this to be a heathen ritual and denounced it.[291]

In Yunnan province, during the Qing Dynasty, tablets that wished the Emperor a long life were placed at mosque entrances. No minarets were available and no chanting accompanied the call to prayer. The mosques were similar to Buddhist Temples, and incense was burned inside.[292]

Hui enlisted in the military and were praised for their martial skills.[175]

Circumcision in Islam is known as khitan. Islamic scholars agree that it is required (mandatory), or recommended the practice is seen as symbol of Muslim belief. Since circumcision in China does not have the weight of pre-existing traditions as it does elsewhere in the Muslim world, circumcision rates among Hui are much lower than among other Muslim communities (where the procedure is nearly universal).[293]

ui have supported modern education and reform. Hui such as Hu Songshan and the Ma Clique warlords promoted western, modern secular education.

Elite Hui received both Muslim and Confucian education. They studied the Quran and Confucian texts like the Spring and Autumn Annals.[327]

Hui people refused to follow the May Fourth Movement. Instead, they taught both western subjects such as science along with traditional Confucian literature and Classical Chinese, along with Islamic education and Arabic.[328]

Hui warlord Ma Bufang built a girls' school in Linxia that taught modern secular subjects.[329]

The small number of Hui may have become assimilated into mainstream Chinese society and local Muslim populations.[346] In 1975, five Hui leaders started a campaign to get every clansman to put up a notice listing their ancestral for 40 generations, as a way of reminding them of their origins. The exact Hui population is unclear today as many families left Islam before independence

Tensions with Uyghurs arose because Qing and Republican Chinese authorities used Hui troops and officials to dominate the Uyghurs and crush Uyghur revolts.[259] Xinjiang's Hui population increased by over 520 percent between 1940 and 1982, an average annual growth of 4.4 percent, while the Uyghur population only grew at 1.7 percent. This dramatic increase in Hui population led inevitably to significant tensions between the Hui and Uyghur populations. Many Hui Muslim civilians were killed by Uyghur rebel troops in the Kizil massacre (1933).[260] Some Uyghurs in Kashgar remember that the Hui army at the 1934 Battle of Kashgar massacred 2,000 to 8,000 Uyghurs, which causes tension as more Hui moved into Kashgar from other parts of China.[261] Some Hui criticize Uyghur separatism and generally do not want to get involved in conflict in other countries.[262] Hui and Uyghur live separately, attending different mosques.[263] During the 2009 rioting in Xinjiang that killed around 200 people, "Kill the Han, kill the Hui." was the common cry spread across social media among Uyghurs angry that Uyghur workers had been killed by Han co-workers, and that Chinese police had opened fire and killed hundreds according to Uyghur estimates before protests turned violent.[264]
wah!! I'm very impressed! Thanks for digging this up for me. *clap clap* :thumbsup:

thank you will take my time to read this over the next few days... :notworthy:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hui are descendants of Arab merchants.
Circumcision is not mandatory nor is it mentioned in the Quran.
Muslims emphasise rituals which are also not in the Quran.

You cannot proof God exist from texts in the Quran. You need scientific evidence.
Darwin's theory initially was not backed by science. It was based on observation. But as time went by, technology has progressed and we can now determined that all life on this planet are evolving from dna studies thus confirming Darwin's theory.

Last edited:

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah!! I'm very impressed! Thanks for digging this up for me. *clap clap* :thumbsup:

thank you will take my time to read this over the next few days... :notworthy:

The moral of the story is islam mix with Confucius would be a better muslim! The hui marry to han not necessary have to become hui and hui eat pork also do not kena lightning strike!

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal

You cannot proof God exist from texts in the Quran. You need scientific evidence.
Darwin's theory initially was not backed by science. It was based on observation. But as time went by, technology has progressed and we can now determined that all life on this planet are evolving from dna studies thus confirming Darwin's theory.

Hui is better muslim example that did not terrorist peo and murder peo! Hui is just han inter marry to arab and it become a hui and their heir has been fuck by han so hui look more to han! Or some stupid han brainwashed by arab and become hui!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Decades ago, islam in chinkland used to be called 'hui religion' in chink 回 教. In recent years, the chinks are gradually not calling islam as 'hui religion' anymore. They now increasingly call islam as 'halal religion' in chink 清真教 .

This is to disassociate the ethnic hui from islam. As some of you have pointed out, not all the ethnic hui people practice islam anymore. In Singapore, islam is also not referred to as 'hui religion' in chink anymore, but a hanyu pronounciation of islam.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Decades ago, islam in chinkland used to be called 'hui religion' in chink 回 教. In recent years, the chinks are gradually not calling islam as 'hui religion' anymore. They now increasingly call islam as 'halal religion' in chink 清真教 .

This is to disassociate the ethnic hui from islam. As some of you have pointed out, not all the ethnic hui people practice islam anymore. In Singapore, islam is also not referred to as 'hui religion' in chink anymore, but a hanyu pronounciation of islam.

Most of the hui do not practice islam anymore only left those older generation or some devoted! U can see those chinese hui actor/actress also no longer practice and eating pork even with hui in their id! Hui is a good example of practicing halal religion is because they mix with Confucius and that is why they are more peaceful and not dead brain!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of the hui do not practice islam anymore only left those older generation or some devoted! U can see those chinese hui actor/actress also no longer practice and eating pork even with hui in their id! Hui is a good example of practicing halal religion is because they mix with Confucius and that is why they are more peaceful and not dead brain!
I cannot understand how the hui can abandon their delicious kebabs and fragrant rice for starchy pork and lard laden tasteless chinese food.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot understand how the hui can abandon their delicious kebabs and fragrant rice for starchy pork and lard laden tasteless chinese food.

The hui abandon thier islam still can eat both kebabs and nice chinese food! That is even better! Some hui actress fucking chio and has been fuck by han and their heir become han!

The whole muslim world should follow hui muslim footstep is to study Confucius tgt with quran! The world would be more peaceful! Again it is the chinese invention make the world better!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The hui people without islam can eat kebabs and pork, just like typical sinkies can. There seems to be a direct relation between eating pork and doing overall better in life.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you for listening first. I actually dread bringing asking me for my point of view because I don't wish to cause a disturbance. Many people get upset if your opinion is different. And sometimes, I just can't be bothered to explain. If people are happy and good, I leave it at that. I don't insult their beliefs/race if I can, instead, I insult their behaviour. You cannot control your race, but you can control your behaviour. So if a person is drunk and behaving badly, I will tell him he is behaving badly. If a person belongs this religion or this race, what do I have to say? Nothing.

I am not anti-Islam per se. My comments regarding Islam are only because you bring it up. Any other religion talking to me will get the same answer but can insert their religion name in my reply. My personal study of the history of religion and it's development have led me to conclude that they are essentially methods to control people using basic human emotions. You can feel free to question the validity of my conclusions anytime. At first, I was quite upset on reaching this conclusion, but over time, I saw that it created more happiness for more people rather than less. So I went on to conclude that if a person is not a criminal, I should leave it alone.

As for the chicken and egg, our human life is relatively very, very short in the evolution of this entire planet. A chicken was not a chicken 100 million years ago. Neither did it lay eggs. 100 million years ago or whenever it happened, some animal started to lay eggs and that gave rise to the chicken today. Just like how 500 million years ago, some cells formed into an eye that can see light. Might as well ask the question, which came first, the eye or the mouth. (times are not accurate, I just tembak because I don't want to research) And to how all this started? single cells...

One can be anti Islam minus those insults on the Quran/Prophet. I got no problem with tat. We can still discuss. But the moment u start to tambak with insults and threw in vulgarities...i simply ignore discussing with him. Tats not a friendly discussion. Yes..nobody is perfect. I believe most religion teaches us to respect and behave decently. Its their attitude/behaviour.

