• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why do we call indian people "keling kia, ah neh"

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your reasoning itself shows the level of intelligence you have, Its pretty obvious you are retarded and have an extremely narrow view in life. Only cowards and people with low-self esteem talk like you. Dont forget you are a bigot and bigots are dumb fucks. (I have a dozen stereotype that has been contributed by the Malay/indian community but can i use it? Nope!! Cos i will be a bigot and ignorant cock sucker like you)

Look at yourself b4 you judge.. You are no angel.

Ok la.. Enjoy barking.. I have insulted you enough for now. Continue to bark.

I cant go down to your level of retard cos you will beat me with Experience. :biggrin:

Skin Why are you copying my way of insulting? You're so dumb you cannot think of anything original. Btw don't talk shit about not using slurs on malay/Indian community you're a shit skin and you come from there of coure you won't insult your own community but you sure would do it to the chinese community

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok on a serious note,

one of my friend did asked an indian about this, with regards to ah neh, in their language nehneh means brother i think. somehow it shorten to ah neh.

keling that one i am not sure

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What the crock shit crap are you spewing? You meant the five tiger generals fought like sissy ladyboys? :oIo:

You're mistaken. The ancient tiger generals fought like real men without needing martial arts. That's my point. No martial arts can contest serious street or battle combat.

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya right maybe they just used harsh language on their enemies. :oIo:

You're mistaken. The ancient tiger generals fought like real men without needing martial arts. That's my point. No martial arts can contest serious street or battle combat.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Skin Why are you copying my way of insulting? You're so dumb you cannot think of anything original. Btw don't talk shit about not using slurs on malay/Indian community you're a shit skin and you come from there of coure you won't insult your own community but you sure would do it to the chinese community

Lol Chinkbilly, Your too stupid to be copying stuff from you.. Your at your all time low.

Last edited:

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anna Hazare should move with the times and change his name to Big Bro Eviction Hazare? :biggrin:

one of my friend did asked an indian about this, with regards to ah neh, in their language nehneh means brother i think. somehow it shorten to ah neh.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lol Chinkbilly, Your too stupid to be copying stuff from you.. Your at your all time low.

so keling seems like you're hell bent on killing a number of ppl here. Why? cos they called u a name! Boooo hooooo sadly for you shit skin you're only a super man online.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
so keling seems like you're hell bent on killing a number of ppl here. Why? Cos they called u a name! Boooo hooooo sadly for you shit skin you're only a super man online.

lol... Yes a Superman I am ...I will kill you too and hang you by your balls.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lol... I will kill you too and hang you by your balls.

Sure in an imaginary world where your shitland is the most powerful cuntry in the world and there are pink elephants galore. Sadly that isn't even cyberspace cos even in cyberspace i see you're getting all ruffled up crying like a whiny baby.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure in an imaginary world where your shitland is the most powerful cuntry in the world and there are pink elephants galore. Sadly that isn't even cyberspace cos even in cyberspace i see you're getting all ruffled up crying like a whiny baby.

Oh come on pussy.. Looks like you are mentally challenge to take things this seriously. Your too uptight. Got to loosen yourself up and go find a woman.(Too bad you can only get women to be with you if you pay them :smile:)

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh come on pussy.. Looks like you are mentally challenge to take things this seriously. Your too uptight. Got to loosen yourself up and go find a woman.(Too bad you can only get women to be with you if you pay them :smile:)

You seem to be the one with tons of experience on paying women to get pussy or for your case you actually bargain for hookers to get the cheapest deal or settle for the worst cos i have read how even hookers shun your kind.

Talking about uptight i wonder which pussy was the one that came into this thread barking like a mad dog.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
You seem to be the one with tons of experience on paying women to get pussy or for your case you actually bargain for hookers to get the cheapest deal or settle for the worst cos i have read how even hookers shun your kind.

Talking about uptight i wonder which pussy was the one that came into this thread barking like a mad dog.

Wow, Using my words like barking like a mad dog.. Lol Looks like a dumb fuck like you is trying to copy me. Lol Sorry mate.. I dont go for hookers. I know you do. :smile: Dont be a hypocrite.. That is the worst kind of people. And you are defiantly a big time hypocrite. Dangerous fucker..Must be a swindler too.

So heres what i have learn about you so far.

Bigot/Racist.
Dumb.
Coward.
Internet Warrior.
Psycho.
Hypocrite.
Scrawny.
Liar.

Wow what a low life scum..Why am i even talking to you.. You are the dirt below my shoes..Got no standard and no Style.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow, Using my words like barking like a mad dog.. Lol Looks like a dumb fuck like you is trying to copy me. Lol Sorry mate.. I dont go for hookers. I know you do. :smile: Dont be a hypocrite.. That is the worst kind of people. And you are defiantly a big time hypocrite. Dangerous fucker..Must be a swindler too.

So here what i have learn about you so far.

Bigot/Racist.
Dumb.
Psycho.
Hypocrite.
Scrawny.

Tsk Tsk Tsk.. Ok you can continue to bark on this thread, Cos this is your Shit!!!!

Man a skin like you is pretty dumb and there's no need to project your own loserish life unto others. You love to insult others parents and talk about paying for girls it's plain obvious you not only go for hookers but get rejected by them as well.

Ps i took a second look and noticed you actually needed to edit your post. Tsk tsk what a retard. Btw since you have quite extensive experience in paying for women for pussy was it cos you were exposed to it since you were very young?

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man a skin like you is pretty dumb and there's no need to project your own loserish life unto others. You love to insult others parents and talk about paying for girls it's plain obvious you not only go for hookers but get rejected by them as well.

Hahaha. I should add one more. Liar.. Ok im gone from this thread now.

Ok you can continue to bark on this thread, Im will meet you again on another thread.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HAHA i almost spit out my drink reading your moronic posts. How many times did you edit post #73? The last i checked you mentioned you were going to leave this thread and troll me somewhere else. Yet you had to post again on #75 and thus had to edit #73. Did you read post #74 where i quoted you? My your writing has totally gone to shit couldn't even understand what you were saying. I must say you were pretty riled up that you wrote bad english, made typos, contridicted yourself and had to edit your posts again and again. Boy i wonder how many more times do you want to make a fool of yourself. It's getting so often that it's not even amusing anymore.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The word "keling" DOES not mean that these race were slaves or criminals paraded in chains that went "clank clank" while in motion. Instead the word, "keling", along with "Bayi" and "Huan Na" has been bastardised by our local people and uttered with contempt. They use it as a derogatory term. That is the reason why those on the receiving end are not happy. Many a times such utterances has led to bloody encounters.
Infact the term, "Keling ah" refers to the Kingdom of Kalingha, which was a Republic in central-eastern India and comprised of most of the modern state of Orissa, as well as some northern areas of the bordering state of Andhra Pradesh.
Kalinga was a rich and fertile land and had a formidable maritime fleet, which established trading routes linking Sri Lanka, Burma, Thailand, Vietnam, Borneo, Bali, Sumatra and Java. The people of the Kalingha were also good seafarers and traders. They brought along their culture to the people of this lands. That is the reason why you can find Indian sounding names in Thailand, Indonesia and many other SEA nations.
The word "Bayi", "Bangali" or "Mangkali" are also wrongly used on turbanned and bearded Sikhs, who are an Aryan race that hail from Alexander the Great and are found in the prosperous State of Punjab (under India). The rest of the Punjab became part of Pakistan since August 1947.
The actual Bengalis are from the Indian state of Bengal and today's Bangladesh. Bangladesh was formed in 1971 after a bloody struggle by the "Razakars and Mukti Bahini" (freedom fighters) led by Sheikh Mujibur Rahman. These guerrila force was openly assisted and supported by the mighty Indian Army under the command of General Jagjit Singh Aurora.
That struggle (known as Indo-Pak War - Liberation of Bangladesh) ended with the surrender of the Pakistani Army under the control of General "Tiger" Niazi of Pakistan. Pakistan had held that part (now known as Bangladesh or Bengali Nation), as East Pakistan since August 1947. East Pakistan and West Pakistan (now the remaining portion of Pakistan) were two entities prior to 1971 and separated by thousands of kilometres of Indian territory.
The word "Huan Na" and "Khiaw Thor" has also been wrongly used against the Malay community. It is uttered with contempt by those who used it. The Malays are infact a very peaceful and religious lot. They too feel angry while addressed by such terms. Infact many an elderly Chinese still call them "Gulayu" instead of "Malayu" .
In conclusion, the proper and respectful term for Indians, Sikhs and Malays should be "Intu-lern", "Sikher-lern" and "Malai-lern", respectively.
Please correct me if I am wrong. Thank you

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a joke. In dialect terms most ppl refer to malays as huan kia or giao tor and shit skins as kelings. Perhaps the origins weren't polite but the fact of the matter is they are called those names without any ill intention behind them. Most ppl would call them by those names and it would take a real hokkien expert to probably try and give them more "respectful" names that the majority wouldn't even understand.

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah.. Very true. :biggrin: and people like you got wack by keilings thats why you got this level of hatred BUT only got the balls to rant online. Its a vicious cycle. :biggrin:

hahaa

typical keling, making things up and talking big only.

only kelings have a deep hatred for kelings.

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
In conclusion, the proper and respectful term for Indians, Sikhs and Malays should be "Intu-lern", "Sikher-lern" and "Malai-lern", respectively.
Please correct me if I am wrong. Thank you

its OK to discriminate against kelings as they love to do it to themselves. thats why the kelings invented the caste system.