• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Who's cock did Gan Kim Yong suck to become Health Minister?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blame on the voters in his ward. This fat pig is one I find the most disgusted among all the ministers. His full of wayang and fiddling with other people prepared script for him during this time smack of his arrogance uselessness and redundancies. He can't even speech smoothly and is certainly over fed with meat and oil that makes him look so bloated and retarded. I can't stand him as much as I can't stand Halimah. Both are wasting away our money on them.
Nor iswaran meh if u talk about girth?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Blame on the voters in his ward. This fat pig is one I find the most disgusted among all the ministers. His full of wayang and fiddling with other people prepared script for him during this time smack of his arrogance uselessness and redundancies. He can't even speech smoothly and is certainly over fed with meat and oil that makes him look so bloated and retarded. I can't stand him as much as I can't stand Halimah. Both are wasting away our money on them.

Are you better looking than he is?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
1581654988087.png

Dr Cheong Koon Hean
Chief Executive Officer
Housing & Development Board

Does this bitch looks like she stays in a HDB?

dickheadchang

Alfrescian
Loyal
All of them are capable. If they weren't Singapore wouldn't be tops in so many areas.
These “tops” don’t count :
Tops in sucking up to Xi Jin Ping
Tops in gerrymandering
Tops in vote buying
Tops in nepotism (illegitimate bastards accepted)
Tops in magically transforming Indian to Malay
.........and the list continues