• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

When you see a couple walking past you in opposite direction, do you beo the gf or wife of the guy if she is chio and got big breasts or wear sexy?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes.

Would be plain silly to not beo. Beauty is to be appreciated.

You are not afraid that the bf or husband might be jealous or turn violent or start swearing at you. Or maybe he is an Ah Beng and shout at you in hokkien "kua simi lan jiao"?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
no u are doing fine, very original and refreshing :biggrin:
Really? But many people in this forum have been scolding me and not kind or welcoming. But it's ok. I can take nasty comments and criticisms. I try my best to be Mr @glockman. The forum boss say to me to learn from him.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
You are not afraid that the bf or husband might be jealous or turn violent or start swearing at you. Or maybe he is an Ah Beng and shout at you in hokkien "kua simi lan jiao"?
After eye fucking his woman, then look at him and smile. He'll appreciate your friendliness and it should defuse the tension. If you're lucky, you might get invited to a threesome.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
After eye fucking his woman, then look at him and smile. He'll appreciate your friendliness and it should defuse the tension. If you're lucky, you might get invited to a threesome.
Do you take a mental picture of the chiobu and go home replay her image in your brain and then masturbate licking her breasts and pumping her full tank?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
he's unique in a bo liao way. I am not unique, just a poor and illiterate old fart.:cry:
I am not unique. I look like a typical Singaporean bloke. The only thing unique about me is I have a big cock. But no one knows except my girlfriend.