Religion dont control every part of your life. But of course when come to the creator, u need to worship HIM. For Islam we are created to worship him. Tats wat mentioned in the Quran. Non negotiable. Commandment as to Do and Donts are good for mankind. One can be intelligent, smart but not necessarily a good person. Cos of greed and power. So the scripture there to constantly remind us. Praying 5 times a day...constantly reminded us dont deviate from the truth. Satan very smart i tell u. U dont see him but he see u. Tats why people will say dont believe in fairy tales. If satan come in his true form, i bet most of us will start to worship God. :smile:

Correct. Cells. Also mentioned in the Quran. So like u mentioned...where did the cells come from? Not just cells....galaxy, planets, etc, etc. How were they created? Thin air? :smile:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So much for confucianism! Worst then living in Hell. If CCP can brutality punished/slaughtered their own citizens, wat more the Uighurs? Talk about terrorist and violence!

Mao's Great Leap Forward 'killed 45 million in four years'

Mao Zedong, founder of the People's Republic of China, qualifies as the greatest mass murderer in world history, an expert who had unprecedented access to official Communist Party archives said yesterday.

Speaking at The Independent Woodstock Literary Festival, Frank Dikötter, a Hong Kong-based historian, said he found that during the time that Mao was enforcing the Great Leap Forward in 1958, in an effort to catch up with the economy of the Western world, he was responsible for overseeing "one of the worst catastrophes the world has ever known".

Mr Dikötter, who has been studying Chinese rural history from 1958 to 1962, when the nation was facing a famine, compared the systematic torture, brutality, starvation and killing of Chinese peasants to the Second World War in its magnitude. At least 45 million people were worked, starved or beaten to death in China over these four years; the worldwide death toll of the Second World War was 55 million.

Mr Dikötter is the only author to have delved into the Chinese archives since they were reopened four years ago. He argued that this devastating period of history – which has until now remained hidden – has international resonance. "It ranks alongside the gulags and the Holocaust as one of the three greatest events of the 20th century.... It was like [the Cambodian communist dictator] Pol Pot's genocide multiplied 20 times over," he said.

Between 1958 and 1962, a war raged between the peasants and the state; it was a period when a third of all homes in China were destroyed to produce fertiliser and when the nation descended into famine and starvation, Mr Dikötter said.

His book, Mao's Great Famine; The Story of China's Most Devastating Catastrophe, reveals that while this is a part of history that has been "quite forgotten" in the official memory of the People's Republic of China, there was a "staggering degree of violence" that was, remarkably, carefully catalogued in Public Security Bureau reports, which featured among the provincial archives he studied. In them, he found that the members of the rural farming communities were seen by the Party merely as "digits", or a faceless workforce. For those who committed any acts of disobedience, however minor, the punishments were huge.

State retribution for tiny thefts, such as stealing a potato, even by a child, would include being tied up and thrown into a pond; parents were forced to bury their children alive or were doused in excrement and urine, others were set alight, or had a nose or ear cut off. One record shows how a man was branded with hot metal. People were forced to work naked in the middle of winter; 80 per cent of all the villagers in one region of a quarter of a million Chinese were banned from the official canteen because they were too old or ill to be effective workers, so were deliberately starved to death.

Mr Dikötter said that he was once again examining the Party's archives for his next book, The Tragedy of Liberation, which will deal with the bloody advent of Communism in China from 1944 to 1957.

He said the archives were already illuminating the extent of the atrocities of the period; one piece of evidence revealed that 13,000 opponents of the new regime were killed in one region alone, in just three weeks. "We know the outline of what went on but I will be looking into precisely what happened in this period, how it happened, and the human experiences behind the history," he said.

Mr Dikötter, who teaches at the University of Hong Kong, said while it was difficult for any historian in China to write books that are critical of Mao, he felt he could not collude with the "conspiracy of silence" in what the Chinese rural community had suffered in recent history.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many Muslims got it wrong wrt bow and prostrate instead of submit with humility.
You submit with humility to God by doing just and righteous deeds.
Because it's not a religion, so there are no rituals.
No clerics. Nor any head of religion.
Its just between you and God alone.
And you will be judged by your deeds alone and not by the number of rituals you perform.
Most current Muslims got this faith thing all wrong.
Its is a complete system to living the way of life of good deeds. That is something the organised religion of Islam has abandoned.