• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why do we call indian people "keling kia, ah neh"

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are violent no good cowardly drunkards. They beat women and small children the most.

Well i think you are more of a coward getting bullied by them since young. That is why you are a racist.. Lol...
Better get back to your bodybuilding.com forum and learn to build your scrawny cowardly ass.

I got a dozen stereotype too.

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Were you the guy that i slapped at the pasar malam? Lol must be your cowardly ars.

Lol this is Chinkbilly's topic to gain some glory.

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are violent no good cowardly drunkards. They beat women and small children the most.

yes, thats because they can't even stand the sight of their own women and childred. all of these shitskins were whacked before by their own kind when they were kids. its a vicious cycle.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, thats because they can't even stand the sight of their own women and childred. all of these shitskins were whacked before by their own kind when they were kids. its a vicious cycle.

Yah.. Very true. :biggrin: and people like you got wack by keilings thats why you got this level of hatred BUT only got the balls to rant online. Its a vicious cycle. :biggrin:

hahaa

Last edited:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
960x-300x168.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well i think you are more of a coward getting bullied by them since young. That is why you are a racist.. Lol...
Better get back to your bodybuilding.com forum and learn to build your scrawny cowardly ass.

I got a dozen stereotype too.

Oh really? Doesnt this give me more reason to hate skins then? You see your reasoning is pretty stupid. If someone got bullied by skins wouldn't he have more reason to hate them. Although I never got bullied by these cowards I gave seen how you filthy buggers speak with forked tongues and try and cheat others. Btw if I visit Bb.com how can I be scrawny? You see how stupid you are skin. Would a kungfu practioner or a couch potato visit a martial arts forum? You're not only smelly but stupid.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes man that's true. Typical example would be m Ravi this shit skin saw his dad almost kill his mum that's why he also has violent outbursts.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh really? Doesnt this give me more reason to hate skins then? You see your reasoning is pretty stupid. If someone got bullied by skins wouldn't he have more reason to hate them. Although I never got bullied by these cowards I gave seen how you filthy buggers speak with forked tongues and try and cheat others. Btw if I visit Bb.com how can I be scrawny? You see how stupid you are skin. Would a kungfu practioner or a couch potato visit a martial arts forum? You're not only smelly but stupid.

Your reasoning itself shows the level of intelligence you have, Its pretty obvious you are retarded and have an extremely narrow view in life. Only cowards and people with low-self esteem talk like you. Dont forget you are a bigot and bigots are dumb fucks. (I have a dozen stereotype that has been contributed by the Malay/indian community but can i use it? Nope!! Cos i will be a bigot and ignorant cock sucker like you)

Look at yourself b4 you judge.. You are no angel.

Ok la.. Enjoy barking.. I have insulted you enough for now. Continue to bark.

I cant go down to your level of retard cos you will beat me with Experience. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Formalized and structuralized schools of martial arts were invented in India. Before that it was all primitive free-for-all fistfights and swordfights, brute and crude without any art or style, whether in China or the west. Dhammo brought martial arts to China and founded Shaolin Temple. Later some Chinese migrants brought it to Korean and Japan which developed into different styles like Karate, Judo, Taekwondo etc. Variations but from the same source.

The original Indian martial art was mostly about unarmed combat and at the most involved fighting with short sticks something like our police batons nowadays. By the time it reached China, it evolved into full-length rods, swords and sabres as these were legal and easily availbale in China then.

Korea and Japan retained most of the unarmed combat doctrine as their laws then strictly forbade commoners to be armed with blades unless commissioned like sumarai warriors. That's why Japanese and Korean unarmed combat martials remain the most recognized in the world. The westerners who had easy access to blades too picked this idea up and invented fencing as a sport. Later, invented muskets, guns and cannons. The rest is history.

There's no art about fighting, armed or unarmed. Real fighting is a gruelsome thing. The objective is to ground the opponent a.s.a.p., that's all. To maim or to kill, the one left standing decides. Between martial arts and primitive brute and crude fights, I''d choose the latter if a fight it's to be.

Some martial arts knowledge is good though, like where are the vulnerable spots to hit. Otherwise, just grab a bottle or chair and whack that guy half dead silly on the ground and talk later. Art or no art, arms or no arms, the winner of the fight is still the one left standing.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On a serious factual note (arguably):Yes, 'ah neh' has roots from associating with sounds of the tami language e.g. A lot of Tamil phrases sounds like 'Yan the neh, wan der neh'.... So then ah neh , ah pu neh neh slowly evolve...As for 'keling', I seriously know it is not due to the oil ling sounds of bangles.Younger days, seem to recall because most Indian migrants came from an Indian port called 'Kelinga'(no kidding),So by and by, homonyms set in: Kek leng Kia becomes the common lingoMe 2 cents worth....

TheFootballer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got notin against indians but like to ask.. Why do Indian like to Crowd around Cameras??? Im sure all of you seen interview done at bombay or Delhi.. 1 person kena interview.. you will see 100 indians all crowd around him..

I swear if you bring a shoebox to little india.. put a "CNN" label.. then point the shoebox and interview your fren in Greek, 100 indians will crowd there and listen macham like they know what you talkin abt.... :confused:

For chinese.. they will run when camera pointing,.

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keling Eastwood. That's the screen name of Hollywood who's actually our home-grown DV Nair when he was chased out of Singapore to the US of A. He reckoned he'd make a good actor seeing as how Sinkies are convinced of his sincerity when he shook hands of people he despised, acted concerned as he consoled various victims, smiled widely as he cut the ribbon when he rather have his daily 'beverage'.

Last edited:

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
how did Ah Cha (阿差) come about in HonkyKong land ? :confused:
will the brahmins caste go Blitzkrieg if you call label them as dalit caste ?:confused::confused:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Keling Eastwood. That's the screen name of Hollywood who's actually our home-grown DV Nair when he was chased out of Singapore to the US of A. He reckoned he'd make a good actor seeing as how he'd shook hands of people he despised, acted concerned as he consoled various victims, smiled widely as he cut the ribbon when he rather have his daily 'beverage'.

Devan Nair was chased to Canada, not US of A. The Nair chased to US of A was Gopalan Nair. Nice chap, always giving a good treats to visitors from afar at a French restaurant in Fremont, California. :biggrin: