• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Who's cock did Gan Kim Yong suck to become Health Minister?

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Although sinkiepoor does not require a medical doctor to become the health minister, I believe there are a few medical doctors who have interest in politics and can do a better job than Ah Gan.
Absolutely no doubt about that but I believe Gan was seconded to Health Ministry to keep cost down and healthcare affordable. You should add a caveat- Medical doctors do not necessarily make good administrators but there are exceptions.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Health ministers job is to look after health of its cituiens and not about making money from others.that you leave it to the private hospitals.

Anything is a business in Singapore. Even funeral. Fucking Lee Hsien Loong that greedy fucking cunt.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His general incompetence has been around for years.
Think of the data breaches, the medical mistakes at the various hospitals etc.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he got any dignity. He should have fuck his own throat with a knife.
If he belongs to the opposition party, the whole PAP machineries would have been mobilised to fuck him dead during the Hepatitis C lapses. Unfortunately, as PAP man, he need not have to recuse from his MOH duty. Thereafter he continue to fuck MOH, left, right and center with several breaches and lapses like nobody businesses.. Gan Kim Yong is one filthy pig fucker.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very Kind Lady WANT TO SUCK GAN COCK
Tsk tsk tsk look at all the proud coward Malaysian criminals bullies @Valium @sweetiepie hiding in this rat hole asking whose cock did Gan Kim Yong suck and smearing me freely as if it’s their fucking right to defame people using filthy lies. Evil coward dogs like you are not even fit to call my name. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk look at all the proud coward Malaysian criminals bullies @Valium @sweetiepie hiding in this rat hole asking whose cock did Gan Kim Yong suck and smearing me freely as if it’s their fucking right to defame people using filthy lies. Evil coward dogs like you are not even fit to call my name. Pui!
@Valium Malaysian son of whore go to twitter or Facebook and asked Gan Kim Yong whose cock he sucked? Of course you won’t dare to. You don’t even dare to come to my twitter to insult me slut while insulting me non stop here. You are such a disgrace to chinese and man and opposition supporter. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Valium Malaysian son of whore go to twitter or Facebook and asked Gan Kim Yong whose cock he sucked? Of course you won’t dare to. You don’t even dare to come to my twitter to insult me slut while insulting me non stop here. You are such a disgrace to chinese and man and opposition supporter. Pui!
@sweetiepie Cantonese slut and son of slut only your mother wife daughters suck cock. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Valium Coward criminal bully hiding in this rat hole under the protection of @Leongsam doing evil want to act brave quoting people full name and defaming us are then the weeds of society. Pui!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

tenor.gif

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Cantonese slut and son of slut are always so vicious so proud to gang up with foreigners to steal slander bully fellow chinese. Pui your Cantonese slut mother wife daughters phua cb!
Very Kind Lady LEI ZOW GAN MEH LEI HOU FAI DI GONG
Urethral_stimulation.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coward Malaysian Cantonese dogs hiding here in this rat hole go to my twitter account and Gan Kim Yong twitter or Facebook account to post your evil lies lah. 马来西亚贱男缩头乌龟!
Malaysian whores and sons of whores so proud to hide in rat hole to spam evil lies of me a virgin being slut whore mistress are really pieces of evil filthy shit.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian whores and sons of whores so proud to hide in rat hole to spam evil lies of me a virgin being slut whore mistress are really pieces of evil filthy shit.
The true Malaysian spirit is to smear opponents - be it political or colleague or neighbours - with sexual allegations. And this is a fact proven by what happened to me and Anwar.