• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Who's cock did Gan Kim Yong suck to become Health Minister?

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fat bastard with a cheebye face is not even a doctor? How did he end up as Health Minister?

Can Lee Hsien Loong the cunt explain?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is he a white horse descendant of someone prominent, who was perhaps a close friend or a relative of the Familee?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This fat bastard with a cheebye face is not even a doctor? How did he end up as Health Minister?

Blame on the voters in his ward. This fat pig is one I find the most disgusted among all the ministers. His full of wayang and fiddling with other people prepared script for him during this time smack of his arrogance uselessness and redundancies. He can't even speech smoothly and is certainly over fed with meat and oil that makes him look so bloated and retarded. I can't stand him as much as I can't stand Halimah. Both are wasting away our money on them.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's a VVIP (White Flying Horse).He's related to the pap elites. He's untouchable even when he commits big blunders.
Although a bumbler,he's appraised by the top pap elites to be excellent leader. In life,it's not how clever u are but who
u know and who are u related to .

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blame on the voters in his ward. This fat pig is one I find the most disgusted among all the ministers. His full of wayang and fiddling with other people prepared script for him during this time smack of his arrogance uselessness and redundancies. He can't even speech smoothly and is certainly over fed with meat and oil that makes him look so bloated and retarded. I can't stand him as much as I can't stand Halimah. Both are wasting away our money on them.

This fat pig should have his throat slit and his corpse fed to dogs.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

You don't need to be a doctor in order to be health minister just as you don't need to be a driver to be transport minister or trader to be trade minister.

You really are a twit of the highest order.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at the whole cabinet? Which one of them is not a typical Tom Dick or Harry?

There are important roles and there are frivolous roles. Public health and the necessary steps to take in time of such a crisis requires medical background to make good decisions.

Gan Kim Yong this fucker has proven himself to be a dog fucker.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't need to be a doctor in order to be health minister just as you don't need to be a driver to be transport minister or trader to be trade minister.

You really are a twit of the highest order.

Like you are running a whore house but you were not a whore either.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are important roles and there are frivolous roles. Public health and the necessary steps to take in time of such a crisis requires medical background to make good decisions.

Gan Kim Yong this fucker has proven himself to be a dog fucker.
The ministry of health is never a critical role in the eyes of the pap. Remember Kim hump kiang as health minister during SARS. Gabra like Zebra .

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lim_Hng_Kiang

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

You don't know? Sinkieland last Health Minister who was a doctor is never.