• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Who's cock did Gan Kim Yong suck to become Health Minister?

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
1580581542606.png

Most probably is the owner of this suit

Softball

Alfrescian
Loyal
All of them are capable. If they weren't Singapore wouldn't be tops in so many areas.

This I must agree.

Save the epicenter itself and the cruise ship, Singapore is of course top with 58 cases of coronovirus. Hong Kong can only be a distant second with 51 cases.

:FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU:

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is he a white horse descendant of someone prominent, who was perhaps a close friend or a relative of the Familee?

nothing mention about his Tribe.

more likely his wife's side.

when wife's name not mentioned in wiki can be quite sure he married right...

IMG_20200214_150100.jpg

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
1581664756946.png

No wonder he so fucked up...Bachelor of Arts degree in Electrical Engineering.

He must have short circuited himself along the way to his degree.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Although sinkiepoor does not require a medical doctor to become the health minister, I believe there are a few medical doctors who have interest in politics and can do a better job than Ah Gan.

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fat bastard with a cheebye face is not even a doctor? How did he end up as Health Minister?

Can Lee Hsien Loong the cunt explain?
Minister of health job in Singapore is reserved for businessmen. Its all about the bottom line in Singapore. Everything must be a golden goose, everything must be financially profitable.

And the bad news must stay hidden.

Thats how Singapore works and how authoritarian States like China and DPRK do too.

======
“In three specialties alone, heart, eye and cancer, I see tens of millions of middle-class patients within a 7-hour flying radius, waiting to be served. If they can be attracted here, they will keep us all very busy." Khaw Boon Wan, October 2003.
q730cw5.jpg

https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/20...w-exhorts-yeo-with-may-the-force-be-with-you/

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Although sinkiepoor does not require a medical doctor to become the health minister, I believe there are a few medical doctors who have interest in politics and can do a better job than Ah Gan.

Duterte1200x850.jpg
"I burned the flag of Singapore. I said: 'F*** you ... You are a garrison pretending to be a country.'" - Mr Duterte in a November speech, recalling how in 1995 he burned a Singapore flag to protest at the execution of a Filipina maid in the city-state.
http://www.asiaone.com/asia/i-burne...hilippines-dutertes-most-undiplomatic-remarks

Sinkie land is run by clown Prince like a monarchy. In this system, there can only be one form of hirechy, more aligned to military type than to rule by law or by professionals. Without anyone with medical degree as health minister, the medical profession cannot use health minister as leverage nor affect government policies.

Las thing that LHL and his cabal want is professionals challenging his rule:

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does the health minister need to be a medical Doctor?
Actually it all depend.
But preferably yes.
Imagine a international law firm managing director is a medical doctor profession??
In the end it all depends on the employer.
This case ah loong is the employer of health ministry

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually it all depend.
But preferably yes.
Imagine a international law firm managing director is a medical doctor profession??
In the end it all depends on the employer.
This case ah loong is the employer of health ministry
Most important is competence. Minister of Health is an Administrative position. If that chap is a competent and efficient administrator and has a good advisory group of medical professionals,,,the system can work. Its like saying a good airline pilot will make a good operations manager. Does not work that way. If a medical Dr is a prerequisite, than Amy Kaur, Ms Vivien or Bargain Hen should hold the position of minister of health,,there is no shortage of Drs who are pap mps,,,,A lot of Drs just want to be Drs,,,often they don't want to be bogged down by administrative work

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Most important is competence. Minister of Health is an Administrative position. If that chap is a competent and efficient administrator and has a good advisory group of medical professionals,,,the system can work. Its like saying a good airline pilot will make a good operations manager. Does not work that way. If a medical Dr is a prerequisite, than Amy Kaur, Ms Vivien or Bargain Hen should hold the position of minister of health,,there is no shortage of Drs who are pap mps,,,,A lot of Drs just want to be Drs,,,often they don't want to be bogged down by administrative work

And you are saying Hen as Minister of Defence makes more sense than him being Minister of Health?

I think the rationale is that having a non doctor gives the role a fresh perspective. Not burdened by pre knowledge.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you are saying Hen as Minister of Defence makes more sense than him being Minister of Health?

I think the rationale is that having a non doctor gives the role a fresh perspective. Not burdened by pre knowledge.
For a competent administrator. The answer is yes. A fresh perspective. However for hen n vivian. They are better off just being surgeons than ministers. They are not doin a good job anyway

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
We give lots of name also no use as all depends on ah loong liking. No matter what qualification that guy hold. :cool: Moveover the post job scope success again depends on ah loong liking too

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal

Has Gan Kim Yong that motherfucker shown any hints of competency?

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal

most Doctors in Sg are Christians.

my guess - up to 70% of them. maybe 80%.

so are the nurses and others health care staffs.

A Church Elder , me think , is preferred over a Zen Master.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Minister of health job in Singapore is reserved for businessmen. Its all about the bottom line in Singapore. Everything must be a golden goose, everything must be financially profitable.

And the bad news must stay hidden.

Thats how Singapore works and how authoritarian States like China and DPRK do too.

======
“In three specialties alone, heart, eye and cancer, I see tens of millions of middle-class patients within a 7-hour flying radius, waiting to be served. If they can be attracted here, they will keep us all very busy." Khaw Boon Wan, October 2003.
q730cw5.jpg

https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/20...w-exhorts-yeo-with-may-the-force-be-with-you/
what he actually meant was 6.9-hour flying radius. 6.9 keeps cumming up in sinkie ministars' talk cock session for a reason.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Health ministers job is to look after health of its cituiens and not about making money from others.that you leave it to the private hospitals.