• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why do we call indian people "keling kia, ah neh"

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What does it mean har?

Any Hokkien expert here?

erm... because they are "orh" ??? :eek:

because they wear ankle bracelets, then hor ... when they walk... got music wan... "keling...keling...keling..." :eek:

because hor... their bros call them "ah neh...!... ah neh...! " ... that why from young our parents advise us not to anyhow go out ...
later this ah pu neh neh black black catch us wan loh.... :eek:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

because they wear ankle bracelets, then hor ... when they walk... got music wan... "keling...keling...keling..." :eek:

because hor... their bros call them "ah neh...!... ah neh...! " ... that why from young our parents advise us not to anyhow go out ...

Good summary.

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
no always true . When I was young, we always them indian - keling kwai ,malay- malai kwai , caucasian - hong mo kwai, ...no diff all kwai except the chinese.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guide to how to call Indians

Apuneh - from the sound of Tamil language
Keling - from the sound of their jewellery
Mama - Tamil for uncle
Tambi - Tamil for brother
Bangali - Local Bangladeshi
Bangla - Foreign worker Bangladeshi
Bayi - old common name for Singh

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree with Bro KNNBCCB's version.... Sometimes I would call them Keling Pundek...

CakeLengKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kelings is a racist term as it indirectly means they are descendants of convicts as the term keling originates from the early colonal days when Indian convicts wears a chain with keling sound

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal

And i will slaughter you.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remembered few years ago, I was at this pasar malam buying some food and there was this 2 cheena bukit man around their 30s.. One of them was talking to his friend and said Chao keiling something something and his friend laughed.. Not to me but about someone else.. I immediately turned around and gave the person closes to me(The one who laughed) a fucking tight slap on his face.. I was a pretty hot tempered person back then.. And his friend immediately pushed me.. I shouted you racist ar? He said that there was nothing wrong in saying that.. The malay abang who was mending the stall fucked both of them and told them not to say things like that.. They apologies and left.. People were looking at all of us weird. I felt embarrassed too.. But it was nice giving a free slap.

But now when i think back about it, I think i had over-reacted.

Online is one thing. But watch your mouth outside. Ah neh is not a derogatory term but keiling is.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hahah good explaination but these buggers will complain everything is racist that is racist this is racist waaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! Keling racist.

Therefore to not be racist i have called them shit skins less racist.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahah good explaination but these buggers will complain everything is racist that is racist this is racist waaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! Keling racist.

Therefore to not be racist i have called them shit skins less racist.

A racist twat like you would pop out at any Race Based topic ar.. Smelly goodu.. Got wash your arm-pit and backside or not?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A racist twat like you would pop out at any Race Based topic ar.. Smelly goodu.. Got wash your arm-pit and backside or not?

eh keling why you always like to ask ppl if they wash backside? All you shit skins act exactly the same way. I suppose since your skin is the same color as shit you'll be asking the same question about shit.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
eh keling why you always like to ask ppl if they wash backside? All you shit skins act exactly the same way. I suppose since your skin is the same color as shit you'll be asking the same question about shit.

Lol... Cos i know you dont wash your backside, And you wake with a smelly finger and you put it in your mouth and shit talk everyday. Or you want me to change it to Urine so its more appropriate? :biggrin:

Last edited: